Pages:
Author

Topic: Is ETH also a bubble like bitcoin? - page 4. (Read 1576 times)

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001
July 07, 2018, 11:01:09 AM
Not at all, Ethereum is not a bubble. What makes Ethereum unique is  the ability to code smart contract protocols. Smart contracts help to facilitate, verify, or enforce the negotiation of a contract. Smart contracts allow any businesses to customize the Ethereum blockchain to fit their desired needs.

Yes, it is a bubble. Just look on the definition https://www.investopedia.com/terms/b/bubble.asp and there is no problem with this fact, because all assets/goods are also bubbles if we speak about market prices
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
July 07, 2018, 10:58:48 AM
This chart looks like a bubble, but if its another 5 years it may not
https://www.coingecko.com/en/price_charts/ethereum/gbp#panel
Activity: 278
Merit: 10
July 07, 2018, 10:54:17 AM
Ethereum has a very strong technology and is evolving. The technology is not a bubble. As per as the prices are concerned, they are dependent on trading and which has sometimes no relation with the technology and can be manipulated.

However, the supply is limited, with the usage and visibility the prices are expected to go up more. Don't fear if you are a long-term investor.
Activity: 112
July 07, 2018, 10:25:45 AM
Not at all, Ethereum is not a bubble. What makes Ethereum unique is  the ability to code smart contract protocols. Smart contracts help to facilitate, verify, or enforce the negotiation of a contract. Smart contracts allow any businesses to customize the Ethereum blockchain to fit their desired needs.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
July 07, 2018, 09:34:21 AM
I think the price increase of ethereum will follow bitcoin if bitcoin drop then ethereum will follow drop. So if asked whether eth will experience bubble like bitcoin does not seem because eth price depends on bitcoin.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
July 07, 2018, 09:22:13 AM
All currencies are the same way, they are all backed by usage and confidence. It's the same for crypto currencies too!
Activity: 647
Merit: 501
July 07, 2018, 09:14:37 AM
ETH prices continue to fall below 400. Is this really necessary for ETH to really explode in 2018. Or is this just a bubble?
so are you assuming bitcoins as buble? then make a things same for Ethereum. If yes, you should read more about "Bubble", But if the decline occurs partially, the condition can not be called a bubble.
Activity: 239
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
July 07, 2018, 09:08:27 AM
Why is there still someone thinking bitcoin is a bubble. There are a lot of posts on this subject. BTC is not a bubble. And ETH is the same. This market stage looks not good. but hopefully by the end of the year it will go up a bit
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
dApps Development Automation Platform
July 07, 2018, 08:41:31 AM
If bitcoin turns out to be a bubble, then all other coins will also burst. But I do not believe that crypto currency is a bubble. I think that the crypto currency is a new stage in the development of the world economy.
Activity: 275
Merit: 0
July 07, 2018, 07:40:51 AM
ETH prices continue to fall below 400. Is this really necessary for ETH to really explode in 2018. Or is this just a bubble?

Be patient and calm, this is just a decline in the market and later the market will get better again. Crypto is very unstable and can fall low, but it is not a bubble, hold ethereum and later you will see ethereum increase again.
Activity: 1022
Meta4uStake.io
July 07, 2018, 07:04:25 AM
Well I don't even think that bitcoin is a bubble. But maybe others think it is. And for ethereum, of course it's definitely not a bubble. By the way, as we can see, the change of prices in ethereum is not as much as bitcoin did. So I can't expect that form of bubble seen through ethereum.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145
July 07, 2018, 06:40:36 AM
Ethereum's price falls following the declining price of Bitcoin. because the King of crypto currency has falling value. but I think, all crypto currency is a bubble. and it follows BITCOIN. so actually Ethereum does not have to go down. but the bitcoin holders are panicked and so the ethereum holders are also panicked.
Activity: 378
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
July 07, 2018, 05:45:29 AM
foam? This description is not suitable for a certain coin. The bubble is a market that symbolizes the entire cryptocurrency. Your opinion is incorrect. They all have bubbles and they all need bubbles to stimulate growth.
Activity: 910
elysian.finance
July 05, 2018, 11:18:36 AM
As for me, ETH is a very strong and reliable project. I do not call a crypto currency bubble, because it will be implemented in people's lives and will become very popular. I believe in it.
I also did not mention that the decline of Ethereum is a bubble, Ethereum lowers its price I think it is just a market need only, and Ethereum is currently known by many people that this altcoin has a very good potential, and I think that the price will go back up, but it all certainly requires a process, it will either soon or still take a little longer.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
July 05, 2018, 06:51:48 AM
I don't deny that the cryptocurrency market can make money, but we must admit that the cryptocurrency is a bubble, because no coins can be used in life, whether it is a payment method or a certain commodity. Outside the market, the value of the coin is almost zero.
Activity: 266
July 05, 2018, 06:02:33 AM
I do not think ETH is a bubble like Bitcoin. It really is a very potential altcoin. ETH executive, Vitalik Buterin has worked very well and he is always looking for new business to cooperate. In addition, their business is really good and there is good news about them in the past. This is a sign of long-term and sustainable development.
different with me, i think eth will follow bitcoin movement, but not bubble. we remember, the time btc was at the peak of the beginning of this year, when it was also the same eth. and now btc fall, eth fall too
I dont think bitcoin and etherium is bubble. I dont believe of the member here even believe this. ETH is a crypto currency and that there is one thing which is quite famous among all the crypto coins that all the crypto currencies are very much volatile in nature and that their market value is just like a bubble.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
July 05, 2018, 05:53:12 AM
Today and yesterday something unreal happens to the price of gas, I had to send the etherium and I raised and raised to 1200 gwei ... But the transaction did not pass .. I think that the etherium is quietly becoming a bubble
The price of ETH transfer is not related with the ETH bubble. Not even close. ETH is the most powerful altcoin at the moment. I think in a few years total market cap is going to be bigger than BTC.
By the way here is the reason: https://twitter.com/MyCrypto/status/1014270468046479360?s=19
Activity: 336
July 05, 2018, 05:42:12 AM
Today and yesterday something unreal happens to the price of gas, I had to send the etherium and I raised and raised to 1200 gwei ... But the transaction did not pass .. I think that the etherium is quietly becoming a bubble
Activity: 397
July 05, 2018, 04:41:07 AM
Good question dear mate. ETH is going down but after the end of the year it will reach new high value. So don't get panicked please keep clam and wait for magic.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 523
July 05, 2018, 04:19:19 AM
As for me, ETH is a very strong and reliable project. I do not call a crypto currency bubble, because it will be implemented in people's lives and will become very popular. I believe in it.
Pages:
Jump to: