Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Ethereum going to Die? - page 44. (Read 19640 times)

Activity: 792
Merit: 251
November 19, 2020, 09:53:36 AM
Won't the problems you mentioned end soon when ETH 2.0 is launched successfully? These few months have indeed been the worst for ETH, however, a solution has been established and will immediately address all existing problems.
I actually think ETH will come back stronger and will reach their new ATH.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 105
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON
November 19, 2020, 09:52:42 AM
I am a long term supporter  of Ethereum and  know that it is the most trusted network to create smart contracts but the kind of Huge fees for withdrawal and swapping of tokens, we have to nowadays due to slow network or congestion , is going to make it unpopular coin in coming months and other networks like, Binance, EOS, Polka Dot may take its place . The issue with Ethereum is that its developers are trying to scale running Blockchain which is like repairing a car while driving.

if in my opinion it will be difficult for other platform to replace Ethereum, because there are already many project that have used Ethereum platform and people prefer to use Ethereum platform because they are used to using Ethereum platform, then what makes Ethereum network slow is because many people make transaction using Ethereum platform, so that it affects the transaction speed of Ethereum platform and of course the transaction fees on Ethereum platform will also be affected (being very expensive), but I believe Ethereum will definitely find the best solution to make the fees and transaction speeds on Ethereum platform even better in the future.
copper member
Activity: 232
Merit: 10
November 19, 2020, 09:33:25 AM
I am a long term supporter  of Ethereum and  know that it is the most trusted network to create smart contracts but the kind of Huge fees for withdrawal and swapping of tokens, we have to nowadays due to slow network or congestion , is going to make it unpopular coin in coming months and other networks like, Binance, EOS, Polka Dot may take its place . The issue with Ethereum is that its developers are trying to scale running Blockchain which is like repairing a car while driving.

It is reality from the last few months. Ethereum network is passing a difficult time for high transaction fees, swap fees. Users are now worried about ethereum network transfer fee. Developers are trying to solve and already they declared Ethereum 2.0 launch date in the next month. Probable ethereum network problem will be solved after 2.0 launch successfully.
Activity: 896
Merit: 102
-= OI =-
November 19, 2020, 09:27:38 AM
I no think so, ethereum fee now it is back to normal.
About die, i think ethereum will survive for long term.
But ethereum's downside is that it has an unlimited stock, So the price of Ethereum cannot be like Bitcoin.
Activity: 1904
Merit: 138
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 19, 2020, 09:27:33 AM
Ethereum is getting stronger nowadays. If you look you will able to see the gas fee is getting low now compared with last month. Eth has a vision and it has a growth too. Maximum projects are built on Eth contact. So there is no reason of going due.
Currently, there are no major issues with the ethereum platform. although not following the BTC pump but the ETH market is not bad. as you said, ETH I think gets better if we look at the trades that occur. The update is confirmed and I think Ethereum is still the best right now for us to choose as an investment asset.
Same mate, you are right. Eth 2.0 is also released to give us faster service in the transaction with less fees. So you can expect better service from the Eth chain very soon shortly for their continuous improvement. In the initial stages, we can see some bugs which will be updated on a regular basis as I believe.

I guess the OP will change his mind once eth 2.0 is deployed. For sure, they are doing something to address this high gas fees and all. Because if not, many will deploy their project in other networks. So have a lil bit more patience, and we will be seeing what's gonna in store for us once eth 2.0 is launched.
Activity: 750
Merit: 258
November 19, 2020, 09:26:31 AM
There are many people claiming that bitcoin is going to die. But does it? Ethereum is now facing the same situation. However, i never lose my hope in ethereum. It is one of the most innovative blockchain right now and it has gained many reputations since it was created. People consider ethereum as a digital curency which can become a part of our financial system someday.

Dont worry. People invest other coins because of the new hype and the potential profit. And when they have enough profit, they will escape with thier fund.
Activity: 946
Merit: 105
November 19, 2020, 09:23:55 AM
It would of course. Everything in this world is perishable but not sure how soon that would be. How long Ethereum exists depends on how well the platform keeps on updating itself according to the demand of time and how tough competition it would face. Bitcoin is simple and antique. While Ethereum needs to fight for the position of best utility token. It can't win always.
copper member
Activity: 700
Merit: 120
Gamdom
November 19, 2020, 09:21:16 AM
Ethereum is getting stronger nowadays. If you look you will able to see the gas fee is getting low now compared with last month. Eth has a vision and it has a growth too. Maximum projects are built on Eth contact. So there is no reason of going due.
Currently, there are no major issues with the ethereum platform. although not following the BTC pump but the ETH market is not bad. as you said, ETH I think gets better if we look at the trades that occur. The update is confirmed and I think Ethereum is still the best right now for us to choose as an investment asset.
Same mate, you are right. Eth 2.0 is also released to give us faster service in the transaction with less fees. So you can expect better service from the Eth chain very soon shortly for their continuous improvement. In the initial stages, we can see some bugs which will be updated on a regular basis as I believe.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 250
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
November 19, 2020, 09:17:07 AM
You can change the title of the topic so as not to confuse other people .. I think (High Transaction Fees on the Ethereum network) is more suitable.

During this time or in the previous month the Ethereum network was very busy, especially during the hype defi and when Uniswap launched the Airdrop. If I'm not mistaken, at that time we made a transaction we had to pay a fee of $ 30 dollars.  For now I think transaction fee are back to normal.
copper member
Activity: 840
Merit: 114
November 19, 2020, 09:13:31 AM
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
November 19, 2020, 09:05:00 AM
Probably not because ethereum is at its price when btc gets the highest price way back years ago,and its price now is good for investment as its going up rising and sooner the btc will pump also.
copper member
Activity: 700
Merit: 120
Gamdom
November 19, 2020, 09:02:25 AM
Activity: 352
Merit: 10
November 19, 2020, 08:59:29 AM
I don't think that ethereum will die. Ethereum existed for so many years and many people did use ethereum so I don't think ethereum will die or will become unpopular. Why do you think ethereum will die?.
Activity: 1110
Merit: 104
The OGz Club
November 19, 2020, 08:49:07 AM
Ethereum has been in the crypto currency world for a long time, are you sure Ethereum will die?
Haha this is really ridiculous, Ethereum has a good future vision and mission, many new projects also use the Ethereum platform,
this shows that the fundamentals of Ethereum is so good, why worry about Ethereum die ?
Activity: 543
Merit: 281
November 19, 2020, 07:45:07 AM
What? How can the world's second largest crypto market die? The market is around $53 billion and how would longtime investor holders want to see this happen? Before raising this situation we must analyze the project and its past and when it comes to Ethereum we see that it left a great legacy and value in the market. So without mentioning the technical aspects that really add value to Ethereum.
Activity: 1249
Merit: 506
November 19, 2020, 07:34:30 AM
The death of ETH is very unlikely, ETH is the major coin and it is the foundation of many major coins in the crypto market. If ETH dies there is no doubt that the crypto market will be in serious trouble, so the sharks will not be able to let ETH die.
Activity: 983
Merit: 502
November 19, 2020, 06:44:39 AM
Admittedly, the fees of ETH are too high and it is a huge limitation on ETH, but it is only because of that that it comes to the conclusion that the dying ETH is not fair.
ETH is still the largest altcoin in the market and has a lot of fans, so it can't die.
copper member
Activity: 1316
Merit: 715
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
November 19, 2020, 06:34:43 AM
We can not say that Ethereum is going to die knowing the fact is on #2 position as a trading volume and as cap. About the fees you should not worry . Ethereum is cheaper than Bitcoin when it comes to transactions fees and speed. I know there may be also other coins who are fast than these 2 but they are safest as a investments

Well said. The core purpose of any business is making profit including investment/trading in crypto currencies and Cost of doing Business is very important component when it comes to profitability. The cost of Gas and transaction has gone exponentially high in case of Ethereum. Nokia was the most popular Brand 10 years ago in Cell phone industry  and today  nobody remembers it because Apple and Samsung came up with better features at reasonable price. The Clients of Ethereum  will certainly move to other networks who are offering better features with  reasonable cost.
Activity: 2086
Merit: 603
November 19, 2020, 06:00:21 AM
It won't be easy for ETH to become unpopular because the user base is huge for this coin or may I say ERC projects. As stated above in couple of posts they are heavily invested due to easiness of making new projects based on erc20 contracts and new additions to the same.

The swapping has actually made it more useful now a days. Since swap is very much required technique in the current crypto space it has made ETH as choice of pair.

Now considering this ETH won't die real soon.
copper member
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
MYID
November 19, 2020, 05:28:39 AM
Why are you thinking this foolish thought? As you know that Ethereum is currently known as the top2 digital currency in the world. Here, there are many cryptos have been taken birth on the ETH blockchain. If, Ethereum dies then all the crypto market will vanish within a minute and it will never happen now or ever. Hold your ETH and soon the price will hit $800.
Pages:
Jump to: