Pages:
Author

Topic: Is etherium good for long term - page 35. (Read 100749 times)

Activity: 147
Merit: 0
July 16, 2018, 12:37:33 AM
if you want to invest in ethereum and want to hold eth within five to ten years you should use wallet hardware as it is safer than you are using an ordinary wallet, and now there are some cases that it is less secure than normal wallet even though it uses a private key, it was not safe yet
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
July 16, 2018, 12:29:36 AM
Can i trust on etherium project
I want to hold it for long term 5-10 years
Can i use hardware wallet (ledger or trezor)?

That is a smart decision. I think it will grow in the long term because Cryptocurrency is increasingly affecting the world and more and more good news.
You can hold it in the long run and send your coin number to the cold wallet of Ledger Nano S. It's a very secure wallet and you do not have to worry about it.
Activity: 269
Merit: 100
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
July 16, 2018, 12:26:02 AM
Certainly. This is an excellent coin due to which the market last year increased by 4 times. And now the team continues to actively develop its project, which will push the price upwards
Activity: 93
July 16, 2018, 12:24:09 AM
The Ethereum project is trustworthy. But I think most of the projects built on Ethereum are worthless. We need to do more research before we invest.
Activity: 154
July 16, 2018, 12:17:01 AM

I think Ethereum is currently one of the best coins in the cryptocurrency market. In the long run, this will be a tremendous investment. Now prices have gone down, but only temporarily, so now all who have never bought Ethereum, they should not delay and buy it now. I have a strong belief that ethereum will have a bright future.
Activity: 191
July 16, 2018, 12:16:19 AM

I think 5-10 years is a period time is so long to hold. Maybe have big fluctuations in 1-2 next years, if it can bring you a big profit at that time, I suggest you should sell it. Now, I am using Ledger Nano S to save my coins and I see it is more convenient than Trezor
Activity: 27
July 16, 2018, 12:03:07 AM
is a good for long term.. most of the current ICO and project using ETH .. and is a good time to invest
Activity: 518
Merit: 258
July 15, 2018, 11:56:26 PM
Yes, I think Ethereum will be the best choice for long-term investment. It is a good time to invest in it now, because its price is very low, and I believe that waiting for the market to recover will give you a good return.
Activity: 182
July 15, 2018, 11:52:20 PM
of course the very able. During this time many of the already proven ethereum. that is indeed an ethereum coins very potential. Ethereum is able to survive long enough. And now look capable of mastering the markets.
Activity: 854
Merit: 251
July 15, 2018, 11:48:46 PM
Yes ethereum already has large users and enthusiasts this year. the volume of ethereum holders this year grows and increases. I am sure the value of ethereum will be expensive in the future.
correct. there are many reasons as well as why users are increasing and volume is getting bigger. because ethereum itself is also increasingly used by people as an investment tool in ico as well.
Activity: 210
July 15, 2018, 11:46:37 PM
Yes ethereum already has large users and enthusiasts this year. the volume of ethereum holders this year grows and increases. I am sure the value of ethereum will be expensive in the future.
Activity: 162
Merit: 1
GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/YHngU9x
July 15, 2018, 11:44:43 PM

when you say 5-10 years, i think ethereum will worth alot more after that period, who knows it's price will be 5000usd or 20000usd.  we can't tell exactly how it will perform.  but based on bitcoin history, we can say it will rise well above your expectations.

there are hardware wallets that supports ethereum.
Activity: 476
Merit: 108
July 15, 2018, 11:41:30 PM

Etherium is one the the stable altcoins to hold for long term in my personal opinion with its erc20 smart contract where many coins are using, for sure the demand would grow as its coin is use as gas fee . the only negative i saw for eth was the gaa fee increasing significantly causing tansaction fee become more expensive and this can lead to other user to transfer their coins to other platform that fees are much lower.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
July 15, 2018, 11:41:13 PM

Ethereum is very good for the long term, it's because eth started to have a lot of creativity. Currently, almost all projects use their platforms as well as mine coins that have good prospects for the future. I really believe in eth because I see eth has a strong system and hard to watch or destroy.
Activity: 168
July 15, 2018, 11:32:52 PM

Yes, I think that if you damage the ETH for the next 2-5 years, they will give you a big advantage. But I hope you are not too tall so tall. But, at a high price, you have to sell it for a profit, because it's from investment. These coins are safe and I believe in the Crypto market, in the future they will become the main money.
Activity: 70
July 15, 2018, 10:35:15 PM
Very interesting if you invest in ETH for long term 5-10 years. Nice idea! but you need to check every year because i think blockchain can be replaced with another platform less than 10 years.
in 5 years or less, eth is the smart choice.
Remember : “only invest what you can afford to lose”
Good luck
Activity: 196
July 15, 2018, 10:33:23 PM
in my opinion, if you should not doubt it you should try it, I think your plan is great for long-term investment purposes. Because as we know Ethereum is a coin that can be considered very promising after bitcoin. Ethereum is a blockchain that has smart contract technology and I am sure in the future will be more great projects that use Ethereum platform, this will make Ethereum grow and make prices move up every year.

Activity: 61
July 15, 2018, 10:30:22 PM
well, I like ETH for my long term investment and I think ETH is more profitable than other altcoins and this is the second coin of bitcoin and also has ultimited potential in near future
Activity: 178
Merit: 2
July 15, 2018, 10:28:48 PM
if I think 3 years for his comfortable time because we do not know the next few years still many or not new ico project. because ethereum is widely used in new ico projects
Activity: 173
July 15, 2018, 10:27:41 PM
Yes, very altcoin is the ethereum's potential. I love the ethereum. I am sure that the ethereum is great for investment. Good long term investments, as well as short-term investments.
Pages:
Jump to: