Pages:
Author

Topic: Is etherium good for long term - page 36. (Read 100749 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 10
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
July 15, 2018, 10:26:01 PM
you can definitely trust the ethereum project to go really far and so hold the little you have in your possession and let's see the market soar higher. For the safety of your digital currency i always recommend a hardware wallet and both ledger and trezor are the best on the market at the moment. So is good to get one to prevent these hackers form stealing your money.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
July 15, 2018, 10:25:14 PM
Can i trust on etherium project
I want to hold it for long term 5-10 years

Wow, you really have to be more patient if you are planning to hold eth for at least 5 years because the price may pump and dump along the road but eth is really a good one and your profit will be good. Commit on your goal, don’t just plan work for it.
with Ethereum coining with such a rising development that it could for Ethereum produce far greater profits and become a coin that is capable of being dependable in the future. besides looking at the graphs that exist today, the increase in the Ethereum is getting better. so very good by using Ethereum for the long term.
Activity: 108
Merit: 1
July 15, 2018, 10:24:25 PM
Etherium is positively useful for long haul. I foresee it will surpass Bitcoin later on. Ethereum has numerous more utilize cases than Bitcoin does. Not exclusively would you be able to utilize it as a distributed exchange however you can likewise utilize it to make your own ICO. It is even used to put information onto the blockchain. Ethereum additionally has said they will hope to move over from mining to staking as it is substantially more proficient and secure and does not require so much power use as Bitcoin mining does.
Activity: 144
July 15, 2018, 10:21:00 PM
Ethereum is a standout amongst the most encouraging coins in ther showcase. Simply consider it, dominant part of the coins or tokens in the market are ERC20 based., I guarantee you that on the off chance that you hold ETH for 5-10 years they will give you high benefits. In any case, don't over-evaluate their cost. When you achieve a high value, you should offer them for benefit.
Activity: 182
July 15, 2018, 10:19:08 PM

5-10 years is a very long time and certainly you will be profitable but instead of keeping ETH then you should use 30% of assets to invest in ICO projects then the profit will increase higher. Upcoming ETH platform will be upgraded to POS and this is a great opportunity to see ETH price increase because this year ETH can reach $ 3,000 and this will happen soon.
indeed for Ethereum is unquestionable. with its ever-increasing ability to bring Ethereum into a coin that is very capable to rely on and generate substantial profit in the future and make it a very valuable coin.
Activity: 51
July 15, 2018, 10:09:37 PM
I think better to look into Bitcoin, they are more based and qualified than Ethereum team. If all of the ICOs will be gone, then Ethereum is going to be badly useful.  Kiss Kiss
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
July 15, 2018, 02:50:15 PM
Can i use hardware wallet (ledger or trezor)?

Currently, the market price of ethereum continues to decline and grow unpredictably, but I believe there is a good time to go higher because I still hold it in the long run. It's good to use Coins like ETH because of good returns. If you are a beginner, ethereum is the best coin to start.
Activity: 344
Merit: 11
July 15, 2018, 01:29:41 PM
If I were a friend I would spend all my money to invest in ETH, it would be safe even if the BTC fell and ETH fell. But this is the time for you to decide that you are the truth of ETH, believe in what you are choosing
Activity: 427
Merit: 101
July 15, 2018, 01:20:21 PM
In my opinion Ethereum is very good for the long term. Because now Ethereum is widely used for ICOs and many more. And of course very big potential for long term if we invest in Ethereum. Roll Eyes
Activity: 44
July 15, 2018, 01:07:18 PM
Ethereum's future is truly promising.Even if that is the case the ethereum manage to rise up to thos days and still gaining a lot of supporters. Ethereum have a big possibility to grow and grow it will build by time and day. I support ethereum and I use ethereum when it comes to transaction.
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
July 15, 2018, 02:18:18 AM
I think it's good for ethereum as an investment. because indeed for the future is very likely more and more ico emerging. that way we will get a lot for by storing ethereum
Activity: 98
July 15, 2018, 02:14:18 AM
personally, I don't even doubt it . there are many different coins on the market, but I also chose etherium
Activity: 36
July 15, 2018, 01:48:56 AM
In every job we hope is profit. we can not over belief that the longer term can be better. not hate, how does that happen to the king of Bitcoin crypto ?. we can take an example with what happened. preferably if you are satisfied with the benefits, soon you sell it so you do not wait long with the game market.
Activity: 98
July 15, 2018, 01:23:10 AM
Ethereum is used more often so I think it is good for holding long term. As many altcoins are there and many ICO projects exists under its platform then we can safely say that it could grow with time.
Activity: 84
July 15, 2018, 01:17:46 AM
Technologies will evolve. Advanced versions are and will be launched.  Ethereum provides a lot of control and helps to build contracts. However, it is still not bulletproof. The community is working on Ethereum technology advancement to POS. I believe it is good for long term. However, holding for long-term totally depends on your risk appetite and things are ever changing.
Activity: 129
July 15, 2018, 01:16:55 AM
certainly for us ethereum is also good we get in the long run, Karen now the price is also cheap, so you can still profit by buying the current price
Activity: 369
Merit: 106
July 15, 2018, 01:14:35 AM
Of course. Ethereum is a very good coin to hold in the long run. If you look at the coinmarketcap site, you'll see on the list that Ethereum is second after bitcoin. it proves that Ethereum is a worthy coin to hold
Activity: 462
Merit: 114
July 15, 2018, 01:06:58 AM
I think yes. Ethereum is one of the few projects that are really in demand on the market. So in the near future should be good news on the coin. I will keep ETH until 2019.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
July 15, 2018, 12:51:15 AM
Can i use hardware wallet (ledger or trezor)?

actually we dont know what ethereum could become in 5 years but i do believe ethereum is good one that will survive for even 10 years. Sure hard wallet is the best option for long term.+
In my point of view you should buy EOS and TRX because they are compositors of Etherium and the prices are very low now a days after some months or end of the year price can be up.

Yes we dont know what could blockchain become in few years, i do think its good to hold new project with low value like TRX, EOS and NEM.
Activity: 817
Merit: 250
July 15, 2018, 12:49:48 AM
etherum became one of the crypto that has a good market among others. even investor interest in ethereum is very high almost equal to bitcoin. that will make ethereum always be the best investment asset in the future after bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: