Pages:
Author

Topic: Is etherium good for long term - page 38. (Read 100749 times)

Activity: 137
Merit: 0
July 14, 2018, 06:53:56 PM
Alot of things can change under five to ten years. Remember this is cryptocurrency not stocks, ethereum is a very solid project with potentials but we don't know what 10years will hold for it.
Activity: 151
Merit: 10
July 14, 2018, 06:34:38 PM
The fact is that cryptocurrency always gives unexpected surprises from any angle, all coins I think are good to hold, and eth is on the rise lately, in the run up to 5-10 years I think I can not predict that, because cryptocurrency always a lot of mystery, and I always hope for the best for cryptocurrency
Activity: 154
July 14, 2018, 06:27:27 PM
I think Ethereum has a limitless potential as a long term investment. This coin is almost on par with bitcoin in terms of popularity. The fact that there is a constant increase of its population its price would surely increase in the near future.
Activity: 157
July 14, 2018, 06:22:02 PM
Ethereum is for sure a good coin to hold. remember  a lot of projects now are using its blockchain due to its decentralized  nature. i believe in the nearest future Eth will overtake bitcoin . my opinion .
Activity: 84
July 14, 2018, 10:14:42 AM
Very well, ethereum is a flexible coin that can be relied upon either for the long term or for the short term. As long as you can manage and sell it at the right time, that is when the market is rising in value. Ethereum is a coin that has been appointed to continue to survive in the future, so the longer you invest in ethereum, the chances that you will get also greater to be able to earn a large number of profits.
Activity: 85
July 14, 2018, 10:12:03 AM
Can i trust on etherium project
I want to hold it for long term 5-10 years
Can i use hardware wallet (ledger or trezor)?

I think aside from bitcoin, ethereum is the next coin to hold if you plan on investing long-term. It has wide community support and usage that it has the potential to rise above other altcoins in terms of pricing.
Also, you are right to keep your holdings in a hardware wallet. Can think of more secure alternative to keep your eths.
Activity: 116
July 14, 2018, 10:08:41 AM
Ethereum is a decentralized network just like Bitcoin, but users have the unique ability to create "smart contracts" and there are many other functionalities, which already provided Ethereum quick and impressive growth thus it is good for long term.
Activity: 215
July 14, 2018, 09:56:30 AM
I believe that eth is also a good thing that we use in the long term, because it is also very popular worldwide and also many ICO projects use  flatform eth , so I believe eth is also good that we use for the future.
Activity: 210
July 14, 2018, 09:46:45 AM
I believe Ethereum will be the No. 1 in 2020 or 2021. I don't care much about its ups and downs. My goal is very simple, to get as many Eth as I can.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
July 14, 2018, 09:33:01 AM
This is one of the strongest coins, which should be in the investment portfolio of each investor. I'm sure that ETH is a great coin for long-term storage.
Activity: 96
July 14, 2018, 09:31:09 AM
Hopefully, nobody really knows do they. They seem to have a better team behind it than their competitors though.
Activity: 98
July 14, 2018, 09:02:32 AM
Ethereum quite reliable crypto currency for long-term investment and can make a profit in a year. However, it is very difficult to predict what will happen to the market in 5-10 years, as the technologies are going on.
Activity: 41
July 14, 2018, 08:51:05 AM
Ethereum is good from different sides and in different investment terms. It is a good coin but its total supply is not clear yet, it could exceed more than 1 billion billion that then it would be worthless.But i think Ethereum is a very good choice for investment.
Activity: 48
July 13, 2018, 06:16:26 PM
It has a good potential and space for the growth. Especially if you buy it now for 600$. I think you will definitely benefit from this deal in a couple of years.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 257
July 12, 2018, 09:39:15 AM

yes you can, ethereum is a good altcoin and its good for long term investment, if you are going to choose an altcoin that is good to invest then go for ethereum.
using hardware wallet is better because it is much safer than using other wallet.
Activity: 99
July 12, 2018, 07:19:51 AM
I'm holding the ETH and I'm not going to sell it any time soon. I continue to believe in the great potential of Ethereum for development in the future. Of course, the price of ETH is now constantly declining, but I see a lot of prerequisites to change the trend and therefore expect that soon the price will start to rise again.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
July 11, 2018, 08:46:34 PM
I should advice acquire eth at roughly 400 dollars these days. Going over higher prices should be innadecuate short-term considering the low charts.

Etrhereum has a big potential in the market and is good for long term investments, ethereum continues to grow because of the projects that is using a smart contracts. And holding ethereum for long term will sure give you a good profit.
Activity: 238
July 11, 2018, 08:29:31 PM

yes definitely, Good for holding a period of time. since its on top 2 , its possible it will catchup to bitcoin in pricing and demand and will become the next king on the throne. Plus Ethereum is trustworthy because of its technology and smart contracts. I can feel its big potential
Activity: 238
July 11, 2018, 08:14:44 PM
For me in my own opinion yes you can hold it for a long time because as I can see it has a potential and it shows positive vibes in the market in the near future that is coming.
Activity: 230
July 11, 2018, 08:12:50 PM

Yes ofcourse! For me ethereum is very trustworthy that's why it became the most popular here in the forum and also because of its successfulness. Ethereum also shows good impact to the people.
Pages:
Jump to: