Pages:
Author

Topic: Is etherium good for long term - page 40. (Read 100749 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
July 09, 2018, 03:48:59 PM
I believe that 20-30% of Ethereum should be kept by everyone in their crypto-currency portfolio. I have an Ethereum of 50% of total assets!
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
July 09, 2018, 03:43:10 PM
it seems to me 5-10 years for etherium it is a lot.  for such a long perspective, I would choose a smaller coin, more promising, for example EOS.
Activity: 140
July 09, 2018, 03:11:33 PM
Technologies will evolve. Advanced versions are and will be launched.  Ethereum provides a lot of control and helps to build contracts. However, it is still not bulletproof. The community is working on Ethereum technology advancement to POS. I believe it is good for long term. However, holding for long-term totally depends on your risk appetite and things are ever changing.

I think holding ethereum for long time its good. Because ethereum has big potential in crypto market it will grows bigger and stronger 5 years from now. So investing in ethereum today while still low value it will have big profit in the future.
Activity: 289
Merit: 100
Semux BFT consensus algorithm
July 09, 2018, 02:12:22 PM
Can i trust on etherium project
I want to hold it for long term 5-10 years
Can i use hardware wallet (ledger or trezor)?
Ethereum is the most reliable cryptocurrency. But I'm not sure he'll still be alive in 10 years. After all, it is a very long time and therefore it is impossible to make an accurate analysis.
Activity: 140
July 09, 2018, 02:07:15 PM
Is etheruem good for long time, it is just like asking that maybe having bitcoin can give you money
Etheruem remains the altcoins with future potentials, the altcoins of the future
the altcoins that most altcoins uses it platform
it is very simple to operate, security wise. Etc
Activity: 219
July 09, 2018, 01:58:53 PM
Yes, with the look of thing it shows that etherum is dependable which means it is good future business.  If you have money you can invest in it you have better do it now because as I view it etherum is a good long term online investment that will never go out of market
Activity: 202
July 09, 2018, 01:52:04 PM
Yes, because I think in three years ethereum will cost a lot. hope so) ethereum have a real technologies
Activity: 99
July 09, 2018, 11:51:40 AM
Ethereum is one of the best choice for long term investment because the project always make new inovation,  many starts ups used their blockchain to create smart contract and run ICO. And Ethereum is changed token economy and already make revolusioner  in blockchain industry.
Activity: 70
July 09, 2018, 02:21:33 AM
I believe that the project etherium will be an excellent long-term investment. It is quite real that we will see ETH for 2000-3000 $ and this year, so it will suit both short-term investment.
Activity: 854
Merit: 21
July 08, 2018, 07:31:53 PM
Investing in ETHEREUM Long term in my view is lesser of a risk than buying bitcoin or more of other tokens.
Aside from bitcoin and ETH, i don't believe any other coin or token has really made a stand on the coinmarketcap, because even in the most severe of bear markets ETH is still able to retain half to one-third of its all time high value, while a lot of other cryptocurrencies have flattered to deceive.
Another blockchain may well overthrow ETH as the leading blockchain for development of new projects in the future, but before that happens, ETH is in my opinion the future of cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 110
July 08, 2018, 07:26:28 PM
First of all you need to check info about crypto markets and regularly check etherium value to invest your money properly. Personally, I often read different crypto blogs and forums additionally to be aware of the latest changes on the market. It helped me hundreds of times. Good luck!

Activity: 784
Merit: 262
AZBI NETWORK - Multichain system
July 08, 2018, 07:25:45 PM
Ethereum is very profitable if saved for long-term investment, ethereum will continue to improve the network for the better, it will make the price of ethereum higher, and I dont think it should wait until 5-10 years.
Activity: 756
Merit: 102
July 08, 2018, 07:16:16 PM
Ethereum is most reliable coin after Bitcoin,Ether is based on blockchain technology and having good volatility which is best for investors and traders.This is good time to invest in Ether because now Ether is cheaper and coming decade is moon for Ether,It can be said Ether is another source of millionaire made.
If you hold for long term TREZOR is best wallet which is safe and secure,Because online holding is risky,Hackers can attack anytime.

etherium is not only the best coin after bitcoin because there are also coins like ripple  , neo , litecoin , etc that you can use aside from etherium.  These coins are also more cheaper than etherium which is good to use as a currency for buying or paying purposes.

Also , etherium is not a highly volatile coin because as what i notice etherium is more stable but bitcoin is only the coin that is a highly volatile .
Activity: 378
July 08, 2018, 07:14:16 PM
Its trusted like bitcoin because as you saw that many users now are holding ethereum for several years and they don't have issue in it so ethereum is more trusted to invest and hold it.
Activity: 910
Merit: 253
Hodlers Network
July 08, 2018, 07:11:29 PM
Ethereum is most reliable coin after Bitcoin,Ether is based on blockchain technology and having good volatility which is best for investors and traders.This is good time to invest in Ether because now Ether is cheaper and coming decade is moon for Ether,It can be said Ether is another source of millionaire made.
If you hold for long term TREZOR is best wallet which is safe and secure,Because online holding is risky,Hackers can attack anytime.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
July 08, 2018, 07:05:13 PM
Ethereum is actually one of the best projects to hold for long-term. The team is doing a lot of progress and working a lot to improve the ecosystem. I am sure once Ethereum implements sharding we will see a great boost of power. Also there are a lot of projects helping to improve this ecosystem and Ethereum is funding them. As well we will get further ERC-standards like ERC-721 for example. This might be a big step for the gaming industry to really use the power of Ethereum and bring items on blockchain. Of course all this is still no guarantee but if I had to invest all my money in one single coin and hold it for five years then it would be either Bitcoin or Ethereum.
copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
July 08, 2018, 06:51:23 PM
Can i trust on etherium project
I want to hold it for long term 5-10 years
Can i use hardware wallet (ledger or trezor)?

Profitable strategy for you, Etheruim project is increasing and always active parallel to its value thats always higher day by day.
Activity: 132
July 08, 2018, 06:43:14 PM
Yes, if you are patient enough 5-10 years, maybe you will become someone who succeed, because in the future the etherum project will increase. Judging from the annual development of etherum is a promising investment project.
Activity: 174
July 08, 2018, 06:40:35 PM
of course ethereum is very good for the long term because ethereum is the best coin after bitcoin which also has a very good potency to catch the bitcoin price in the future
Activity: 252
July 08, 2018, 06:35:11 PM
Why considering holding ethereum alone. Yes, if you hold ethereum for that long, you will definitely get your profit, but i would advise you also consider investing into other altcoins in the crypto space. Diversification is very essential if you really want to make your profit, most especially huge profit. I could have recommended some altcoins for you, but i would like you to research on them yourself.
I put a lot of trust in Ethereum or Ripple because these are the biggest coin in the market and are widely used. Thanks to outstanding features and practical applications such as fast online payment, low cost, no organization or state management, high liquidity and digitization.
Pages:
Jump to: