Pages:
Author

Topic: Is etherium good for long term - page 39. (Read 100749 times)

Activity: 216
Merit: 10
July 11, 2018, 08:11:50 PM
Can i trust on etherium project
I want to hold it for long term 5-10 years
Can i use hardware wallet (ledger or trezor)?

Yes ofcourse, you can trust ethereum because we all know that it is one of the most popular here in the forum. And also yes you can use it for long term.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
July 11, 2018, 01:54:42 PM
I should advice acquire eth at roughly 400 dollars these days. Going over higher prices should be innadecuate short-term considering the low charts.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
July 11, 2018, 01:43:55 PM
yes, Ethereum is better investment altcoin comparing others. Since most of the ICOs are based on the Ethereum, there will be a huge demand  for ethereum in future. And also ethereum is the well reputed altcoin in the crypto market righ now.
Activity: 910
Merit: 503
July 11, 2018, 10:50:35 AM
Now I prefer not to invest in alternative coins, but ETH is an exception. It seems to me that this coin can survive any drop in the market and give a good profit.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
July 11, 2018, 10:47:36 AM
I believe eth will still run in stable rate in the coming years, many projects does rely on ETH right now, so i believe it worth
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
July 11, 2018, 12:23:53 AM
For a bunch of years, ethereum and bitcoin are the best coins to invest for a long term, so if you are looking to hold for 2 - 5 years, just put your money into it
Activity: 198
July 11, 2018, 12:17:20 AM
Yeah, It's a good coin for a long-term investing. Most of the ICOs are contributed by ETH. I believe it will come closer to the BCT price.
Activity: 79
July 10, 2018, 11:59:24 PM
Yes it definitely is, a good coin worth holding on to if you are a long term investor with future plans to the crypto market then ETH should feature in your Holding List. With the technology it has and he massive market following on its side, ETH is destined for the top, its just a matter of time till it gets there
Activity: 602
July 10, 2018, 12:27:36 PM

5-10 years is a very long time and certainly you will be profitable but instead of keeping ETH then you should use 30% of assets to invest in ICO projects then the profit will increase higher. Upcoming ETH platform will be upgraded to POS and this is a great opportunity to see ETH price increase because this year ETH can reach $ 3,000 and this will happen soon.
Ethereum is one coin that has a development that almost resembles Bitcoin. with Ethereum continuing to show the development of bringing Ethereum into a coin that is very capable to rely on and produce an increasingly profitable development going forward, so it is great for Ethereum in the long run.
July 10, 2018, 11:34:16 AM
This altcoin is unique so you can use it as for holding and as for trading.  You won't be worried if you are planning to invest in ETH now with its low price.
copper member
July 10, 2018, 08:38:16 AM
Yes, I think the Ethereum is very good for the long term. At least the next 1-2 years. Sharding will be implemented in 2020. And what will happen in 5-10 years, I think it is impossible to predict. Perhaps there will be a new leader, and the top 20 will change significantly.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
July 10, 2018, 08:33:42 AM
I'm sure ETH is a very highly profitable project and the volatility of ETH depends directly on what bitcoin will be. Today bitcoin is falling and you can invest in ETH as well as in other altcoins as well you can invest in BTC it will be good.
Activity: 378
Merit: 109
July 10, 2018, 08:32:04 AM
innovations will develop. Propelled variants are and will be propelled. Ethereum gives a great deal of control and fabricates contracts. In any case, it is as yet not impenetrable. The people group is dealing with Ethereum innovation headway to POS. I trust it is useful for long haul. Be that as it may, holding for long haul thoroughly relies upon your hazard hunger and things are ever changing.It was quite a while for altcoin to hold. I encourage you not to hold it too long on the grounds that the eventual fate of the Crypto showcase is dull. Exchanged locales are effortlessly hacked, security isn't great, numerous misrepresentation cases happen ... that can influence the market to vanish later on if there is no amendment. I figure you should just guess, purchase low and offer high.
Activity: 190
July 10, 2018, 08:28:11 AM
Nobody knows what will happen in a few months, so it's unrealistic to make plans for 5-10 years. I would not advise buying a currency with such a long term.
Activity: 243
Merit: 2
July 10, 2018, 08:19:04 AM
Etherium is one of the best altcoins at the moment. Very strong and reliable tool for investment was, is and will be for a long time. You can earn on trading, as part of the profit are advised to postpone in Etherium and stored on MEW. One of the most convenient and reliable ways to store in my opinion.
Activity: 70
July 10, 2018, 08:02:25 AM
Of course it is. There are many projects are coming up, therefore you can store some for the future ICOs.
Activity: 154
July 10, 2018, 08:01:12 AM
In the long run, ETH is worth investing in. I believe its price will rise again and it will exceed the price of BTC.
Now that the price is so low, it's a good time to buy.

Yes, I believe that the price will rise again but i don't think aif ethereum can exceed bitcoin because bitcoin is still very stong and we all know that the progress of  ethereum is dependent on the bitcoin.
Activity: 98
July 10, 2018, 07:48:20 AM
I believe that the etherium project can be trusted. This is a fairly strong project and the price should grow with time. However, now the bulk of the ICO is being conducted on the blockade of the etherium.
Activity: 252
July 10, 2018, 12:06:38 AM
In the long run, ETH is worth investing in. I believe its price will rise again and it will exceed the price of BTC.
Now that the price is so low, it's a good time to buy.
Activity: 84
July 10, 2018, 12:05:14 AM
You are right, ethereum is one of those coins that has a good chance of being invested in the long term. When viewed from the cycle that occurs in crypto, crypto will update every 4 years. So, possibly next year, the prices of all altcoins include ethereum, and bitcoin still continues to decline. So this is the right moment for us to hoard as many quality coins as possible into our wallet for us to harvest in the future when the update cycle will happen.
Pages:
Jump to: