Pages:
Author

Topic: Is etherium good for long term - page 41. (Read 100749 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 11
July 08, 2018, 06:33:20 PM
I believe that Ethereum is worth taking the risk. The price is so low nowadays, it’s also a good time to buy. The coin serves as a payment tool for the ethereum platform, which significantly expands the opportunities of blockchain due to a smart contracts.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
July 08, 2018, 06:29:24 PM
Ethereum is trusted, following from research Ethereum will add large in value in the next two years to come,which will make it they leading coin in they crypto world.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
July 08, 2018, 06:21:56 PM
Ethereum is a good coin and if you plan to invest in it for such a long period, then do not doubt that you will get a profit x4 - 10. About hardware wallets, I personally use TREZOR and I am quite satisfied.
Activity: 61
July 08, 2018, 12:25:47 PM
Ethereum is one of the most popular coins today,has a great potential, many projects are based on the Ethereum platform.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
July 08, 2018, 12:24:41 PM
Why considering holding ethereum alone. Yes, if you hold ethereum for that long, you will definitely get your profit, but i would advise you also consider investing into other altcoins in the crypto space. Diversification is very essential if you really want to make your profit, most especially huge profit. I could have recommended some altcoins for you, but i would like you to research on them yourself.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
“The Protocol for the Audience Economy”
July 08, 2018, 12:19:26 PM
I would suggest also that ethereum is a great project with a great team and it is one of the cryptos i see lasting the test of time- only if they can sort their scaling issues
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
“A nexgen decentralized ride hailing ”
July 08, 2018, 12:17:25 PM
I think this is the most successful coin in the future, when it cost as bitcoin in 2011, and now has achieved a good result. I think the price will rise
Activity: 938
Merit: 501
July 08, 2018, 12:14:44 PM
Yes of course, why not? it has always been one of the most consolidated coins on the entire market, but we can not just say that it will skyrocket in the next few months, just keep holding for a while and you will see the results of it
Activity: 112
July 08, 2018, 12:10:29 PM
ETHEREUM IS VERY GOOD FOR LONG TERM FOR EARN GOOD RTURN ON IVESTMENT
YOU CAN USE HARDWARE WALLET LEDGER TO STORE THIS SAFELY
Activity: 113
Merit: 11
July 08, 2018, 12:09:14 PM
Why not? i think that it is one of the most trusted projects on the market at the moment.
I dont see any reason to do not hold this coin, specially for a long term.
The same applies to EOS and NEO, they both are good  coins too
Activity: 560
Merit: 108
July 08, 2018, 12:07:36 PM
Yes, Ethereum is good for long term especially long term to hold. Ethereum is number two popular after the bitcoin it self. Ethereum has many functions and purpose with their technology.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway
July 08, 2018, 12:07:18 PM
In my opinion, ETH is top 2 in crytocurrency market. But you know it's belong to technology when POW change to POS. I guess hold for long term is good idea. But when POS is officially.
I think ETH is still in top 2 crytocurrency market. So for me yes it still good for long term.
Activity: 171
July 08, 2018, 12:05:24 PM
It's a special coin for Ethereum technology. Also innovative. Ethereum's marketcap is also very high. I believe that in the future you will rise much more.
I agree with this. Excluding bitcoin, ETH, EOs, NEO are coin in my long-term investment portfolio. While the foundation of ETH is focused on developing a myriad of altcoin by intelligent, flexible and efficient technology. ETH is full of elements to grow and boom in maturity in the future.
Activity: 154
July 08, 2018, 12:00:06 PM
Can i trust on etherium project
I want to hold it for long term 5-10 years
Can i use hardware wallet (ledger or trezor)?

Yes, of course. Ethereum is doing very well in developing its own technology, and creating breakthroughs in blockchain technology as well as ICOs. So it is always one of the best options. Holding it in a hardware wallet is very safe. If you can, you should use it. I recommend trezor, I'm using it and very satisfied.

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
July 08, 2018, 11:54:44 AM
Well ethereum is good for long term investment and also i do believe that it has greater potential to for the future and can bring you profits and lastly there are more future project that need ethereum and also platform and use the smart contracts for it as well
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Unleash the Power of the World's Crypto Data
July 08, 2018, 11:52:14 AM
Yes of course it is a very good one currency that I know because of it's stability you can trust it. Just lime I did I invest some of my money there last two months hoping to make more profit this coming months unlike other currency we can't try to do some stuff on them. So better you invest now to it while it has a in his lowest value.
Activity: 88
July 08, 2018, 11:47:37 AM
Yes it definitely is, a good coin worth holding on to if you are a long term investor with future plans to the crypto market then ETH should feature in your Holding List. With the technology it has and he massive market following on its side, ETH is destined for the top, its just a matter of time till it gets there
Activity: 142
July 08, 2018, 06:37:32 AM
Yes, Ethereum is a very promising cryptocurrency. I believe that there will be a lot of room for growth in the future, so investing and holding it for a long time will be a very good choice. In the future it will give You bring huge profits.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005
July 08, 2018, 06:31:51 AM
first of all you have to look better to your spelling , the right name is Ethereum , and it is absolute a good one for the long run , i think that it will always be in the top 10 together with bitcoin .

also ethereum is already implemented in a lot of developing projects
Activity: 97
July 08, 2018, 05:56:41 AM
I think Ethereum is one of the best if it is not the best long-term investments. Sometime we will see its huge raise and I'm sure, in a long-term it will happen
Pages:
Jump to: