Pages:
Author

Topic: Is etherium good for long term - page 45. (Read 100749 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
July 04, 2018, 05:48:13 PM
Well hold for 5-10 years. Very much the whole industry will change, it seems to me, and this is too long a period of storage. Although. If it's like bitcoin, then maybe a good idea.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
July 04, 2018, 05:47:20 PM
Ethereum is very promising coin I think Eth is gonna be alwasy best altcoin in cryptocurrency but for long term u can choose any different altcoin with low market cap because they can give u bigger profit than ethereum.
Activity: 269
Merit: 100
July 04, 2018, 05:43:32 PM
Why not? Ethereum is a good altcoin for the long term. let alone you save it with wallet hardware. I guarantee, you will profit if you can hold ethereum 2-5 years ahead, even more
Activity: 200
July 04, 2018, 05:38:54 PM
Yes ethereum is best at long term investment. So good to invest at ethereum now while price at the market is at low because im so sure it will rise high within this year once the market recovers again. Ethereum is dependable, we can rely at ethereum that's why it dominates altcoins for many years.
Activity: 165
Merit: 5
July 04, 2018, 05:35:10 PM
Can i trust on etherium project
I want to hold it for long term 5-10 years
Can i use hardware wallet (ledger or trezor)?

Personally, I trust Ethereum more then Bitcoin, reason being, I find Ethereum having more use cases and is more widely used. There is the reason of it being the 2nd top cryptocurrency after bitcoin.
My personal portfolio have 30% of Ethereum which I am planning to hold for years, until n unless there are some serious flaws or issues which may comeup in future.

You can trust it, but again, crypto market is very volatile, you always need to keep your eyes open so that if there is something unusual happening, you can come out of your investment.

We have different perceptions here In rhe crypto and for me, If I only have a capital to Invest, I choose bitcoin rather than your  choice, because  bitcoin already by Itself that can make I huge value before the of the year.
Activity: 406
Merit: 109
July 04, 2018, 05:30:20 PM
Can i trust on etherium project
I want to hold it for long term 5-10 years
Can i use hardware wallet (ledger or trezor)?

Personally, I trust Ethereum more then Bitcoin, reason being, I find Ethereum having more use cases and is more widely used. There is the reason of it being the 2nd top cryptocurrency after bitcoin.
My personal portfolio have 30% of Ethereum which I am planning to hold for years, until n unless there are some serious flaws or issues which may comeup in future.

You can trust it, but again, crypto market is very volatile, you always need to keep your eyes open so that if there is something unusual happening, you can come out of your investment.
legendary
Activity: 1023
Merit: 1001
Tokenize Fantasy Sports
July 04, 2018, 05:20:03 PM
Ethereum has also set the record straight just as Bitcoin. Holding Ethereum for long term investment grants an inevitable profit return because with such large cap coins, it is highly probable that it will rise.

Exactly, Ethereum is the cryptocurrency for a very long investment. I believe that now, it will start growing again. I am waiting that ETH will go to the Moon this winter. Therefore, do not sell this crypto.

We all expect to see Ethereum grow very big this year. I am sure that Ethereum is one of the best long-term investing options, because of its popularity and demand. All of the new tokens that are build on Ethereums platform will make it stronger in the future.
Activity: 364
take & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
July 04, 2018, 05:13:02 PM
Yeah sure ethereum is a very solid project and since you are in for a long term of 5 to 10 year then be rest assured that by that time, ethereum would have worth so much money in price because by then crypto would have gone main stream.
Activity: 378
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
July 04, 2018, 05:09:59 PM
For a very long perspective there is no reason to invest because of the fact that the market is changing very quickly and we can disappear for some time .
Activity: 350
July 04, 2018, 08:17:50 AM
In my own opinion and observation, eth is good for long term.Especially as a smart contract platform, there is a big potential for eth. A lot of companies and business is going to benefit from smart contract.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
July 04, 2018, 08:13:33 AM
For my own opinion etherium and other crypto coins are good for a long term.Its better to be patience and hold what coin do you have.In the future you earn good profit.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
July 04, 2018, 04:36:19 AM
Ethereum has also set the record straight just as Bitcoin. Holding Ethereum for long term investment grants an inevitable profit return because with such large cap coins, it is highly probable that it will rise.

Exactly, Ethereum is the cryptocurrency for a very long investment. I believe that now, it will start growing again. I am waiting that ETH will go to the Moon this winter. Therefore, do not sell this crypto.
Activity: 99
July 04, 2018, 04:28:05 AM
Etherium is the platform on which 80% of all ico are created. She is trusted, used. It is constantly growing and developing. I think this is a good long-term investment. But, 5-10 years, this is a long time and no one knows what will happen to the crypto in this time. If you plan to collect a lot of xxx during this time, it is better to take the currency cheaper.
Activity: 121
Merit: 1
July 03, 2018, 07:03:13 PM
Ethereum network hosts a great number of crypto projects and until it's true, the long-term holding of ETH is very reasonable.
Activity: 93
July 03, 2018, 10:00:11 AM
No one knows what will happen in 5-10 years, so you are unlikely to find a truly correct advice. But that at the moment the Ethereum project is the leading one among the altcoins - it is a fact.
Activity: 252
July 03, 2018, 09:53:17 AM
in my opinion, the etherium is good for keeping it long, because it shows a positive growth dynamics in the market Smiley
Activity: 98
July 03, 2018, 07:03:46 AM
I believe ethereum is good for long term. The smart contract thing and a lot of tokens base on eth platform, I think this is going to be big.Imagine ethereum as the road and all the tokens are cars. Without the road, you know what will happen.
Activity: 252
July 03, 2018, 02:35:29 AM
I think Ethereum is good for long-term grasp, many love this coint, besides other altcoint types can not compete with the quality of ethereum, and certainly for the future the development of this ethereum will certainly be much better
Activity: 126
July 03, 2018, 02:21:31 AM
Yes. This coin is suitable for long term holding. I think the longer we hold, the higher our profit. Do not rush and fear that sell this coin. will regret you later.
Activity: 910
Merit: 102
July 03, 2018, 01:22:10 AM
Each holder of the cryptocurrency in his portfolio should have ethereum. This coin is widely used in the cryptocurrency market and I think the price of ETH will continue to rise on a par with bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: