Pages:
Author

Topic: Is etherium good for long term - page 62. (Read 100747 times)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0
June 12, 2018, 03:33:54 PM
I think that ETH is still ahead, I think that ETH is worth keeping and waiting for a better course. According to my feelings, you can do x3 exactly, in half a year. But this is only my opinion
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
"One Token to Move Anything Anywhere"
June 12, 2018, 03:23:21 PM
Ethereum is still strong mostly thanks to multiple ICOs running on its blockchain. So this blockchain is almost the only one that has a real usage in crypto, that's why my portfolio is measured by ETH and ETH take the biggest share in it.
Activity: 420
Merit: 13
June 12, 2018, 03:15:55 PM
It seems to me that if you consider a very long-term investment. For example, you wrote about a period of 5 or 10 years, then the Ethereum - This is one of the most suitable candidates for a safe investment. I'm sure that you will not regret if you do something about what you wrote.
phm
Activity: 378
Merit: 110
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
June 12, 2018, 02:59:53 PM
Hold for long term is good idea if you believe in the future technology. Ethereum is a project that could be more successful in the future and his coin has massive potential to grow.
I believe that the ethereum has more opportunities for growth than bitcoin. Because mining will not be necessary for its extraction soon.
While ETH is PoW mining is necessary. And with PoS imho holders-whales will get much more than ordinary miners today. But still I think ETH is very good for long-term investment. Project have much milestones and ideas for expansion
Activity: 78
June 12, 2018, 02:57:26 PM
I believe it could stay even for over 100 years with an increasing in price
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
June 12, 2018, 02:53:51 PM
Hold for long term is good idea if you believe in the future technology. Ethereum is a project that could be more successful in the future and his coin has massive potential to grow.
I believe that the ethereum has more opportunities for growth than bitcoin. Because mining will not be necessary for its extraction soon.
Activity: 126
June 12, 2018, 02:45:22 PM
You can keep Ethereum for short or long term. Because it has potential. I think the ether is the best choice
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
June 12, 2018, 02:39:28 PM
you're thinking in the right direction.I think you won't have to wait 10 years.In my opinion within 5 years eth will rise and you will dovolny that invested in eth right

Man, 10 years is TOO MUCH. How do you know what will happen to you then? Yes, Ethereum is the cryptocurrency to hold it for long but I do not think that this holding period can be over 2 or 3 years.
Activity: 392
Merit: 13
June 12, 2018, 02:24:08 PM
Of course you can trust the ethereum project. It is one of the most promising coins and is next only to Bitcoin. And yes you can use a hardware wallet as they are the safest way to store your coins. In the long term ethereum is going to outperform every other coin. And with so many developments coming up in the next few months I don't see why you shouldn't invest in it.
Activity: 199
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
June 12, 2018, 10:41:54 AM
I am sure that the investment in eth will pay off. I have been planning on holdeth for 2 or 3 years. At the moment I store eth on mew, but in the future I think to buy a hardware wallet.
legendary
Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000
June 12, 2018, 08:45:18 AM
I believe that ethereum is a good coin to invest with even for a long term investment. Ethereum has now possessed a good stability and good performance too in the market though at the moment it is hard for a cryptocurrencies to make up from it's huge price correction. Ethereum has already proven it's blockchain technology from it's current performance here at the market.
Activity: 79
June 12, 2018, 08:38:17 AM
Holding ethereum for 5-10 years is a really great idea if you have fixed your mind or goal to invest your money for this long time. Just make sure you won't need that money and you believe in ethereum that it will higher after that long time.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
June 12, 2018, 08:26:05 AM
Activity: 378
Merit: 17
June 12, 2018, 08:10:28 AM
I think better to look into Bitcoin, they are more based and qualified than Ethereum team. If all of the ICOs will be gone, then Ethereum is going to be badly useful. 
Activity: 137
Merit: 1
KONIOS.com
June 12, 2018, 04:46:11 AM
Yes, I think the long-term investment in Ethereum is a very good choice. Ethereum will have a lot of room for growth in the future. The current market is at a low point. This is a good time to invest in it, invest and hold it, the future you There will be a lot of wealth.
Activity: 224
Merit: 8
June 12, 2018, 04:37:00 AM
Yes i have seen a lot of speculations in this sections but most of the speculations happen on speculation sections. Most of the speculations are positive on ethereum that could possibly next to bitcoin. They are stating that ethereum market price will go higher as what bitcoin has achieve also in its early years of existence. So basically long term investment is good on ethereum.
Activity: 462
simply getting the job done
June 12, 2018, 04:36:00 AM
Yes, I think that the etherium remains an attractive currency in the long run. Both bitcoin and etherium are the two main coins on the market and investors watch them the most and will invest in them at a convenient time.
Activity: 406
Merit: 251
June 12, 2018, 04:28:02 AM
Can i trust on etherium project
I want to hold it for long term 5-10 years

Yes, I assure you that if you hold ETH for 5-10 years they will give you high profits. But do not over-estimate their price. When you reach a high price, you should sell them for profit. This coin is safe and I believe in the Crypto market. In the future they will go to the moon
everything that happens in the world of cryptos. all the coins that are formed must aim to provide maximum profit to anyone, whether or not we just wait how price movements, increase investors and issues circulating in digital Smiley
Activity: 15
June 12, 2018, 04:20:45 AM
I'm sure you have nothing to lose if you hold this extraordinary coin ETH can in its growth and has many fans. And I'll keep this coin because I believe at the end of this year the ETH will have a very high value. So if we now invest is certainly an advantage for the future will be a lot more.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
June 11, 2018, 10:37:33 AM
Yes, ethereum is already tried and tested for a longer time. It may cause its price to go down, since it is attached to bitcoin price. When bitcoin price falls, then so as ethereum and any other coins. And it is normal. Hold ethereum now and if possible buy more eth.
Pages:
Jump to: