Pages:
Author

Topic: Is etherium good for long term - page 63. (Read 100747 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
June 11, 2018, 09:24:19 AM
Yeah ethereum is good for a long term hold, If you can have the patience and hold it for the 5 years you mentioned, you will be so rich and you will be so happy you did by holding that long time, it takes patience to do that.
Activity: 236
Merit: 100
June 11, 2018, 09:09:51 AM
 most of alternative Cryptocurrencies are based on Ethereum blockchain technology, so if it will fall, along with it everybody would fall
Activity: 167
June 11, 2018, 01:11:51 AM
Can i trust on etherium project
I want to hold it for long term 5-10 years
Can i use hardware wallet (ledger or trezor)?

Yes, I think you could fully trust ETH. The increasing demand  of ETH is now noticeable in cryptocurrency market. ETH is full of potential due to huge number of ICO joining in cryptocurrency market. Let just trust that with in 5 years  time we could see the massive change on the market.
Activity: 518
June 11, 2018, 01:07:22 AM
ethereum is a coin that has a good future and will be very profitable, you can hold ethereum for short or long term because it will still be profitable and have a fast movement

I invest in Ethereum only with one purpose - to hodl it. It is one of the best cryptocurrencies for the long-term investments. I am sure, that is 2 years, its price will grow in several times. IMHO.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
June 10, 2018, 04:10:26 PM
You can trust, but there is no sure that you will be benefited by 40000% in 5 years. It still is kind of uncertain. Learn about it more, because no one can tell you what to do here.
Activity: 129
June 10, 2018, 01:51:50 PM
Hell yeah.  Trustless smart  contracts are even  more revolutionary than trustless store of value.  And like Bitcoin they have first mover advantage but they are also doing a really good job and the momentum is not stopping.
Activity: 378
June 10, 2018, 01:49:27 PM
Yes, ETH is good altcoin. It's a second highest crypto-currency and it will run stable  in the coming years, many ico support it.  So it is better to hold long term.
Activity: 147
June 10, 2018, 01:48:38 PM
The best would be if you have Ethereum that you try to keep it long term, although nowadays its value has decreased lately
it's been a fairly stable currency, but if you have to buy, take advantage of this moment and you'll surely get good earnings.
Activity: 306
June 10, 2018, 01:46:04 PM
Ethereum is suitable for a long-term holding, because it is a reliable and valuable coin, top 2 on market. Long-term holding is a passive investment, which will certainly bring profit. Besides, it is interesting to observe how ETH will rise.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
Express Gratitude With Merit
June 10, 2018, 01:06:29 PM
I think that Ethereum is very good for a long-term investment. It is one of the two the most authoritative cryptocurrencies with high demand on the market. And its price is relatively low to its highest rates. It has a good potential and space for the growth. Especially if you buy it now for 500-600$. I think you will definitely benefit from this deal in a couple of years.
Although you should understand all the risks that are behind any investments, and I would advise you simply just follow the news concerning the market and ETH itself.
Activity: 324
June 10, 2018, 12:45:34 PM
I think that ether is the best choice along with btc for the long-term use. As for me, I always monitor the market and think that both of them are profitable coins that can provide you with a lot of money if to wait for some time
Activity: 1372
Merit: 564
June 10, 2018, 12:44:25 PM
ethereum is a coin that has a good future and will be very profitable, you can hold ethereum for short or long term because it will still be profitable and have a fast movement
I think yes Ethereum is good for long term hold because it has potential so i think it will be grow more and also it is become much profitable, also Ethereum is one of the successful altcoin right now so its worth it for long term that once you do it surely gives you a lot profit and i really believe to this altcoin that it has future. Ethereum is also a good altcoin whether you're going to hold it for short or long term because it has big potential and profitable.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
“The Protocol for the Audience Economy”
June 10, 2018, 12:35:25 PM
For me I only require eth for icos
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
June 10, 2018, 12:24:24 PM
Activity: 140
June 10, 2018, 12:19:20 PM
For me Ethereum is the second after Bitcoin.  I like ETH because it's a perfect way to buy other alcoins. And it means that usage of ETH will only increase. So don't be afraid, it's a good investment. I invest in crypto because it's the way to invest into your future. It may look like a big bubble, of course. That's why I choose consciously in which project to invest.
Activity: 290
June 10, 2018, 12:18:29 PM
Yes ethereum is good for long term investment and also this coin is the most altcoin preffered to my crypto friends online and also it is much better to hold it because it has a potential of making you ric someday
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
June 10, 2018, 12:18:09 PM
Ethereum is very good for long term. And i think of other altcoins that have good potential for the long term are ethereum. Because many platform use ethereum. And now ethereum is very popular.
Activity: 367
June 10, 2018, 12:14:49 PM
for me etherium is a good choice to be a long-term investment after Bitcoin, so when etherium price down it's good we buy because I am sure etherium will back up some time ahead. indeed a lot of etherium rivals are popping up, but my favorite is still etherium.
but if you want to invest for a long period of time and have a lot of money Bitcoin could be a very good choice for you invest. because bitcoin has a lot of interest and good performance in the world of crypto.
Activity: 252
June 10, 2018, 11:38:12 AM
I think that it is difficult to guess the situation around the eth, and I will say that it is bad for this, but to someone it can be lucky
Activity: 112
June 10, 2018, 11:14:11 AM
Yes Ethereum is great for tactics HODL.But it is necessary to review their decisions every year and look at the situation.
Pages:
Jump to: