Pages:
Author

Topic: Is etherium good for long term - page 64. (Read 100747 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 11
June 10, 2018, 11:09:26 AM
Can i trust on etherium project
I want to hold it for long term 5-10 years
Can i use hardware wallet (ledger or trezor)?

Ethereum is the queen of the crypto world, which always maintains its second place in the market, after Bitcoin. Ethereum has excellent blockchain technology, it has world-wide network, every day Ethereum has a lot of transactions. I believe investing in Ethereum is a wise decision, it will bring us a better life in the future. At present Ethereum prices have fallen sharply, at only $ 570, which is a good time to invest in Ethereum.
Activity: 160
Merit: 0
June 10, 2018, 11:05:14 AM
Absolutely yes but you should be very careful to choose when will be the right timing to buy. For me the best time to buy eth is during the moment of red market because you can buy it at the lower price instead of buying it during the the bull run because you can possibly lose your patience when the dip moment will take too long before the bull run.
Activity: 182
June 10, 2018, 11:04:26 AM
It is rated as one of the top currencies, sedindeed only to bitcoin. With it's current market cap and use cases, it is worth investing long-term.
The crypto sphere is constantly changing with improvements being made to current projects, always be on the know when hodling long-term.

Like other coins Ethereum is also experience a very low price today so I suggest to people thats ethereum is to invest it in long term because once they sell it today they will be lossing their money.
Activity: 210
June 10, 2018, 11:00:15 AM

Good for you decision to entrust your investment to etherium and hold it for long term and yes you can use hardware wallet, and with your investment with etherium a better future will be yours after 5 - 10yrs because etherium is one of the most promising coin that can give good earnings.
Activity: 252
Merit: 4
June 10, 2018, 10:59:20 AM
It is rated as one of the top currencies, sedindeed only to bitcoin. With it's current market cap and use cases, it is worth investing long-term.
The crypto sphere is constantly changing with improvements being made to current projects, always be on the know when hodling long-term.
Activity: 336
June 10, 2018, 10:57:17 AM
I think that buying an etherium is an investment with minimal risk. Efirium has well established itself and deservedly ranks second in the top.
Activity: 74
June 10, 2018, 10:55:59 AM
ETH has a good future. For it is good for a long term. ETH still enough room to increase the price
Activity: 261
Merit: 2
June 10, 2018, 10:54:19 AM
Yes,If you buy eth coin and you are invest in for long term you will earn high profit surely. Eth has many good projects. And it is a best coin after BTC.
Activity: 766
Merit: 509
June 10, 2018, 10:53:30 AM
Tell me why we would not trust on ethereum? please..
We all know that it has always been the most profitable coin out there, and ethereum has been in here fore more than years already.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
June 10, 2018, 10:48:44 AM
It is good for long term just secure your wallet because etherem is only 3 years old compre to bitcoin ..Bitcoin is older than ethereum.Ethreum populrity is growing because of airdrop and bounties like this many of token use ERC20 to send and recieve token because it uses smart contract auto send and recieve.
The issue of the age is important to me, I believe ethereum is a good project but bitcoin has existed for a long time while ethereum is relatively new and while that may not be a problem for many it is a problem for me since I'm sure bitcoin will be here in the next 10 years but I do not know if the same is going to be true for ethereum so the only coin that should be held for the long term is bitcoin.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
June 10, 2018, 10:48:36 AM

yes for me because we know ETH is a lot of users and very safe use.
it's better to update the token quickly if it's up or down.
we also need to be careful of people who are keen to hack because they are really bad people.
Activity: 224
June 10, 2018, 10:38:22 AM
I think that this is one of the most promising coins for long-term investment, stable, grows well, there is demand!
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
June 10, 2018, 10:36:58 AM

I think it would be a good crypto to hold for years since the growth on its market value from the previous years is big. It only shows that etherium is one of the cryptos that are suitable for long term investment. The market value of etherium is expected to be more expensive thid year as welk as on the following year based on the marjet statistics of the crypto. As such, investing at this point that the market price is still low, would be an advantage in the future once the value of its starts to move upward.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
June 10, 2018, 10:33:04 AM
Ethereum provides a lot of control and helps build contracts. However, it's still not bulletproof. This community works on advancing Ethereum technology to POS. I think hold for long term is a good idea.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system
June 10, 2018, 10:19:43 AM

I think that if on such a long time this is one of the best investments that can be on the cryptocurrency exchange market
Activity: 101
June 10, 2018, 10:18:47 AM
Today's market shows that holding Ethereum for a long time is not a safe act. Today's Ethereum has dropped by 4%. If you plan to hold it for a while, then 2 months is enough!
Activity: 168
June 10, 2018, 10:14:10 AM
Live, it's a currency to them, believe in it. As decentralized use of the platform becomes more popular, demand for cryptocurrency will also increase. The platform will be used by a large number of users, which will increase the value of the cryptocurrency.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
June 10, 2018, 07:40:47 AM
Ethereum is one of the most promising coins in the market. but is not that 5 years too long? I advise to check it every few years, and do not put all your money in one coin especially for a longer period like five years, try to get another coin as well.
Activity: 82
June 10, 2018, 07:27:23 AM
The Ethereum is a great hope, because it is the best altcoin, which is actively developing and more and more investors are investing their money in it
Activity: 124
Merit: 10
June 10, 2018, 07:21:33 AM
We all know that ethereum is highly profitable, but the problem is that it is suffering a lot of manipulation in here, and that is the main reason of why we are seeing the price go down so hard
Pages:
Jump to: