Pages:
Author

Topic: Is etherium good for long term - page 59. (Read 100747 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 250
June 13, 2018, 10:29:54 PM
Yes, this is a long term hold and if your horizon is 5 years then you add your ethereum in hardware wallet like trazor, ledger etc. as five years is a long period and only hardware wallets are 100%  safe from any hacking attacks.
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
June 13, 2018, 10:26:22 PM
Yes its good for long term because it is a solid coin , it has working product , it is in top 5 in coinmarketcap , Many ico use erc20 to there ico . Hold it i predict that this will be more than 2000 dollars soon!
Xmm
Activity: 440
Merit: 100
June 13, 2018, 07:09:09 PM
If you take into account how many projects are based on the Ethereum (ERC20), how many there are and how many will be, then this is one of the most worthy coins in which you can invest.
Activity: 388
Merit: 250
June 13, 2018, 05:02:37 PM
You can use a Ledger or TREZOR to access your MyEtherWallet, but ultimately it is not held directly on those devices. If the Ethereum network were to be hacked somehow, you'd be in trouble either way.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
June 13, 2018, 04:10:38 PM
For me Ethereum is the second after Bitcoin.  I like ETH because it's a perfect way to buy other alcoins. And it means that usage of ETH will only increase. So don't be afraid, it's a good investment. I invest in crypto because it's the way to invest into your future. It may look like a big bubble, of course. That's why I choose consciously in which project to invest.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
June 13, 2018, 04:08:12 PM
When I think about bitcoin and etherium, I remember God and his son)) I hope common sense will win and bitcoin will be great)))
Activity: 1176
Merit: 500
June 13, 2018, 01:55:14 PM
I think that at the moment Ethereum is one of the best coins in the cryptocurrency market. In the long run, it will be a great investment. Now the price has fallen, but it is only temporary, so now all who have not previously bought Ethereum, they should not delay and buy it now.
Activity: 62
June 13, 2018, 11:55:16 AM
Yes you can trust ethereum for it was proven already that there is bright future with this coin. Good to hold for long term or maybe you can try to trade some just for learning purposes.
Activity: 232
Merit: 5
June 13, 2018, 11:49:39 AM
Ethereum is one the best alts in crypto markets and they are increasing their value. Try to get some of them in a very cheap value and then wait until they are growing and their value is increasing.
Activity: 395
June 13, 2018, 11:44:58 AM
Ethereum is a good long term investment and the price of ethereum will go up due to demand for ethereum in the crypto currency market, ethereum always has the second position after bitcoins in the crypto currency market. The transaction speed of ethereum is higher than the preceding crypto currency and ethereum is used as a platform to create new ICO in the crypto currency market. The price of crypto currencies keeps on increasing which proves that crypto currencies are an asset which has store value.
Activity: 109
June 13, 2018, 11:07:40 AM
I think it's very good to invest long-term in ETH, because ETH is increasing rapidly for the future.
Activity: 187
June 13, 2018, 11:01:07 AM
Yes of course! Ethereum is a good choice to hold for long term, it's a block chain project and probably to be the next bitcoin in the coming years, you have a good idea invest and hold!
I'll rather you use hardware wallet for proper security.
Activity: 84
June 13, 2018, 10:54:35 AM
yes it is most reliable one and so as to earn the highest long term investment and has the potential to get more profits after tyhe bitcoin to get more revenue out of it. Smiley Smiley
Activity: 350
June 13, 2018, 07:25:46 AM
Ethereum is one of the most promising coins for long term investment. Moreover, this is the main platform for ICOs. I will definitely hold my ETH at least 1-2 years.
Activity: 378
June 13, 2018, 07:00:56 AM
Today's market situation forces me to be sad. ETH dump quicker than BTC. And it's a not good for coin. I worry that restoration will the same. At first it will BTC (definiitely) but ETH can grow a long time
I believe that all coins depend on the price and position of bitcoin, and ETH is no exception. But ETH has all the prospects for growth, and this coin has a very large community and great support, so do not be sad, the price will definitely grow soon.
But ethereum has the best smart contracts when compared to other altcoins. This will make the ethereum grow in the next few years. Although there are still many doubts, however, the fact of crypto development is always a positive improvement and this is increasingly getting people to join the crypto world. Because I also believe that the price will be very big later.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
June 13, 2018, 06:55:35 AM
Today's market situation forces me to be sad. ETH dump quicker than BTC. And it's a not good for coin. I worry that restoration will the same. At first it will BTC (definiitely) but ETH can grow a long time
I believe that all coins depend on the price and position of bitcoin, and ETH is no exception. But ETH has all the prospects for growth, and this coin has a very large community and great support, so do not be sad, the price will definitely grow soon.
Activity: 574
Merit: 104
June 13, 2018, 06:50:03 AM
Activity: 210
June 13, 2018, 06:46:48 AM
I think we should not hold that token for so long, because the cryptocurrency market is constantly changing every day, although Ethereum has a very good user base, but it also needs sustainable technological advancements to keep the Crypto world going, but I will definitely invest it on ethereum because I'm sure to reap the rewards in the not-too-distant future.
Activity: 27
June 13, 2018, 06:45:21 AM
Yes , is good for long term. Most ICO aslo using etherium blockchain.
Activity: 364
Merit: 13
June 13, 2018, 06:42:28 AM
Ethereum has a potential altcoin yes it is good in a long-term investment. Ethereum is the compitetor of bitcoin in future.
Pages:
Jump to: