Pages:
Author

Topic: Is every country really corrupt? - page 13. (Read 3093 times)

Activity: 184
Merit: 0
January 18, 2018, 11:12:54 AM
I think corruption is everywhere and it's a bad thing
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
January 18, 2018, 11:10:36 AM
Corruption is relative.People exhibit unlawful attributes everywhere.Is there any
country where there is no stealing or pilfering? So, corruption  is everywhere.Only
that it may depend on the demographic or number of those engaging in such practices.
In my opinion, I would be asking, which place or location or jurisdiction has the most
corrupt people?
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
January 18, 2018, 11:06:58 AM
I don't know, but everyone from my country thinks that ours is the most corrupt in world. Is it the same in yours too? If so...why, or how come?

Well all country's there would always be a corrupt official.  But as to the leader itself, prime minister, presidents I think there were purehearted officials.  Example of that are the president of Ecuador if I am not mistaken, prime minister of Japan, and the current president of the Philippines. There are still people whom we can trust.
Activity: 312
Merit: 109
arcs-chain.com
January 18, 2018, 10:45:18 AM
In my opinion, I think that all government is corrupt, each just have their different levels. Maybe some politicians are good at servicing, and others aren't. You don't really know what they are doing and not really transparent. Since people are all greedy and it is funds that matters, I can't think why people will be very honest and not corrupt.
Activity: 30
January 18, 2018, 07:41:39 AM
I don't know, but everyone from my country thinks that ours is the most corrupt in world. Is it the same in yours too? If so...why, or how come?

Not all country is corrupt, its depend upon the government how they will manage their officials and also the people who work in government offices.
Activity: 405
Merit: 251
January 18, 2018, 07:30:04 AM
Big money and law weak it's big challenge to fight this crime, the case is very fast growing in my country, corruption is a crime that must be eradicated
Activity: 143
Merit: 10
delicia - Decentralized Global Food Network
January 18, 2018, 06:41:19 AM

I don't think every country is corrupt but in my country yes. There are a lot of issue to those government that involved in corrupt, but for now that our president was change i think the corrupt will reduce.
Activity: 75
January 18, 2018, 05:37:34 AM
Governments are represented by political figures. These groups of individuals are a combination of both corrupt and honest people. On the grander scheme of things, we can say that all governments are corrupt and it’s really just a question of HOW corrupt they are.
Activity: 196
Merit: 102
January 18, 2018, 05:18:28 AM
I do not have the rights to say that. Because I am only a citizen of one country. But what I knew is that here in our country, there are lots of corrupt individuals and officials. And we have nothing to do about it because punishments to government officials about graft and corruptions is not that strict.
Activity: 84
January 18, 2018, 05:15:17 AM
It depends the leader of country, if he/she corrupt it must change it already. To avoid bad effects of community.
Activity: 154
January 18, 2018, 05:06:47 AM
"Corrupt" is the cultural equivalence of a number of countries, which distinguishes is the number of that cases Grin Grin
Activity: 26
January 18, 2018, 04:54:46 AM
Is there a country  that's not corrupt? What makes a country corrupt? A country has its government and run by people. If the people that runs the govt are corrupt, does it mean that country is corrupt as well? Personally, i could say that there's no problem about a country or its government. The problem lies in the people. And unfortunately, there's a  sad fact in the saying "if you cant beat them, join them". An honest person can be easily influence by those who are corrupt  especially if it's your boss or chief.
I really appreciate what Pres RD is doing. Cleaning up the trash. A very sticky, dirty, hard to remove trash. Hope there's a 'War on Corrupts'.
Btw which is attainable? 'War on Drugs' or 'War on Corrupts'? 
Activity: 111
Merit: 1
January 15, 2018, 05:18:35 PM

Yes it is , especially my country , but of course  I won't tell which country Wink Smiley Smiley
Activity: 1680
Merit: 505
January 15, 2018, 04:54:59 PM
Corruption occurs in every country. Human greed leads to corruption. Only the level of corruption is different, but it is a big problem with which it's hard to fight.
Activity: 119
Merit: 1
January 15, 2018, 12:27:53 PM
every country has their own government employees corrupt
Activity: 25
January 15, 2018, 12:05:03 PM

It seems to me that there are advantages and disadvantages in any country. We can not at the same time break the age-old system and we does not need to be broken. The system is necessary to be improved but unfortunately in the government do not understand it.
Activity: 48
January 15, 2018, 10:42:21 AM
Corruption is in different grades. But, at least, no matter how good a country may seem to be, there would still be an iota of corruptness in some individuals/governments in such countries.
Activity: 585
Merit: 100
January 14, 2018, 10:26:08 AM
Hopefully, not all countries will have corruption. Corruption is a problem of the country. Vietnam has so many corruption cases that people are in office, have a high status and status. That is why the country is less developed. Employment situation is increasingly difficult, no money can not get a job.
Activity: 140
January 14, 2018, 08:57:50 AM
Not literally mean all. There are some countries not corrupt. They put first in the priority the good for civilians. But more countries are corrupt.
Activity: 815
Merit: 502
January 14, 2018, 08:16:14 AM
Thats true, im an indonesian and i also think my country is the most corrupt in the world, i think its already become the majority now, and the people who want to combat corruption will be tormented.
They are jailed, attacked by someone, etc.
Thats whats going on in my country.
Pages:
Jump to: