Pages:
Author

Topic: Is every country really corrupt? - page 15. (Read 3093 times)

Activity: 185
Merit: 1
January 13, 2018, 01:34:23 PM
I don't know, but everyone from my country thinks that ours is the most corrupt in world. Is it the same in yours too? If so...why, or how come?

I don't know about other countries but in my country it's true. People have opinion that we are the most corrupt country in world.

Interesting thing about our country is that everyone thinks that corruption is their fundamental right or they do corruption as their fundamental right. Also say that everyone is doing corruption why I cannot do that. From lower level to upper level everyone is busy in corruption according to this formula.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
January 13, 2018, 08:36:47 AM
Countries are corrupt depending upon the officials in the offices and the level of corruption is not same for every country.
Activity: 98
January 13, 2018, 08:33:46 AM
To start with, corruption is Something that is evil but is supposed to be good.Every countries have deep rooted official of corrupt  human beings.
Activity: 124
January 13, 2018, 08:19:14 AM
I can't say that every country is corrupt, maybe some of the officials.
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
January 13, 2018, 07:23:24 AM
I can not say every country is corrupt, but will like to look at the culture and practise of the society  and country that tends to frown at some certain Characters and behaviours of what is said to be corruption. When the issue of corruption is examine critically it will be seen that the government play a major role in the issue of corruption as it also set aside the norms  and  enrich itself with community's fund, and thereby becoming corrupt themselves.Almost all the country is corrupt due to the leaders, and the citizenry, corruption is in most country and that is why it runs in most countries.
Activity: 14
January 13, 2018, 06:56:57 AM
That's unevitable because in a bunch of tomato there is one that is already rotten. The rotten will affect the many. Corruption not just in a form of money but also  in services.
Activity: 3
January 13, 2018, 06:22:44 AM
For the idea of others a corrucpt country is not a progressive country in my own idea not every country is corrupt because how can a country can be progressive if every country is really corrupt. In a country more or less members of the government are corrupt but it depends to the president or the king of a country on how to handle a country or a place because most of the people really depend to the president of a country thats why most of the people can never say that every country is corrupt.
Activity: 61
January 13, 2018, 05:31:25 AM
I don't know, but everyone from my country thinks that ours is the most corrupt in world. Is it the same in yours too? If so...why, or how come?
Money rules the world and so far it will be, anyone who in power will try to enrich themselves by any means, including corruption. This is inevitable, as long as there are no methods to combat them. The shooting is the most effective.
Activity: 126
January 13, 2018, 04:51:39 AM
I really think corruption is common, and no country can claim to be clean. As long as you have the right, the temptation will follow. Even if you have a good quality, or a good education, the external environment has a lot of influence on you, and a lot of corruption starts from within. If you are not corrupt, you may not be able to survive!
Activity: 161
Merit: 100
January 12, 2018, 07:16:14 PM
All of them are, in a more or less manner.
Activity: 72
January 12, 2018, 06:37:41 PM
every country is corrupt its only the level of corruption that is different.
Activity: 83
January 12, 2018, 01:35:47 PM
Corruption cannot actually be stopped. Because it signifies in a country that there is leadership. The corrupt get to corrupt others, that's what the government is doing. And this is an opinion that we can't even somehow accept.
Activity: 49
January 12, 2018, 01:23:55 PM
Almost all countries of the world are corrupt, they only at different level
Activity: 868
Merit: 266
January 12, 2018, 01:08:13 PM
Even when those who are in the higher hierarchy of power are not corrupt there is bound to be someone somewhere who is really corrupt and loot the national resources for their own gain. There is without doubt corruption in very country of the world.
Activity: 238
January 12, 2018, 11:33:28 AM
I'm sure every country faces corruption. While the entire government may not be corrupt, for sure there will be a few officials who are greedy and power hungry. These people just think of themselves and will end up spreading their disease of corruption all over the country if not weeded out.
Activity: 44
January 12, 2018, 07:38:33 AM
In my own view, everybody on the planet in one way or the other is a corrupt individual. Corruption in my own view can be considered as inborn for human race.
Activity: 168
January 12, 2018, 07:28:40 AM
Corruption is the biggest problem in the ex-USSR countries. Even in Georgia they try to fight against it, but have progress for short period of time.
Activity: 58
January 12, 2018, 04:38:11 AM
Evil is everywhere, so I think corruption is also everywhere.
Activity: 298
Merit: 102
January 12, 2018, 02:18:30 AM
Often, specific power structures and management architectures offer easier ways to corrupt politicians, businessmen or the military to exploit the system. Many governments find their roots in the constitutions of past generations and have outgrown their current systems. Many other countries are governed by a number of independent tribal leaders and often lack a centralized power structure with any significant influence.
Activity: 25
January 11, 2018, 11:31:27 PM
No country is free of corruption. A few have done a great job reducing it - Northern Europe in particular. Most are pretty terrible for corruption. Transparency International publishes a Corruption Perceptions Index that will provide an overview of any country's perceived corruption level.

https://www.transparency.org/news/feature/corruption_perceptions_index_2016
Pages:
Jump to: