Pages:
Author

Topic: is EVERY ico a scam?? - page 24. (Read 21438 times)

Activity: 264
Merit: 0
September 14, 2018, 03:07:38 PM
Of course not EVERY ICO is scam. But nowadays there are too much scam projects and I hope there will be trusted source which will indicate them
legendary
Activity: 2179
Merit: 1201
September 14, 2018, 03:05:08 PM
I know that many ICO scams are happening now and a lot of ICO rating websites are taking advantage of this to make money, they still appreciate the project and are not condemned when the project is cheated investors
Activity: 45
September 14, 2018, 06:31:47 AM
The ICO project is now abundant. Even the projects they plan are almost perfect. So it's very difficult to say their project is a scam. Even so, always pay attention to their whitepaper and choose the ICO carefully and thoroughly.
Activity: 541
Merit: 250
September 13, 2018, 10:22:17 PM
I think the reason why most of initial coin offering turn to be a scam is because they did not hit even the softcap goal of their initial coin offering and lot of people is very afraid now to invest in initial coin offerings because if the coin get listed on exchanges the value is lower than ico price.
Activity: 396
Merit: 100
September 13, 2018, 06:06:57 PM
I know that many ICO scams are happening now and a lot of ICO rating websites are taking advantage of this to make money, they still appreciate the project and are not condemned when the project is cheated investors
Activity: 85
September 13, 2018, 10:11:48 PM
No. A higher percentage are. The assignment we have to do as potential investors is to study and research into ICOs. Go through their whitepapers crosscheck the credentials of the promoters to determine their claims. It is better to patronize a product ICO.
Activity: 84
September 13, 2018, 06:45:46 PM
ICO projects keep existing and there are still a great amount of investors so, I won't say that everysingle one of the ICOs are scams, it is just that the amount of scams in general increased considerably.
Activity: 938
September 13, 2018, 06:42:48 PM
Everybody keeps on saying scam scam scam for all of these ICO's. 90% of them are crap, yes. BUT there is the 10% of them, like vector, who are absolutely not scams. They are good projects that will really help the crypto community grow and its not fair to call an ICO a scam until you have actually researched it and you are sure it is a scam.

Just my two satoshis...

there are many ico scams, but it's true, bro, not all ico are scams, because in fact there are still many that aren't scams, so it's not true if people say ico is a scam we should be able to choose which one is the scam that is not
Activity: 134
September 13, 2018, 06:39:12 PM
Everybody keeps on saying scam scam scam for all of these ICO's. 90% of them are crap, yes. BUT there is the 10% of them, like vector, who are absolutely not scams. They are good projects that will really help the crypto community grow and its not fair to call an ICO a scam until you have actually researched it and you are sure it is a scam.

Just my two satoshis...
I believe there are several that are scam but ICO are like companies to be released to the public in the form of crypto-coins.

Exactly! 90% of startups fail, a widely known fact, but there are some serious winners out there and I do not think they deserve to be called "scams"
`

Winners you said? But where can i find these winners ICO. I would like to invest in them and make some profits. To be honest with you all, I believe in some ICO, that solve real life problems.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
September 13, 2018, 06:25:18 PM
No but some of it are scam because they see people have been investing in it and they have develop interest in it because it very lucrative to invest in
Activity: 329
Merit: 22
September 13, 2018, 06:16:44 PM
You are quite right, not all the ICO project is a scam, there are some great project in the space, a project that will offer real value to the community, but the truth is that in the future, all those worthless coins will disappear only good coins with real value will remain.
I agree here, our ICO market is still offering a few good ones you can make a good profit and good new projects will also bring more creditibility to crypto space. Finally everyone who is searching will find a good ICO.
Activity: 154
September 13, 2018, 06:14:26 PM
You are quite right, not all the ICO project is a scam, there are some great project in the space, a project that will offer real value to the community, but the truth is that in the future, all those worthless coins will disappear only good coins with real value will remain.
Activity: 168
September 13, 2018, 05:30:39 PM

Just my two satoshis...

indeed not all ico is a scam, there are so many ico scam that it can even be said that currently more ico are scam compared to good ico, and that doesn't mean that all ico are scam. maybe 75% of the existing ico is a scam. then you must be very careful in investing in ico.
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
September 13, 2018, 04:36:26 PM
This is not a true statement. There are so many good projects that deserve attention, and in the future will be able to bring good returns to investors.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
September 13, 2018, 04:34:33 PM
Sure that not! Why do you think so? ICO isn't a scam, not each ICO is a scam because there are a lot of reliable projects and you need to choose a good project now
Activity: 2
Merit: 6
September 13, 2018, 04:18:34 PM
I'm already tired of getting on such ICO .. I think that they provoked such an unstable situation on the market. But a couple of projects keep me afloat.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
September 13, 2018, 04:34:05 PM
I think no. There are icos are not scams. But we have much fake icos and crypto projects also. So it seem that every ico a scam.
Activity: 126
September 13, 2018, 04:31:34 PM
You know when a majority of something is actually not good people tend to generalise and judge the whole thing as bad. Majority of icos have gone down the drain to be scammy project hence why people has that opinon but doing your due diligence is key to seperate the real ones from the fakes.
Activity: 404
September 13, 2018, 04:25:23 PM
There are  many ICO project now a days that turn  to be scam, that is why if we want to invest in many ICO project we need to be careful  because there are alot of scam ICOs but yes not all ICOs are scam. The best thing we need to learn is how to choose good ICOs.
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
https://eloncity.io/
September 13, 2018, 04:13:17 PM
most of them are not scam but the ones that are scam are more than the ones that are not scam, we need the intervention of the government to stopped all this fake developers absconding with investors money.
Pages:
Jump to: