Pages:
Author

Topic: Is facebook creating their own crypto? - page 11. (Read 26118 times)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0
On the off chance that you are correct and Facebook needs to make its own particular digital money then it is clear why they are blocking promotions from different cryptographic forms of money.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
I think that now it is still at the level of rumors, and even after the Facebook company has experienced a huge leak of personal data, this is not the best option.
Creating a separate coin for Facebook I think is very easy and they can do it any time they want. Facebook is currently researching Blockchain technology for application in management and I also hope to have facebookcoin on the cryptocurrency market soon.
Activity: 938
Merit: 502
I think that now it is still at the level of rumors, and even after the Facebook company has experienced a huge leak of personal data, this is not the best option.

Facebook is actually a winner of the whole data leak scandal. The price of Facebook has increased. Anyway I don't think that Facebook has a plan to have their own coin. It makes no sense for me and they don't need it.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Today, such large companies as Google are going to launch their own cryptic currency, so I do not except that facebook want also launch
Activity: 182
May be or may be not! Nobody has the correct information about facebook crypto, everyone has their opinion and they get that opinion on fake rumors. I also think that, this news is fake and those scamers just want attraction and want to earn some money with this news. Lets's see what happen in future?
Activity: 308
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
It's really cool! This means that the crypto currency is beginning to be noticed and taken seriously by large companies, I hope this is only the beginning
Activity: 112
I don't think the information is true about Facebook having its own Crypto. I feel it can on be supportive to bounty.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
copper member
Activity: 392
Merit: 3
Facebook and crypto. I can imagine this. It's will be very interesting project and may be I invest in them.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 503
Heard a rumor that facebook  was thinking about launching their own crypto. What do you guys think about this?

Would also love your feedback on Algebraix. App that keeps your data private and pays you to watch ads. how do you think they will measure up to the advertising giants like facebook and google?

I have not personally heard this news. But I think it sounds pretty interesting. If the FB has made its own coin, then millions of people who have not been interested in the crypto world so far may be starting to do so. It also depends on what the purpose of the coin will be, but it still sounds interesting.
- I also heard this news but I think this is just a fake news because facebook is not really interested in crypto, they have forbidden crypto in the past and they have just removed the ban recently, there is no reason for them to think about creating their own crypto, the government is still too strict on this issue. However, Facebook is probably still waiting for some action from the government, such as adoption or legalization of bitcoin, if this could happen, facebook will create their own crypto, they are a technology company, they will miss the opportunity to develop this
Activity: 72
It can be said that Facebook is already entering the world of cryptocurrencies because no one can cross it. Nowadays people no longer believe in famous companies. Everyone believes in numbers and codes, so using cryptocurrency is the best way to restore credibility.
Activity: 365
Merit: 1
I have heard the rumors like that facebook is creating its own blockchain but haven't seen any substantial proof of it so far. So i think they might be interestd in the blockchain but probably waiting for the right time to move in. I think they might wait for some governments to accept it and then will move in and go for a blockchain base crypto currency.
Activity: 138
I figure that crypto would be well known, at any rate at first on account of Facebook notoriety all around the globe. Then again due to late issues with individual information abuse fruitful crypto could assist them with improving shaken notoriety. Additionally behind all that could likewise be the attempt to investigate the conceivable outcomes of blockchain innovation
Activity: 27
As an investor I welcome that. I will be one of the early adopters as it will grow very fast in my opinion.
Activity: 431
Merit: 11
I dont think so. It dependa on them but for me it possibly not because facebook are banning the ads about the crypto why they need to create if they are one who didn't support crypto.
Activity: 37
No, they are not going to do so in my opinion. They will focus on their primary business and that is FB.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
Interesting news, I haven't even heard of it. They themselves were forbidden to advertise the currency because too many companies were scams. There have been no official reports on the release of the coin, so I don't believe the yellow press yet.
Activity: 392
Merit: 13
Would not be surprised if a social media giant like facebook were creating their own cryptos. They totally have the means and the minds to make a successful cryptocurrency with a really great blockchain technology if they wanted to but for now the answer is no, facebook is not making their own cryptocurrency. If they were  we would have all heard about it.
Activity: 503
Merit: 250
Heard a rumor that facebook  was thinking about launching their own crypto. What do you guys think about this?

Would also love your feedback on Algebraix. App that keeps your data private and pays you to watch ads. how do you think they will measure up to the advertising giants like facebook and google?

I have not personally heard this news. But I think it sounds pretty interesting. If the FB has made its own coin, then millions of people who have not been interested in the crypto world so far may be starting to do so. It also depends on what the purpose of the coin will be, but it still sounds interesting.
Activity: 266
BITCOIN TRADER 2016
I dont think facebook will do that because facebook usualy do for free and if they will put a currency with there own it will make us all facebook user to fee so we can use facebook and in that case people were start disapointing and move to other social madia like twitter because its free.
Pages:
Jump to: