Pages:
Author

Topic: Is facebook creating their own crypto? - page 12. (Read 26118 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 1
Heard a rumor that facebook  was thinking about launching their own crypto. What do you guys think about this?

Would also love your feedback on Algebraix. App that keeps your data private and pays you to watch ads. how do you think they will measure up to the advertising giants like facebook and google?

No evidence FB will launch their own coins, indeed quite often news from large-scale out companies claiming to be making their coins as well as creating their own cryptocurrency, and developing their own blockchain. I do not doubt the ability of FB, but so far it has not happened.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Heard a rumor that facebook  was thinking about launching their own crypto. What do you guys think about this?

Would also love your feedback on Algebraix. App that keeps your data private and pays you to watch ads. how do you think they will measure up to the advertising giants like facebook and google?

I'm not sure about this, but if what you say is true, I just wish the best for altcoin and bitcoin. Because I think facebook has the ability to do it all, even more perfect and organized. So, what we do is look at the progress of what you say until they actually launch it and hopefully we can have a gift for ICO.
Activity: 278
Merit: 0
Well I am not sure on how genuine this information is. But if it becomes true at the end that Facebook is actually launching a crypto, I would not waste time to key into such because a project like that will massively succeed with no doubt. I would partake in its initial coin offering as well as its bounty campaign if there would be one, even in its airdrop as well. Will seriously go for all the available offers it has.
Activity: 238

That is great but I think they will not create yet another altcoin appear on the Cryptocurrency market. Because their Facebook company is in the US stock market and their capitalization is huge. Why are they moving to a small market like Cryptocurrency?
They will never do that. Grin
Activity: 56

Except as telegram began to realize its "TON", I heard that Google started greeting the crypto market. But not Facebook. Perhaps there will be changes, and IT giants will not stand aside, it's obvious! With the coming quantum technologies, the current market must experience many changes. To be more exact, many coins will leave the market, as there will simply be no demand for them, due to the same technological superiority. I hasten to remind you of revolutionary projects like Kelvin Blockchain. After all, its uniqueness lies in quantum computing! And this is an innovation!
   Kelvin Blockchain project itself is flexible to implementing cryptographic algorithms which will make it one of the safest blockchains ever existed with 10+ signature available from the start. This project does not rely on any particular signature algorithm and due to the multi-client use - on some single consensus. In case of any problems, it is possible to quickly locate the threat and prevent it’s distribution throughout the system. Multiple blockchains with different consensus algorithms, token types, and assignments will be available. The multichain technology allows creating almost an unlimited potential for speed and productivity. Kelvin Blockchain can launch up to 2^64 subchains - more available subchains will benefit in increased speed and security. Moreover, all the blockchains will be processed in one wallet so that the client could have fast transactions, secure investments and cheap smart contracts as well as a lot of other services at his hand.
Activity: 602

Facebook cannot create its own cryptocurrency, but I heard that they have reversed their ban on cryptocurrency, ICOs and Binary Trades. So very soon you will start to see every related stuffs that you’re interested in as ads on Facebook. Facebook is already a big company and their main focus is on social network and not cryptocurrencies and all those stuffs. But it is still possible that they can buy an exchange or something, though I’m not really sure of that.
I think that Facebook will not create its own crypto currency and not because it is already a successful project and a huge company, but because they have already opposed the advertising of the company's ico. Thus they negatively perceive everything that happens around the crypto currency.
Activity: 572
Merit: 250

Facebook cannot create its own cryptocurrency, but I heard that they have reversed their ban on cryptocurrency, ICOs and Binary Trades. So very soon you will start to see every related stuffs that you’re interested in as ads on Facebook. Facebook is already a big company and their main focus is on social network and not cryptocurrencies and all those stuffs. But it is still possible that they can buy an exchange or something, though I’m not really sure of that.
Activity: 82
Merit: 4
Last few months ago there's  a news facebook banned bitcoin or cryptocurrency to advertise and this is bad news. If the facebook really create their own coin it will become successful their coin because they have power to advertise their coin because they have of billion user.
Yeah you are right and I have also heard that Facebook is going to launch their own cryptocurrency and will promote it on their own site and that’s the reason that they have banned other cryptocurrency advertisement on their site. It is good because by this way more and more people will come to know about cryptocurrency and will invest in it.

I think not only facebook but so many other big companies may be thinking about it, In fact the trend of using crypto currencies is increasing from time to time therefore in future may be every big companies will have their own crypto currency using it for different purposes. Bitcoin and other crypto currencies are now increasing from time to time.
Activity: 77
Merit: 1
I have not heard the news, but I think it is very possible. Cryptocurrency is a very potential business opportunity and can be very profitable, Mark would have thought about this. we just wait another year or two, whether Facebook will launch Cryptocurrency or not!
I have heard that Facebook is going to launch Their own cryptocurrency. If they create ICO, its market value will increase like rocket because they have s strong site for promoting their coin. No extra charges for advertisement. People will also trust it the most because Facebook is used all over the world. There will be no scam in Facebook crypto, because they already have a very good reputation.
Activity: 265
Merit: 100
I have not seen such information. It isn't surprised that on such hype and crypto popularity all other the world, such big company like facebook want to release their own cryptocurrency. But the question is only one: does the facebook truly need it? Do they need blockchain? If the answer is NO, their coin will be another one speculative tool for big money games.

Facebook is one of those companies looking to integrate blockchain technology into their products. This means that Facebook will put currency own code into digital trading exchange to compete with Bitcoin.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
I have not seen such information. It isn't surprised that on such hype and crypto popularity all other the world, such big company like facebook want to release their own cryptocurrency. But the question is only one: does the facebook truly need it? Do they need blockchain? If the answer is NO, their coin will be another one speculative tool for big money games.
Activity: 44
I have not heard the news, but I think it is very possible. Cryptocurrency is a very potential business opportunity and can be very profitable, Mark would have thought about this. we just wait another year or two, whether Facebook will launch Cryptocurrency or not!

If ever faceboook creating their own cryptocurrency, I think it will becomes successful because facebook is a very popular social media sites and accessible world wide and most of the people are using.
Facebook have banned other crypto because of no authentication and credibility and mostly due the fear of scams. People will invest their money in Facebook currency because Facebook is reliable and people will trust them the most and main thing is that the owner of Facebook does not greed for money and will never betray you because of the scam ICO.
Activity: 41
I heard too. but I don't think so that is just rumors. Facebook has a lot of users and a lot of users spending time and money on advertising that works pretty good for them (a lot of money  Grin). But anyway who knows.... crypto is plus money and Facebook is a big company.
Activity: 488
Last few months ago there's  a news facebook banned bitcoin or cryptocurrency to advertise and this is bad news. If the facebook really create their own coin it will become successful their coin because they have power to advertise their coin because they have of billion user.
Yeah you are right and I have also heard that Facebook is going to launch their own cryptocurrency and will promote it on their own site and that’s the reason that they have banned other cryptocurrency advertisement on their site. It is good because by this way more and more people will come to know about cryptocurrency and will invest in it.
Activity: 81

the facebook would have seen a very good opportunity to the cripto currency in the future, so they have prepared far away to start using the currency, do not close the possibility they will join the BTC or even they make their own currency, it depends on market demand, Facebook is exploring ways to harness the power of blockchain technology, in the future they will surely make the right decision.
Activity: 252

I don't think so because Facebook as of today has so many profits for its users. I know we must consider that they are expanding but cryptocurrency ads are now banned in facebook meaning to say they are not interested in it and also people as of today are not trusting the internet of their money.
I learned that Facebook is taking serious steps when researching blockchain technology to apply to Facebook's management system. This does not imply that Facebook will release their own coins, but I believe this is possible in the future.
Activity: 116
They only accept several ICO for their advertising instruments I heard. Huh Huh Nothing about FacebookCoin Grin or ZuckerbergCoin? Huh Cheesy Btw have you heard about KelvinBlockhain? Very interesting projcet as for me, with cool idea and team Roll Eyes
Activity: 5

I don't think so because Facebook as of today has so many profits for its users. I know we must consider that they are expanding but cryptocurrency ads are now banned in facebook meaning to say they are not interested in it and also people as of today are not trusting the internet of their money.
Facebook paзpeшил peклaмy кpиптoвaлют "oт пpeдвapитeльнo oдoбpeнныx peклaмoдaтeлeй". Bo-пepвыx, oн cфoкycиpoвaн нa oгpoмныx дoxoдax oт peклaмы, a вo-втopыx,  cpeди бoльшoгo кoличecтвa пoльзoвaтeлeй coц.ceтeй  кpиптa oчeнь пoпyляpнa. Taк, чтo впoлнe мoжнo oжидaть, чтo в бyдyщeм Facebook зaпycтит cвoю coбcтвeннyю мoнeтy. Этo былo бы интepecнo! Дyмaю, чтo былo бы мнoгo жeлaющиx ee пpиoбpecти!
Activity: 840
Merit: 252

Activity: 218
Merit: 12
I do not know about Facebook, but I recently heard that another social network Viber is creating their own crypto and that kinda in Japan it is already working. Does anybody know details about that?
Pages:
Jump to: