Pages:
Author

Topic: Is facebook creating their own crypto? - page 13. (Read 26118 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
I think Facebook would be involved in Cryptocurrency though it might be a futuristic approach.
Activity: 56
What  i  know  for  sure  is  that  zuck  is   agood  business  man. he  will invest  in  one  way  or  another  in  the  sector.  what  am  not  sure  of  is  wheter  he  will  create  a  crypto. maybe  he  will  create a  better  exchange  sector  which  will  compete  fairly  with  other exchanges.  this  will  enable  him  to particiapate  in  the  sector  without  really  owning  crypto. blockchain will aslo  be  used  to  carry  out  various   activities in  facebook  just  to  reduce  operation  cost in  the  near future.
Activity: 76
i alse hear facebook will creat own crypto of facebook but now we don't see any active of facebook about coin of facebook,if fakebook creat coin i think it is good support for crytpo market and it can make good effect to crypto market
Facebook has banned crypto ads on its site, the reason is only they want to promote their own cryptocurrency. I have no doubt that Facebook is creating its own crypto in the near future. It wills be good for crypto future because more people will trust crypto and will put their money in it. I will appreciate if Facebook launch their own cryptocurrency.
Activity: 181
Merit: 10
Nothing is impossible, he has been doing alot of researches on blockchain, so we can't ignore future considerations from them
Activity: 8
Facebook's profit model conflicts with the decentralized blockchain. I don't think Facebook already has its own crypto. Check out the recent bitcoin price at https://citicoins.com/bitcoin/charts. I don't think people still So crazy about cryptocurrencies
copper member
Activity: 252
Splendid only so the population in one way and another would know the digital currencies because it is still very few people who knows how facebook has soulor concentration of people in the world would be quite interesting to have a currency of their own
Activity: 1236
Merit: 252
Heard a rumor that facebook  was thinking about launching their own crypto. What do you guys think about this?

Would also love your feedback on Algebraix. App that keeps your data private and pays you to watch ads. how do you think they will measure up to the advertising giants like facebook and google?
LOL this is a funny question. Why do you think Facebook will ever do such? Don’t mind some stupid people, they are fond of carrying fake news around to confuse others. If you keep on listening to them you will keep on making mistake. This fake news on Facebook having its own cryptocurrency started around the time they banned cryptocurrency and ICOs. But Facebook has reversed it and will now allow ICOs and crypto ads on their platform not without new terms and conditions.
Right it is really not making any sense to me as we can see facebook and google are actually working for bitcoin they are just best entertaining sites so it is hard to trust those who are saying facebook or google will create their own currency, now bitcoin is at high demand so we should trust them and help bitcoin to grow more and more, facebook is always beside bitcoin and it is hard to trust this that facebook will ever create their own crypto currency,
Activity: 280
Facebook researches cryptocurrency. Facebook is a listed company after all. If you join the issue of cryptocurrency, if Facebook releases cryptocurrency in the system, Facebook can become the highest-value technology company!
This is the first time i read that the facebook creating their own crypto but just in case this will happen i think this will become successful because facebook is very known world wide and have many supporters that can help introduce to other web sites.
Of course Facebook currency will be the most popular crypto in the world because nobody will doubt about the credibility of its coin. Facebook is one of the leading social media site and if they launch their own coin they will get trillions of investors in few days. I will buy Facebook currency as much as I can because the price of its currency will increase in very short time.
Having created my own coins, I'm not sure, but I know that facebook is currently studying very seriously about blockchain technology to apply to the Facebook system. Facebook has been in charge of Blockchain for serious research on this issue.
Activity: 307
Heard a rumor that facebook  was thinking about launching their own crypto. What do you guys think about this?

Would also love your feedback on Algebraix. App that keeps your data private and pays you to watch ads. how do you think they will measure up to the advertising giants like facebook and google?
I'm not sure of this, but if what you say is true I just hope the best for altcoin and bitcoin.
I think they have the ability to do it all, so all we do is look at the progress of what you say until they actually launch it and hopefully we can have the gift for the ICO.
Activity: 92
May be they we will use blockchain, but not crypto.
Activity: 339
Merit: 102
Facebook researches cryptocurrency. Facebook is a listed company after all. If you join the issue of cryptocurrency, if Facebook releases cryptocurrency in the system, Facebook can become the highest-value technology company!
This is the first time i read that the facebook creating their own crypto but just in case this will happen i think this will become successful because facebook is very known world wide and have many supporters that can help introduce to other web sites.
Of course Facebook currency will be the most popular crypto in the world because nobody will doubt about the credibility of its coin. Facebook is one of the leading social media site and if they launch their own coin they will get trillions of investors in few days. I will buy Facebook currency as much as I can because the price of its currency will increase in very short time.
Activity: 179
Merit: 1
NO! they are not, but one day they will.
this will not take years in just a year or two they will have it. im sure with that.
when that happen im sure its a massive adoption all over the world.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 513
I see a lot of thead now who are like this thread that facebook will create their own crypto coin. But I did not see legit news about this and Incase the facebook really create their own coin it will become successful for sure because facebook is most influence company in the whole world. There's a lot of company too for sure will invest to the facebook cryptocoin because they want to earn more profit and they will invest to the famous company too.
Activity: 140
I think it' is a rumor.  because yet we do not have any solid prove about it, so there is no strong possibility no official announcement.facbook have banned other crypto ads on their site. Many people say that Facebook is going to launch their own ICO. It is good for the promotion of cryptocurrency in the world. because almost the whole world is using Facebook.

Activity: 130
New trends are various so people can imaging what is correct what is wrong,witch one is better fully awareness on crypto
Activity: 168
Likely to happen this event both yes and no. but facebook would adopt blockchain technology in it's different business e.g. Advertisment , sending money etc. If cryptos are to be accepted by mass i would not be surprised if see some facebook coins.
Activity: 280
Very high possibility that they're doing that
Not only Facebook but also a lot of big companies also began to participate in the technology blockchain and in the future not far away it will be popular with many other common company
Activity: 644
Merit: 1
I also heard such rumors. But so far no movements have been made. Although if you look at the success of another ICO - Telegram, then Facebook has all the chances to collect the right amount. Although Telegram and not a social network but this didn't put a crimp into them from collecting a huge amount of money.
copper member
Activity: 19
There are definitely tonnes of rumors flying around by now. One of them involves Facebook buying Coinbase, and offering trading services.

For Facebook to have its own cryptocurrency - it is entirely possible since Ripple (XRP) is invested by Google. But to what extent will the globalists (and governments) allow Facebook to operate their crypto?

After all, Facebook is just one decree away from being banned by any government in the world.
Activity: 82
Merit: 2

If this is true this might b3 the reason why they are looking into reversing their ban into cryptocurrency, because if this is true these is because they have alterior motives for their personal interest..Nevertheless if this is true this will have a positive effect on the price of bitcoin i believe.
I think it is not true because yet we do not have any solid prove about it, so there is no strong possibility to happen, I have am bitcoin user and I really have fait on it since I enter croton currency, I found facebook only as source of promotion of bitcoin but I think making new currency needs a lot of time and a lot of supporters while in market bitcoin is on demand and people are agree to invest only in bitcoin as crypto currency so according to me it is not possible till few year right now.
Some people said that Google is also launching their crypto in the coming days. I don’t know about the Google but about Facebook I am sure that they will create their own cryptocurrency soon. It is good and by this way millions of people will come to know about crypto because almost the whole world is using Facebook. It is a good source of promoting crypto in the world.
Pages:
Jump to: