Pages:
Author

Topic: Is facebook creating their own crypto? - page 25. (Read 26118 times)

legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 1901
Shuffle.com
It depends if there would be a lot of users interested in using their platform. I have a feeling that it would be like a faucet since watching ads won't pay a lot. If it becomes successful we could see it become like steem.

Facebook token will be sold out in no time since most of the facebook user will surely bought their token, but the most problem is if they block all post concerning with the posy with the hashtag (#) of other ICO project, this will be a bloody war on crypto.
It's only a rumor though and how can you be sure that facebook users will buy it immediately. What if a lot of users aren't interested in crypto? There are a lot of ways to promote icos and cryptos people shouldn't rely much on facebook because they aren't the only social media platform out there.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Facebook token will be sold out in no time since most of the facebook user will surely bought their token, but the most problem is if they block all post concerning with the posy with the hashtag (#) of other ICO project, this will be a bloody war on crypto.
Activity: 644
Merit: 107
I do not think that's possible, just facebook asks its users to report when there are ads related to crypto on facebook. then, how facebook want to publish their own crypto currency .. facebook also has blocked all ads and products of digital currency. facebook also says that, many companies are not well-intentioned when doing transactions cryptocurrency. this statement alone has shown that, facebook is unlikely to issue their own crypto currency.
Activity: 307
Merit: 10
Heard a rumor that facebook  was thinking about launching their own crypto. What do you guys think about this?
I do not know for sure of that, but it can all happen because I think they are able to create their own crypto.
if it is true I just hope what is best for its future.
and to be sure if it happens they will definitely hold a bounty for the crypto.
I hope that the future of crypto will be more advanced and growing.
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
maybe not, maybe yes.
we dont know what is the real deal until we see they are launching it.
but they have the capability in having their own crypto and it will have a mass adoption.

if they will have crypto i hope we can have the bounty for that.
Activity: 125
Merit: 1
Heard a rumor that facebook  was thinking about launching their own crypto. What do you guys think about this?
Maybe they gonna launch a bounty platform like https://bountyhive.io, https://bounties.biz, etc. But creating there own crypto currency is totally out of the picture. Besides they are already dominate the social media patforms.
Activity: 2786
Merit: 902
yesssir! 🫡

Erm.. I'm not sure, I judge after reading the whitepaper and there's none SO I can't really give my opinion but if were talking about expectations, yeah definitely I'm expecting good things If ever.

The only sure thing right now is that there is really a research team dedicated for blockchain and that alone is a good thing.
Activity: 203
Merit: 101

Would also love your feedback on Algebraix. App that keeps your data private and pays you to watch ads. how do you think they will measure up to the advertising giants like facebook and google?
Pages:
Jump to: