Pages:
Author

Topic: Is hodling alts dangerous? - page 24. (Read 4477 times)

Activity: 1221
Merit: 250
April 29, 2018, 09:08:39 AM
It depends cause if you will wait to long you could lose some money cause somtimes alts are not coming again up so it depends in which coin you have invested for me.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
April 29, 2018, 09:04:04 AM
If the coin you hold is in accordance with the situation in the market, it will not harm you. Precisely the market will help you to protect your coins from the extermination of money you have invested in crypto. We should be able to think rationally to be able to choose the right coins to hold, so we will not misstep and can get what we expect from crypto.
If you hold the right coin, hold on for a long time they will bring you high profits. So make the decision. I see many people made the mistake of regretting not having patience.
Activity: 77
April 29, 2018, 06:21:32 AM
If the coin you hold is in accordance with the situation in the market, it will not harm you. Precisely the market will help you to protect your coins from the extermination of money you have invested in crypto. We should be able to think rationally to be able to choose the right coins to hold, so we will not misstep and can get what we expect from crypto.
Activity: 546
Merit: 4
April 29, 2018, 05:32:07 AM
I think the hold coin depends on market conditions only. Do not you just conclude the hold problem. If suddenly the price goes up and it impacts the price so on, while we hold for a few months or a few years, of course you will miss to get rich.

My experience about hold coin, only about 2 months, as I said above, I observe the market price alone, if it is stable for sales, of course I will sell, if not we hold it first. So hold is not dangerous ad you say, only if you always see what happen on market anytime.
Thanks
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
April 29, 2018, 03:58:35 AM
For me Yes, Because we all don't know when BTC,ETH or any altcoins will go down. If we hit are goals in price lets trade it for no regrets at the end.
it is possible Silpo the price of coins are the one that We are satisfied with. If the market stabilizes from now on, then all the rating coins are likely.
Activity: 154
April 29, 2018, 01:43:35 AM
I think that i have never heard about anyone saying that holding has not been profitable.

Those who holded and they sold at a loss, are those who do not know how to REALLY hold in here, it is not a loss if you do not sell.

Well, during the last year, i lost a lot of money because of holding the wrong altcoins, it was not my intention after all, but in the middle of a market full of Hype, you end up buying any shit, just like i did before.

I do believe that choosing a coin really matters if you want to hold it longer. You might end up regretting if you hold the wrong coin and in the end will drop and never revive it's status anymore. Holding the right coin is the best to do to gain more profit in the end.
Activity: 2562
Merit: 577
April 29, 2018, 12:01:01 AM
I think that i have never heard about anyone saying that holding has not been profitable.

Those who holded and they sold at a loss, are those who do not know how to REALLY hold in here, it is not a loss if you do not sell.

Well, during the last year, i lost a lot of money because of holding the wrong altcoins, it was not my intention after all, but in the middle of a market full of Hype, you end up buying any shit, just like i did before.
Activity: 234
Merit: 10
April 28, 2018, 11:33:59 PM

Activity: 556
Merit: 100
April 28, 2018, 11:05:22 PM
For me Yes, Because we all don't know when BTC,ETH or any altcoins will go down. If we hit are goals in price lets trade it for no regrets at the end.
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
VIMee - Social Network
April 28, 2018, 10:31:16 PM
Choosing the right one will always have the potential but all altcoins depend on the bitcoin price, so when bitcoin price kept decreasing it will affect all other altcoins. Some we can treat them as dangerous but people who are holding will get more benefit from it.
Activity: 434
Merit: 104
Esport Ecosystem
April 28, 2018, 08:31:58 PM
We have to know how volatiles chart of cryptocurrency is work if wanna make some profits on it. Some of alts like a top 15 CMC list are more safer than the other, but somehow brand new alts could give us multiple benefit rather than top 15 list. So it is up to us, how dare we are face the dangerous risk on this cryptocurrency world. Because it is sometimes big risk is a big profits.
Activity: 224
April 28, 2018, 06:30:14 PM
Altcoins will not be harmful if you choose it right, it will not harm you, it will even benefit you. With the current rise in bitcoin prices, it will certainly bring altcoins to higher prices as well.
Activity: 378
April 28, 2018, 05:16:30 PM
Last year alts rise a lot. I dont know the average percentage. But when I check coins in the market at year 2013 lots of them dead now (too low ranks). probably new tech coins won them (like peercoin, namecoin, ixcoin etc)

Also we are following new ICO s and most of us expecting too much gain from new coins which are not at the market. If our ICO expectations will happen, when they added to market, current market coins will go down. kind of paradox  Huh

It actually depends, there are coins out there that are too old and still profitable. It depends on what coin have you been holding for a long time. You should still get an update about it, so that you will be aware if the dev team is still active on marketing or development.
Yes, ico project that dev still active and has development progress could be still have good prospect profit in future, because i'm disagree if holding altcoin are worthless. Holding investment are kind of high risk speculation investment type, so we just need being active to checking how's the project has been going so far.
Activity: 210
April 28, 2018, 05:13:39 PM
I think not dangerous, but that depend what altcoin you will hold. Because there a lot altcoins can be choose, but not all it has good future. You must analyze it at the market and you must have good speculation of it. So the conclusion, no danger but to be patient and wisely.
Activity: 84
April 28, 2018, 05:13:28 PM
Last year alts rise a lot. I dont know the average percentage. But when I check coins in the market at year 2013 lots of them dead now (too low ranks). probably new tech coins won them (like peercoin, namecoin, ixcoin etc)

Also we are following new ICO s and most of us expecting too much gain from new coins which are not at the market. If our ICO expectations will happen, when they added to market, current market coins will go down. kind of paradox  Huh

Nothing surprising. The Moor has done his work, the Moor must leave. Only the strongest tokens left, that are successfully integrated into the crypto market.
Activity: 373
Merit: 15
bounty stakes trading
April 28, 2018, 05:00:47 PM
It depends on you, because if you buy at high and sell when market goes down any strategy for you will be dangerous. Of course it's not dangereous if you're holding coins with good project and solid team. Checking everytime any altcoins and sell coin that can't make something good. I sell sometimes my altcoins when I see that porject don't have any progress or when team don't know what to do. So no in general it's not dangerous if you're controling situation.
Activity: 420
April 28, 2018, 04:59:07 PM
Sometimes it's very dangerous. I think that if the market is in a bearish trend, then holding coins is very dangerous. Many people are not used to watching how their portfolio is melting.
Activity: 56
April 28, 2018, 04:56:57 PM
Depends on the quality of the project. If the project is reliable, then you need to HOLD , if not, just for luck. Hold recommend to everyone who does not know how to trade and does not have enough funds to invest in different projects.
Activity: 588
April 28, 2018, 04:48:06 PM

Holding alts also is dangerous especially when the price is very low just like this time. There are some coins that has no potential to grow and it might die in a long time holding. It maybe have no cost in the future. That's why I'm scared also especially my salary token Now have no value. Im scared because that's only my hope to get a profit for my sacrifices for how many months. Only bitcoin has the potential to grow up faster.
Activity: 126
April 28, 2018, 04:23:22 PM
I think it's funny to have a lot of altcoins. I prefer to have a lot of different tokens rather than have only ETH or something like that.
Pages:
Jump to: