Pages:
Author

Topic: Is HODLINg still valid to make profits - page 14. (Read 18255 times)

Activity: 94
Merit: 0
I suppose that HODL is still valid to make some profit but not in the same way as it happened in 2017. Now you should be way more selective for your investment strategy.
Activity: 142
Holding strategy will valid always. Crypto industry has big potential, capitalization crypto will rise. Also altcoins price will rise with bitcoin, when it starts with bull market.
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
In my opinion just try to watch the value of different altcoins.In which you could also say if you are to hodl or to sell your coins.Its also about your decision that matters if to where or not sell your thing.If hodling will make your investment grow then hodl it but if you think that its time to sell then go sell it!

Yes, to hold or to sell sometimes its really depends upon the situation of the invetors because there are times that we need to sell to exchange into fiat whatever the market price for emergency needs.
Activity: 210
In my opinion just try to watch the value of different altcoins.In which you could also say if you are to hodl or to sell your coins.Its also about your decision that matters if to where or not sell your thing.If hodling will make your investment grow then hodl it but if you think that its time to sell then go sell it!
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Holding and keeping your coin to get the most in profit, that is if you are not a good trader then this is an option, to keep and hodl. However. But if you are an expert trader holding is not a word because they can make more profit than that when it comes the time the price goes up.
Activity: 89
Hodling is still the most secure option to get profit. Nothing was changed. but don't forget to fix profit sometimes, if the price makes x2-x3 - more safe strategy is to sell the half of holdings and other half to keep for ages until it makes x10-x20 Wink But don't buy and don't hold shit coins, they don't make you millionaire

Yes of course In fact many people are doing this , they are holding their cryptocurrency investment hoping for the market to recover in coming days so they can recover losses from huge fluctuation
Activity: 210
This recipee could be a thing of the past. Nowdays it may be better to look for opportunities as lots of talent is going into the market. Do you still think of becoming a millionaire by hodling?

A lots of people used holding as their best strategy in earning profits...  Though it takes a lots of time but for me until now it is the best strategy to perform...  You will not loss so much if it happens and you will not take a risk as well...  The only you need to do is to observe the market... If you think you will gain more by holding hold it...
Activity: 196
Hodling is still the most secure option to get profit. Nothing was changed. but don't forget to fix profit sometimes, if the price makes x2-x3 - more safe strategy is to sell the half of holdings and other half to keep for ages until it makes x10-x20 Wink But don't buy and don't hold shit coins, they don't make you millionaire
Activity: 157
I'm still a holder, and I very believe HOLDING will make more profit than trading. In addition, I'm joining in several ICO, it's the way I make more profit.
Activity: 225
Merit: 100
Augmented Reality World Discovered
I think that best way for long term profits in this cryptomarket is fast flipping coins without perspective and holding coins and tokens that has new technology, new solution and idea or established coins and coins that are constantly been developed.
Activity: 86
At the down time of the market so only buy and hold. Wait for the price to rise or die
Activity: 224
Just Hodl to the end of 2018. You woun't be sorry.....
Activity: 196
Year over year returns prove that HODLing is an effective way to make profit, you just have to be patient enough and not get affected by bear market.
Activity: 157
You can hold open code for short-term profit now
Activity: 169
This recipee could be a thing of the past. Nowdays it may be better to look for opportunities as lots of talent is going into the market. Do you still think of becoming a millionaire by hodling?

Hodling is still one of the basic yet effective to make profit. We need to know first that the basic of investing to tokens is "buy low, sell high".
Activity: 33
Merit: 4
nowadays i guess that's the only way to make profit, especially for those who bought some coin month or couple ago. but sometimes coins rise suddenly, but then fall slowly again, so not bad to catch moment as this
Activity: 453
Merit: 250
I prefer a good mix between holding promising coins for the long term and fast flipping coins for quick short term gains.
Activity: 238
Merit: 30
Anything can happen in the crypto market which is impossible for us to guess the current situation of the market. Most of the people think very positively about the situation of the market but nobody doesn't know when the prices will start increasing.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Honestly, I do not believe in HODL, because all my investments now costs  no more than 40 percent of the original amount and there are no prospects for something to change ..
Activity: 112
Doesn't seem like it in a bear market that has lasted this long. It is better to short and gather more coins
Pages:
Jump to: