Pages:
Author

Topic: Is HODLINg still valid to make profits - page 12. (Read 18255 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
BITCOIN TRADER 2016
Yes holding is still realy have a good profit for anyone of us thats what i am bellieving until now. This long term trading can help us if we dont have enough time for day trading because of our personal job.
Activity: 378
Merit: 4
I think it is possible. It depends on which coin u invest in. How long do you plan to invest in it? I think there are some treasures in the newly listed coins. You'd better study them carefully. I recently held some cardstack . i have high hopes for it.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
It is a long and simple strategy for you to make a profit from this market. Of course it is always true when you set goals for 1-2 years. This market always goes up every year before. You can look at charts and hold some coins for yourself
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
Holding it`s a nice strategy to make the profit for long-term, if you in a bad situation, then the better choice for you will be holding. But day trading and short-term trading are more profitable and riskier. Also, you need to be good in trading.
1DC
Activity: 448
This recipee could be a thing of the past. Nowdays it may be better to look for opportunities as lots of talent is going into the market. Do you still think of becoming a millionaire by hodling?

In my opinion holding is still the best way to earn a lot of profits in cryptocurrency industry but you really need a lot of patience in order to succeed in that strategy but if you really want some excitement I think day trading suit's you.
Activity: 238
Yes, if you choose the right coin for investment. For example, if you buy a potentially interesting coin at a low price and the project that is behind the coin will be in demand, then in addition to rising prices in a growing market, the price of a coin can grow several times and more. The coins with low capitalization have the highest potential.
Activity: 895
Merit: 250
Yes, I still believe holding potential coin for long term is valid to make reasonable profits because their prices will rise higher than the price you bought it and might even multiple and you can sell at higher price but the coin has to be a potential one. If you have very good knowledge of trading, you can buy less potential coin and trade them to increase your profit because you need to have good experience and knowledge of trading before you can so you will not make big loss.
Activity: 102
Merit: 0
My only goal in investing in the cryptocurrency market is to become a millionaire! Although I may not be able to make so much money, my every investment is moving toward this goal!
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
Blockchain with a Purpose
I think holding is rightfully one of the most profitable strategies and you can earn very well on it. trading is also good, but holding will save your nerves

When you hold a lot of coins, there is a big chance of earning more profit. As what you had said, that holding is the most profitable strategies in order to earn. This will happen only when you learn how to control your nerves in selling your coins in times of crisis.
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
If you bought at the top price and if you are doing hodl, you are surely a lot more poor now.
Activity: 252
This recipee could be a thing of the past. Nowdays it may be better to look for opportunities as lots of talent is going into the market. Do you still think of becoming a millionaire by hodling?
We are currently undergoing the bearish phase of the crypto market and believe you me this is the right time to buy as much as you can and then hold. So, yes holding is still a recipe for becoming a millionaire. From all indications, the market will soon be on the rise and then you can release it for sale.
Activity: 217
i still think holding is not a god way to earn profit, it just another way to increase profit for long term, any investors who work for living by holding then holding wont be a good choice when the amount of profit we can get a month is too small for our bare living, so if you want to have money everymonth, then holding is good choice, but want to have huge profit, then trading is the better choice.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
I think holding is rightfully one of the most profitable strategies and you can earn very well on it. trading is also good, but holding will save your nerves
Activity: 308

Of course, hold the coin is a very good strategy. With a large capital and we invest our profits certainly can also be very large. And all that's proven a lot of people now who are rich by investing in crypto.
Activity: 490
Yes it can you a millionaire if your holding is worth to hold in future... I suggest to hold Bitcoins and other altcoins you can be a millionaire of that in a years of holding.
This is all certainly in theory, but in practice this also happens. I think now it's best to act on this scenario. Not the fact that this will lead to growth, but the potential in this is greater than in any other actions...
Activity: 322
Ether Addict
trading lost me money and hODLing eth and btc made huge profits.....and LTC i bought at 13 dollars and never sold, so even the market down, this is great...huge profits.
Activity: 420
yes of course with a holding coin you can still make a profit by means of short term trading is valid if you have bitcoin and stuck in bitcoin so you can buy atlcoin after that try to grow the assets although little important can grow your assets.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 502
As long as you're buying when there is significant dips you're likely to be able to return a small profit in the short term

If you're investing for the long term just wait till the market indicates its close to being at its most sold and buy then and HODL

Adopting this kind of strategy can minimize the risks volatility can pose
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
Yes it can you a millionaire if your holding is worth to hold in future... I suggest to hold Bitcoins and other altcoins you can be a millionaire of that in a years of holding.
Activity: 728
My suggestion just hold the potential coin to make profit. Like bitcoin,  Ethereum, waves,  XLM, aeternity, etc. If you are wrong holds coin you will never get profit. But you can get loss if you choose wrong coin.
Pages:
Jump to: