Pages:
Author

Topic: Is HODLINg still valid to make profits - page 15. (Read 18255 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
This recipee could be a thing of the past. Nowdays it may be better to look for opportunities as lots of talent is going into the market. Do you still think of becoming a millionaire by hodling?

Holding your coins will be depending on the situation of the market, as of now the market price are decreasing so you should hold your coins in order to avoid losing a huge amount of investments in order to earn more profit in the future.
Activity: 178
Merit: 0
Yes. Holdings is the only way to make profit in this market era that we are. It is a total lost if we market our coin now.
Activity: 546
Merit: 101
If you keep coins for at least a year or two, you can earn good interest. However, the market is very unstable now so be careful with investments..
Activity: 60
Yes holding will give you alot of money, just wait and be patient because you'll never know the token youre holding will pump 10x or as much.
Activity: 784
Merit: 115
Personally, I've always wondered, what constantly compare with HODL.  For a good trader, a market fall almost always means making a profit, since the trader earns the main money with large swings. And while you HODL the coin, he will trade and in a year it will have 1.5-2 times more of this coin than you.
XG
Activity: 286
Merit: 250
I will say the holding it profitable but the altcoin you have choosen should be the good coin and should be potential coin in the market for getting the huge returns. Most of the cheap altcoins used to dump in the market. So you have check the correct which will increase in future that is what everyone expect while they want to hold the crypto currency
Activity: 154
Yes. holding is still profitable but when u are still you have to be familiar with the market because for now the market is not stable. But if the seller is not in an hurry I am very sure holding is still profitable.
Activity: 278
Merit: 10
If you HODLing, you need to have A LOT of patience. If you are a long-term investor, then you don't need to worry about daily fluctuations, no tension.
Activity: 92
It's up to you for holding until when. Example you buy ETH at 500$, and then it pumps to 800$, but you decide to hold longer to sell at 1000$ milestone. Unfornaturnely, it goes down again and back to 500$ and you have no choice to hold it again and again. Then you should remind yourself: "I shall sell it when 800$". In the other hand, in case you decide to sell at 800$ milestone, it continuely goes up to 1000$ and of course you will feel regretful.
I think in current market status, you can buy some coins when they go down and try to sell them to gain acceptable profits. Don' try to hold for extremely high price, and if their price continuely to go down, just hold to die and wait for their restore.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
I am hodling for the last 6 months and I lost 60% of crypto portfolio.
So answer is very simple. NO.
Activity: 56
It's only valid if you plans to hold for a LONG time and are also invested in something that will actually still be around years from now. I went all in on AMB and I got the best of both worlds since it's a utility token with real use case and main net coming up soon but also has master nodes so I can get payouts while hodling to maximize my profits. Here's a few reasons why I like AMB:

-currently only $.26
-you can get a master node for around $3k usd which is an insane deal considering the expected ROI for node operators
-rumored partnerships with Migros (30 billion), GSK (40 billion) and others means there will be mass adoption of AMB-NET platform
-rockstar team with deep connections in Swiss government and corporations
-full fledged IOT platform with their own hardware and proprietary sensors
-main net in July
-only $40mm market cap
-coin burn for each ownership challenge transaction
Activity: 210
This recipee could be a thing of the past. Nowdays it may be better to look for opportunities as lots of talent is going into the market. Do you still think of becoming a millionaire by hodling?

Yes, as long as crypto market exist we still have a big chance to earn a big profit or to become a millionaire becasue once the cryptomarket rise upto 20X of its current market value many people will become a millionaire and this is expected in the future.
Activity: 238
Yeah holding is still valid to make profits if your holding good quality coins not those shitcoins that has no future. I suggest to hold bitcoin and ethereal as this coins will make huge once the market will fully recover.
Activity: 145
for now I think holding not beneficial compared to last year because many coins are getting down its value let alone the more tokens in HOLD getting down for this year does not seem right to seek profit from HOLDING
Activity: 82
Personally, I would like to recommend you Kelvin Project. Why so? Kelvin Blockchain is very flexible and adaptive, which makes it a perfect choice for implementation of the new blockchain projects and platforms.
Activity: 210
Masa Depan Kerja
I do not like to hold my coin to save for quite a long time for me is pretty boring. but I bought a coin that I like and will sell in the next year. indeed at this time all the market down and not as stable. but I am not worried I still hold the coin at any price if the target time I want I will sell. even though it cost me down and made me lose. may not have been my fortune. it is common for a trader who keeps his coin long enough. and I will find and correct my mistake when I choose coin.
Activity: 84
many beginners coming into the world of cryptocurrency dream of 100x and it's good but without studying to find such projects is how to look for gold is very difficult. It is much easier to buy something and forget for a while but this strategy has its drawbacks. There is no clear answer to the question of store or trade. But the question is learning to analyze to keep all the news on the pulse, the answer is Yes! The more you have learned in the crypto world the more correctly and correctly you will be able to invest and save your money
Activity: 821
Merit: 101
It depends on the situation. As of now only few are hodlers and many surrendered because of this bear market. Very hard to say that hodling is still valid  to make profits.
Activity: 294
Yes .. I'm sure you'll still be. Many have earned due to the hold of their coins that are held for 3-4 years. If after 6 months to 1 year you think you have triple your value exchange immediately. There are cases like that.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
It is still valid and it will still work but this time, you are going to wait for 1-2 years until the market is okay again. Holding up to 6 months or less than a year are just going to upset you at this year because they just recover and then crash worse than their previous bottom price. Let us be very patient because crypto are still going to stay.
Pages:
Jump to: