Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Holding Bitcoin a long time good way to make money? - page 3. (Read 368852 times)

Activity: 702
Merit: 251
The main rule of profitable trading and holding bitcoin is to buy it at the lower price and then sell at the higher price.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Simply observe historical markets. I don't know what rate of return you are expecting, but you would have experienced double digit gains all years (this is a serious understatement) if you had simply purchased Bitcoin or Ethereum, and stuck it in a wallet someone out of reach. This may not always be the case, as regulatory efforts ramp up and affect sentiment in the markets.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 309
It could be, however, there might be a time when btc will have no more value. Holding a btc for a long time and waiting for it's value to increase is good but you should think first if you'll keep it for a long time. Who knows if btc loses it's value? Things aren't permanent and so is the value of btc. It is a good way of investment but the value is still risky.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Its one of the best way to make huge money I am doing the same holding bitcoin from 700$ and earning good amount of money in this crypto world. And I am very happy by doing that.
Activity: 392
I first got bitcoin from withdrawing from gambling sites.  I deposited with another method but could withdraw bitcoin so i did it.  Around that time bitcoin was around $220 usd or so and when i got it, i would then trade it for poker funds from other person etc because I didn't want to hold the bitcoins due to reading about price fluctuations.  However, isn't the value of bitcoin almost always going to go up so its best to hold it?  I know last year it was $600 and the highest was when it was more than $1000 per bitcoin.  But since it is all the way down to $200-$300, isn't having bitcoin always good?  Could bitcoin go all the way to 0 soon?  I had thought hey if you get bitcoin when its $230 when the price stayed like that for a long time, thats great b/c very hard for it to go below $200 because i haven't seen that.  But even if it does, isn't it almost always going to rebound and go back up?  Last time i had btc and it was $230 or so and now it went up to $260.  So if you have say 100 bitcoins... well... thats a nice $3000 profit or so.

I'm sure there are ppl that have thousands or bitcoins right and just hold on to it?  And many that would sell btc immediately if prices go all the way up?  If someone had say 500 bitcoin... then btc price went up $20 in say a week or so... selling it would net them $10000 minus fees right?  However if they sell it via localbitcoins or other method, they are going to get a higher profit right?  However if they do this, say sold all their 500 btc... then once bitcoin later in the year go up another $50... well that would be $25000 less they would have earned.

In general, isn't holding BTC always a good thing since the price of it is pretty low now?  Obviously if you bought btc at $600 or $1000 and thought it would went up and held on to your btc, that would been a disaster.  But since its in the $200-$300 range, isn't having BTC always good?
I think that at the moment the market is in a downturn, so if you buy and hold a bitcoin for a long time it will be very dangerous. You can see that the market is showing signs of crisis, so the damage will be huge if you do not have specific investment plans and clear risk management. At present bitcoin prices are fluctuating in very small quantities so you should trade to altcoin.
copper member
Activity: 463
Merit: 251
My opinion is that it is better to hold Bitcoin.Bitcoin can not get good profits very soon.Hopefully good profits are possible if you hold for a few years.Bitcoin's demand is increasing day by day.Bitcoin is becoming popular among people day by day.
Activity: 140
Yes some people said by long term we can huge profit from our bitcoin. Bitcoin is good investment for long term it will bring you very nice gains in the future. And hope we will really get a very good profit from our investment to our future life.
Activity: 364
Creative & digital marketing agency
I don't think holding Bitcoin for a long time is a good way to earn money at all, it means that you're so passive and you actually can't do anything to make the profits show up. Everything that you can do is just sit there and hope things happening to you. I never appreciate that kind of people.
Activity: 224
yeah bitcoin holding for long term is very influential the whole market and now the market if these are good and now the bitcoin traders are also many people in the area and if we hold this for the long term they will also get benefit for the long term and it is a good easy to make money and now the bitcoin investors are investors further because the value is rising day by day and soon we will et our income by double.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
If you look at the bitcoin price history than you will see that hodlers have been rewarded the most and they are the ones who got the most returns on their investments. The longer one has hedl onto his coins the more returns he has earned. So I think it is pretty clear that hodling for long time is the best way to make good money.
Activity: 170
Hold is a popular strategy in the crypto market. Depending on the perspective and ability of each person to be able to concretize the plan of holding or trading short / long term to find effective profits. That is the ultimate goal of investors, traders like us. However, it is not easy because experience is the decisive thing.
Activity: 64
Yes holding bitcoin for long time is a very good way to earn more money but you should have that patience to hold your coins. normally people just keep spending their coins and trade a lot because they think they can earn more money in very less time. this is a problem with most of us.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
I think holding bitcoin for a long time is a right way because bitcoin is set to be much better for the future. In this time many of the people don’t know what bitcoin is and it is our chance to have a good profit because many people will put their money to invest in bitcoin also. Just be patience and hope that many people will go to invest. Believe! Believe on that.
Activity: 378
Merit: 55
Be Good to me!
I first got bitcoin from withdrawing from gambling sites.  I deposited with another method but could withdraw bitcoin so i did it.  Around that time bitcoin was around $220 usd or so and when i got it, i would then trade it for poker funds from other person etc because I didn't want to hold the bitcoins due to reading about price fluctuations.  However, isn't the value of bitcoin almost always going to go up so its best to hold it?  I know last year it was $600 and the highest was when it was more than $1000 per bitcoin.  But since it is all the way down to $200-$300, isn't having bitcoin always good?  Could bitcoin go all the way to 0 soon?  I had thought hey if you get bitcoin when its $230 when the price stayed like that for a long time, thats great b/c very hard for it to go below $200 because i haven't seen that.  But even if it does, isn't it almost always going to rebound and go back up?  Last time i had btc and it was $230 or so and now it went up to $260.  So if you have say 100 bitcoins... well... thats a nice $3000 profit or so.

I'm sure there are ppl that have thousands or bitcoins right and just hold on to it?  And many that would sell btc immediately if prices go all the way up?  If someone had say 500 bitcoin... then btc price went up $20 in say a week or so... selling it would net them $10000 minus fees right?  However if they sell it via localbitcoins or other method, they are going to get a higher profit right?  However if they do this, say sold all their 500 btc... then once bitcoin later in the year go up another $50... well that would be $25000 less they would have earned.

In general, isn't holding BTC always a good thing since the price of it is pretty low now?  Obviously if you bought btc at $600 or $1000 and thought it would went up and held on to your btc, that would been a disaster.  But since its in the $200-$300 range, isn't having BTC always good?

Holding bitcoin for a long time is the best way to earn a big profit. Because it was the investor do before.A chance for them to become richer than they have.
Activity: 91
Yes, so if you hold bitcoin at 2015 with i think around only to $500-$1000 each bitcoin so what if you invested around 20 bitcoins so you can see in december your profit it just wow.
Activity: 504
Merit: 252
Holding bitcoin for a long time can indeed make big profits because bitcoin ascends up from time to time although sometimes it goes down but it will surely rise again.
And we are wasting too much time on the issue of holding, instead of holding too long, why we did not choose the right time to sell and then buy back when the price goes down, it will give us greater profits. So standing at a certain angle, I feel holding bitcoin for a long time is not a good way to make money, we choose to hold just because it is the plan that we feel safe but the economic effect is too low, trading is a job that requires a variety of strategies and plans to optimize profits, not just holding and holding

This is the ideal approach. However, we have to admit that only a few members of the entire crypto community are real experts on crypto trading that could set more or less accurate buy and sell orders. Most lack the necessary strategies and even basic knowledge to be able to execute a perfect crypto trading approach. Most are even members of the classification of crypto community members who easily get emotional and have weak hands. That is why holding is the easier option.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Yes it is good for currently Holding Bitcoin a long time good way to make money because price is so down now and if you buy bitcoin right now you will be able to get good money after long time because market trends are repeating now it is down but after some time of after long time it is very cheap to get good money,
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
By holding the bitcoin for a long term you can make a lot of money, also the fact that the bitcoin has a great future its also really worth doing this.
The longer you are holding right now the more profit you are gonna make without any doubts for sure.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 118
ofcourse it is. bitcoin is one of the best investment nowadays. there is no such profit opportunity in any alternative. Ofcourse it is risky but but according to its profit potential, the risk is very reasonable. that is why so many people keep holding it for long time.

i agree when you say bitcoin is one of the best investment but i do disagree when you say "there is no such profit opportunity in any alternative. " of course there are , there are many alternatives aside from bitcoin. one examples are altcoins such as etherium, you know alts can also be used as an investment and also in trading purposes.  Trading alts is infact known to be more profitable than investing in bitcoin.

Re:  Is Holding Bitcoin a long time good way to make money?

yes it is, not only longer terms but also in short terms. you can always earn in bitcoin as long as you know how to wait and react faster whenever theres an open opurtunity.
Activity: 910
Merit: 255
ofcourse it is. bitcoin is one of the best investment nowadays. there is no such profit opportunity in any alternative. Ofcourse it is risky but but according to its profit potential, the risk is very reasonable. that is why so many people keep holding it for long time.
Pages:
Jump to: