Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Holding Bitcoin a long time good way to make money? - page 4. (Read 368852 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 103
In my opinion now we should wait for while. Because if Bitcoin goes below 6K$, perhaps we will see 5K$. That's why I will wait for new bottom to buy additional bitcoin under 5K$ or returning the price to upward trend above 11K$. To hold bitcoin for long time is the best way to get stable profit.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
it's a good way to growing our money, holding bitcoin is part of my life Smiley
but trade it with profit is better than holding bitcoin.

holding bitcoin a long time is good to take profit
but not maximal potential profit, is good trading is in day trading and compounding system

It will be difficult to know when to sell it because its value is always changing and difficult to predict. Holding is just a way of making money, but there must be a moment that you have to sell and that is the most important moment as well
Holding not only hold to the moon price. Hold must you have target clearly and you have to follow target you set for that coin. Never doing the opposite which thing you decided after consider and checked a long time to have that decision, because all changes in that time are just temporary and let by something change your opinion to make you do that.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 502
Holding bitcoin for a long time can indeed make big profits because bitcoin ascends up from time to time although sometimes it goes down but it will surely rise again.
And we are wasting too much time on the issue of holding, instead of holding too long, why we did not choose the right time to sell and then buy back when the price goes down, it will give us greater profits. So standing at a certain angle, I feel holding bitcoin for a long time is not a good way to make money, we choose to hold just because it is the plan that we feel safe but the economic effect is too low, trading is a job that requires a variety of strategies and plans to optimize profits, not just holding and holding
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
holding bitcoin is worth it?? iam very confused because i got lost almost 90% on alt coin hmm..
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
You always need a trading plan with predefined points of sale of bitcoin, when the price goes up and when the price falls. Greed and fear often prevent investors from selling coins in time. It is necessary to monitor price changes, read news and control emotions.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
it's a good way to growing our money, holding bitcoin is part of my life Smiley
but trade it with profit is better than holding bitcoin.

holding bitcoin a long time is good to take profit
but not maximal potential profit, is good trading is in day trading and compounding system

It will be difficult to know when to sell it because its value is always changing and difficult to predict. Holding is just a way of making money, but there must be a moment that you have to sell and that is the most important moment as well
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
You have to know what the main cause of bitcoin up and down, not gambling or run with your speculation too much but analyze price from day to day, monthly and yearly.
The main cause bitcoin down is a bad news at a big countries like USA and china.
Analysis the charts and try to get the best prices for long term investment.
When prices down you must analysis, are you should hold or cut lose.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Holding BTC for a long term is always a good trading strategy and will always yield profit. A friend of mine carelessly bought BTC last year when its price was around 1000$ and forget about it.
Activity: 103
for me this is the only strategy.
I do not have time to analyze the market, so I buy at a low cost and wait for several months
50/50 chance
to each his own
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
you're indeed right, bitcoin feel much less risky now than when it was at 600-1200, and not only because the price is lower, but especially because we are in this range for a very long time, this is what you should look about

the more we stay in this range the more this floor will be consolidated, and the more hard will be to decline under it

a slowly rise like this could permit to build solid floors while we rise, instead when you have a tremendous pump like that of 1200, you should ALWAYS foresee a crash with an equal power

Yes, I agree with you. Well I am much like the steady and slowly pump of Bitcoin rather than bubbles fast
I guess many become greedy of having Bitcoin because they knew that it can give them instant profit boom like an easy money for the past few months because of it's like lightning fast pump but gives painful heart pain for those who think it will continue to pump to it's highest but instead the bubbles pop really fast too. So much better for a slowly but surely move for Bitcoin.
Activity: 233
Yes, i think it's a great to make money but of course to do that you need to wait it to really grow so that you earn alot from it and 1 month is very short period of time.
Activity: 392
I first got bitcoin from withdrawing from gambling sites.  I deposited with another method but could withdraw bitcoin so i did it.  Around that time bitcoin was around $220 usd or so and when i got it, i would then trade it for poker funds from other person etc because I didn't want to hold the bitcoins due to reading about price fluctuations.  However, isn't the value of bitcoin almost always going to go up so its best to hold it?  I know last year it was $600 and the highest was when it was more than $1000 per bitcoin.  But since it is all the way down to $200-$300, isn't having bitcoin always good?  Could bitcoin go all the way to 0 soon?  I had thought hey if you get bitcoin when its $230 when the price stayed like that for a long time, thats great b/c very hard for it to go below $200 because i haven't seen that.  But even if it does, isn't it almost always going to rebound and go back up?  Last time i had btc and it was $230 or so and now it went up to $260.  So if you have say 100 bitcoins... well... thats a nice $3000 profit or so.

I'm sure there are ppl that have thousands or bitcoins right and just hold on to it?  And many that would sell btc immediately if prices go all the way up?  If someone had say 500 bitcoin... then btc price went up $20 in say a week or so... selling it would net them $10000 minus fees right?  However if they sell it via localbitcoins or other method, they are going to get a higher profit right?  However if they do this, say sold all their 500 btc... then once bitcoin later in the year go up another $50... well that would be $25000 less they would have earned.

In general, isn't holding BTC always a good thing since the price of it is pretty low now?  Obviously if you bought btc at $600 or $1000 and thought it would went up and held on to your btc, that would been a disaster.  But since its in the $200-$300 range, isn't having BTC always good?
Savings is always good to do right now because anytime the price of bitcoin will increase more in the future.. the more you've save the more you make a good profit.. for me i am not saving bitcoins a lot but i am savings everytime i get my signature payout and profit in trading i am using vault of coinbase i know its not safe but i have lots of bitcoin there and verified. looking forward for my future.. and i hope i can save more bitcoins and use it to my business someday,,
Activity: 238
Yes, of you hold in very long time ago make a money for the 100% sure because the amount of bitcoin before is very small because of the transaction and not yet known of us but now it is pop in present and the value can continue to increase.
Activity: 350
I first got bitcoin from withdrawing from gambling sites.  I deposited with another method but could withdraw bitcoin so i did it.  Around that time bitcoin was around $220 usd or so and when i got it, i would then trade it for poker funds from other person etc because I didn't want to hold the bitcoins due to reading about price fluctuations.  However, isn't the value of bitcoin almost always going to go up so its best to hold it?  I know last year it was $600 and the highest was when it was more than $1000 per bitcoin.  But since it is all the way down to $200-$300, isn't having bitcoin always good?  Could bitcoin go all the way to 0 soon?  I had thought hey if you get bitcoin when its $230 when the price stayed like that for a long time, thats great b/c very hard for it to go below $200 because i haven't seen that.  But even if it does, isn't it almost always going to rebound and go back up?  Last time i had btc and it was $230 or so and now it went up to $260.  So if you have say 100 bitcoins... well... thats a nice $3000 profit or so.

I'm sure there are ppl that have thousands or bitcoins right and just hold on to it?  And many that would sell btc immediately if prices go all the way up?  If someone had say 500 bitcoin... then btc price went up $20 in say a week or so... selling it would net them $10000 minus fees right?  However if they sell it via localbitcoins or other method, they are going to get a higher profit right?  However if they do this, say sold all their 500 btc... then once bitcoin later in the year go up another $50... well that would be $25000 less they would have earned.

In general, isn't holding BTC always a good thing since the price of it is pretty low now?  Obviously if you bought btc at $600 or $1000 and thought it would went up and held on to your btc, that would been a disaster.  But since its in the $200-$300 range, isn't having BTC always good?
Better off buying gold or investing in stocks. If you have like $500-$1000 to just throw away, why not just throw Bitcoin in some cold wallet storage and hope for the best. I truthfully think you will be very disappointed though. More regulations, startup businesses, and worldwide knowledge about bitcoin has grown significantly. Its great to witness, but in part I believe this has caused the price to become more stable. Some people rather have a stable Bitcoin price, but if you are looking for that pipe dream of turning your investment into riches I think those days are over for good with Bitcoin.
Activity: 434
Merit: 168

You can make big numbers if you hold your bitcoin for a long term but I think you also would need some luck of course because the bitcoin is still not stable and also unpredictable.
Its just a matter of time mostly for the bitcoin till you can make some profit with it on a long term you also should need patience.
Activity: 196
Merit: 101
if you have like 0.1 BTC you can gamble like 10% and invest 40% and the rest of 50% hold and in 3 to 4 months you see the beavior of BTC its to rise into like 2 to 3 years to 2x more soo you check the fun of it
Activity: 238
BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat
Yes because the price sky rockets from time to time.
yes of coarse it will make money when you hold bitcoin in long term  because as far as i know this time is not the perfect time to sell bitcoin and the market price of bitcoin is getting low now and its better for us to hold our bitcoin for long term because we can make a big profit on it and for our future.
Activity: 700
Merit: 553
Holding bitcoin for a long time can indeed make big profits because bitcoin ascends up from time to time although sometimes it goes down but it will surely rise again.
Activity: 21
Yes. The longer you hold your bitcoins the better the outcome as the longer term has a brighter perspective. The price has increased now and it is going to go more. Many have already bought more bitcoins and holding it looking for a price hike. Too much investments now would pile up the wallets with good profits.

Many people say that bitcoin will increase a lot because of bitcoin and I believe it is so investing in it both for the long term as well as the fact that there may be other things that are halved in the next year and will be more than just more popular. I think it's a good thing to hold your bitcoin because bitcoin has a very good future.
Holding will likely make you the most money in the long term but obviously nothing in the short term. I believe in 2-5 years bitcoin will be worth multiples of what it is now so I think it'd be wise to save, but in the meantime you could try trading for profit. Risky to do this though.

For how long can you hold bitcoin?as ive read sometimes it drop what if it happens you can loose your coin right?
Activity: 602
Merit: 258
Yes because it really need a lot of time before you achieve your desired profit. Bitcoin for now is bleeding, it is very unpredictable when it pumps again.
You will suffer to losses or you can only have a little bit amount of profit if you just sell your coins without good timing.
Pages:
Jump to: