Pages:
Author

Topic: Is ICO regulation good or bad? - page 23. (Read 31553 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 101
fLibero.financial
November 15, 2017, 10:37:43 PM
ICO is the least of problems facing many of the countries in the world today. There are crisis everywhere. From economic crises to political crises. ICO should not be regulated because it is the only sector where innovation and ideas thrive.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
November 15, 2017, 10:35:09 PM
All these questions about future are really interesting... I think future of crypto overall is a very interesting and important topic.. and I want to learn more about it...
 From my experience, I feel that conferences could be a good way to learn. I found this one https://blockshowasia.com/ and I'm thinking to go, but tickets are not so cheap, but I suppose it could worth it... what do you think guys? have you heard about it?

It looks great! really interesting! I wish I could go, but it's a little bit expensive   Shocked

you can buy ticket cheaper.. with promo code VIP30, I think I will use it and buy tickets  Wink it will be 30% discount, what is huge discount imo
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
November 15, 2017, 10:30:06 PM
For me this ICO regulation is good so that not to much ICO in the market, as we know in one month any ahundred ICO and all of them any fraud project and this will be disadvantageous crypto community. With ICO regulation the project will be more legit and more quality so will make their investor happy.
Activity: 336
Merit: 103
November 15, 2017, 10:15:03 PM
I think it is bad that ICOs will be more regulated in the future, because I am not aware about any example where regulation helped customers to prevent them to get defrauded or helped them to get their money back if defrauded. I do not know how the regulation system works in Russia or China but that reminds me to the so called online gambling regulation. Some governments on some offshore islands regulate it to make money and help the operators to avoid tax payments, but if you have an issue with a licensed site then no one is responsible or knows anything! Also, if some countries will start to regulate ICOs then the initiators will simply start where it is not regulated.
Activity: 131
November 15, 2017, 09:59:00 PM
Good! -- Let's keep it fair - get the scammers out and get the good guys in!
Activity: 280
November 15, 2017, 09:58:40 PM
For sure, ICO regulation is a very good initiative because it can increase trust of investors. Though most ICO's are fake, scams but I don't believe that all ICO devs have bad motives. A good ICO can help us making free money just by following the rules indicated on how to join their bounty campaign that's why before joining any ICO one should investigate at first very carefully.
November 15, 2017, 09:57:27 PM
ICO regulations are great and desirable, because it will only bring perks to crypto world such as:

1. More security for the investors (not so many scams will happen, and money grabs will be punished);
2. More money flowing in (if the market gets regulated, we might see a huge cash inflow from stock exchanges / regular people seeking for an investment opportunity);
3. Regulating would point all the lights to crypto, it would get a huge publicity from media and newspapers and many more people will join and adopt digital currencies, which is the ultimate key for their survival.
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
November 15, 2017, 09:51:31 PM
I think ICO regulation is very good for all cryptocurrency community especially for investor. Because they feel will safe in make investment and also protected from fraud and scam. Because now any some ICO  failed then many  investor lose their money. With regulation the ICO project will be more quality and less quantity and this is will be give more advantages for crypto community.
Activity: 65
Merit: 0
November 15, 2017, 09:50:07 PM
then what's your best solution for those little investors to make a profit, if it will really happen?
Activity: 154
November 15, 2017, 09:39:34 PM
All these questions about future are really interesting... I think future of crypto overall is a very interesting and important topic.. and I want to learn more about it...
 From my experience, I feel that conferences could be a good way to learn. I found this one https://blockshowasia.com/ and I'm thinking to go, but tickets are not so cheap, but I suppose it could worth it... what do you think guys? have you heard about it?

It looks great! really interesting! I wish I could go, but it's a little bit expensive   Shocked
Activity: 140
★Jetwin.com★
November 15, 2017, 09:39:08 PM
I think avoiding scams and theft is a good thing. We need to show the average joe that crypto is a safe environment to invest and delve into. If they get scared because of shady ICOs, we might not see them ever again.
Activity: 2716
Merit: 904
November 15, 2017, 09:33:17 PM
ICO regulations are made for good for the people and I can't see bad about it! maybe it has also bad in other way for controlling an ICOs but the benefactor of this regulation is us.
Activity: 252
Merit: 102
November 15, 2017, 09:31:19 PM
ICO regulation is necessary to improve ICO reliability and to avoid ICO scam. Some countries are planning to regulate ICO this steps must be seen as positive. There is no control on crypto market. Threre should be an international, non-government organization to regulate crypto market.
November 15, 2017, 09:24:11 PM
Activity: 228
November 15, 2017, 09:13:53 PM
There's no doubt in my mind that more and more people use ICO to swindle investors money. However, I don't think that Government regulates ICO to reduce risks for investors. This is due to of the fact that Government just wanna control your asset to collect personal income tax.

ICO regulation is a good thing. Withour regulation the market gets mixed with scammers.

With regulations, trust me investors will make more investment because they will know that they won't get scammed by the project owners. Regulations would be good things anyway.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
November 15, 2017, 09:08:53 PM
Regulation means protection to both parties involved. Regulation would see to it that there is a levelling of playing field  in the ICO. We should percieve regulation in a positive way. It is good.
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
November 15, 2017, 08:57:39 PM
this will indeed happen because if a small thing will get a big profit will damage the funds / capital of large investors, then whether there is a solution there for this  Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
November 15, 2017, 08:51:46 PM
There's no doubt in my mind that more and more people use ICO to swindle investors money. However, I don't think that Government regulates ICO to reduce risks for investors. This is due to of the fact that Government just wanna control your asset to collect personal income tax.
Activity: 140
Merit: 103
November 12, 2017, 08:04:17 AM
I think nobody will stop progress and developments, but ICO needs to be regulating because of a lot of scam here. Regulations needs for protection of citizens money. There are a lot of ICO that wont pay for your work or for your investments so it really needs to regular.
Activity: 854
Merit: 252
November 12, 2017, 07:36:09 AM
More and more countries are planning to regulate ICOs. China, Canada, Russia,... I think this in an development nobody can stop. Do you think it is good or bad that ICOs will be more regulated in the near future? What positive and negative influences will it probably have?

I think there will be more investors like professional managed funds or even retirement funds which will invest into ICOs. The prices for ICOs will then become even more expensive and make it more difficult to make profits for small investors.

For what I can see happen now into the ico. They apllied little by little the implementation of KYC to other ICO token project, which is happening now. But I don't think that most ico will become regulated, because it is decentralized.
Pages:
Jump to: