Pages:
Author

Topic: Is ICO regulation good or bad? - page 24. (Read 31553 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 14
I don't think sMerit harvesting is a serious crime
November 12, 2017, 07:21:16 AM
good or bad, a good question but as for me it's bad, because regulation means control and so much money does not snatch like before (

I think it's good because the main goal and role for ICO regulation is to set a commission where an organization can maintain their standards and cannot do fraud and scams to their investors.
Activity: 448
Merit: 101
November 12, 2017, 07:09:02 AM
good or bad, a good question but as for me it's bad, because regulation means control and so much money does not snatch like before (
Activity: 456
Merit: 100
Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace
November 12, 2017, 06:40:32 AM
I think if ICO should be set it will affect some people who will make ICO, but maybe the new ban or regulation will be made slightly better and maybe to sort ICO scam or not.
probably not all of them but minimizing fraud is a boon to you.
for expensive ICO prices, I do not think this will be a problem because there are more qualified ICOs, you will never hesitate to invest in the ICO .
Activity: 238
November 12, 2017, 06:36:01 AM
More and more countries are planning to regulate ICOs. China, Canada, Russia,... I think this in an development nobody can stop. Do you think it is good or bad that ICOs will be more regulated in the near future? What positive and negative influences will it probably have?

I think there will be more investors like professional managed funds or even retirement funds which will invest into ICOs. The prices for ICOs will then become even more expensive and make it more difficult to make profits for small investors.
I think it will make a better result if ico there is a setting so will minimize any ico running scams

That's the whole point. You'll seek ICO regulation if you're already a victim of frauds and scams. One of an effective way to avoid this is to regulate ICOs and each will more likely register to international Standard organizations or alike so then every cryptocurrency will have accreditation to attract investors and to prevent them to perform unlawful acts like fraud and scams. People should be able to get what they invested.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
November 12, 2017, 06:30:33 AM
More and more countries are planning to regulate ICOs. China, Canada, Russia,... I think this in an development nobody can stop. Do you think it is good or bad that ICOs will be more regulated in the near future? What positive and negative influences will it probably have?

I think there will be more investors like professional managed funds or even retirement funds which will invest into ICOs. The prices for ICOs will then become even more expensive and make it more difficult to make profits for small investors.
I think it will make a better result if ico there is a setting so will minimize any ico running scams
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
November 12, 2017, 06:30:09 AM

Yes I guess thats what could happen. On the other side, no one ist interested investing a lot of real money if they don#t get return or share of the company!
Activity: 519
November 12, 2017, 06:25:03 AM
The regulation of the ICO should be to some extent, after all, each of us can be deceived. It is important that this regulation is not political and it was only the purpose of protecting the population. I think this is still far away.

Indeed, ICO regulation is the main security for the investor that which every investor can assure the credibility and reputation of an ICO. Many had given the warnings to our fellow members regarding with some ICOs that were tagged as scammers of somehow like a fake ICOs. Some ICO team just Abandon in the middle of the pre ICO.
Everyone should be protected from unorganized ICO to eliminate fraud and scams.
Activity: 519
November 12, 2017, 06:19:08 AM
Regulation of an ICO has good effect for the country but has bad effect to other greedy business owners. There's a ton of ICOs out there and still tons of incoming. This will lead to a unstable economy because these companies are collecting fortune without giving any tangible valued items. I am very concern about the fact that everyone wants to earn workout working hard. What will happen if everyone is doing this?
ICO regulation is a must to balance the economy.
Activity: 448
Merit: 252
November 12, 2017, 06:17:51 AM
The regulation of the ICO should be to some extent, after all, each of us can be deceived. It is important that this regulation is not political and it was only the purpose of protecting the population. I think this is still far away.
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
November 12, 2017, 06:07:39 AM

ico arrangements by the state will better guarantee its security, because ico is implemented will be more organized and selected
Activity: 1036
Merit: 281
November 12, 2017, 04:29:08 AM

I think it is not bad. There are many advantages that we can have from of ICO. There are many jobs that are created because of the bitcoin and there are many people who have now job because of ICO. I think ICO is really necessary.
Activity: 378
Merit: 104
November 12, 2017, 04:17:41 AM
In my side i thing regulation is not a bad thing it is because we will be authorized by the authority but the disadvantage is there will be people who will be lazy in creating ICOs because of the regulation that is why for me that is the disadvantage while the advantage of having an authority in this kind of thing is there will be a monitoring if the ICOs are scam and will be banned if they are not doing the right thing but I hope the regulation will be improved in case it will happen.
Activity: 574
November 08, 2017, 09:15:11 AM
I don't think that ICO regulation is good. I hope there's a way to improve its regulation.
Activity: 616
First Islamic Crypto Exchange
November 08, 2017, 08:57:31 AM
I think that this will reduce the number of conducted companies by 90 percent, and to start the project, it will take a lot more money if you take into account that documents will be needed and so on. For small investors, I think this will be very bad, since their deposits are limited to 10 thousand dollars
Activity: 310
Merit: 102
JACS.tech
November 08, 2017, 06:35:27 AM
ICO regulation isn't a bad thing....I won't say 'Good' unless it doesn't really mess with the 'centralization' concept.

Last thing any Crypto Enthusiast likes to see is a government that allows their citizens to invest in any ICO and even to adopt BTC and other Crypto Currencies but under the condition that every single activity, transaction or payment should first go through their system!....That will simply ruin everything
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
November 08, 2017, 06:23:07 AM
ICO regulations whether good or bad is required now. Instead of countries banning ICOs, they should try to regulate it. This way they wont restrict new companies to come up and can successfully safegaurd people from ICO scam which is getting way too common now. Everyday new ICOs are popping up without any solid project and have created a mess which cause a raising issue for legit projects as well. Regulations are very much required right now.

I think the big profit of ICO will be over, more regulations will come, just like other markets like stock market, I hope the ICO to be regulated by some big organizations rather than some governments.
Activity: 980
Merit: 114
November 08, 2017, 06:06:25 AM

I am dispose for ICO regulations because of the activities of scam and fraud stars. Many people have been scammed and millions dollars lost from scam ICO projects and allows this to continue will destroy blockchain technology and crypto currencies industry.
Activity: 896
Merit: 521
November 08, 2017, 05:59:28 AM
ICO regulations whether good or bad is required now. Instead of countries banning ICOs, they should try to regulate it. This way they wont restrict new companies to come up and can successfully safegaurd people from ICO scam which is getting way too common now. Everyday new ICOs are popping up without any solid project and have created a mess which cause a raising issue for legit projects as well. Regulations are very much required right now.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
November 08, 2017, 05:54:35 AM
In order to improve the stance of ICO and bitcoins and altcoin to the world and to other countries not accepting it isn't bad. However, the concept of bitcoin being decentralized will be taken out and prices for bitcoin and altcoins will sure increase due to the interval from other regulatory agency it will become on investors. I guess it would be good or bad depending upon the acceptance of the bitcoin and alt coin users.
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1001
November 08, 2017, 05:52:35 AM
i think ICO regulation should be launched to help control irregularities and scams.There are soo much ICO's upcoming this days without unrealistic white paper and business model.

That is what I want to say, also some measures like KYC are very effective to do that, and all the investors should read carefully about the whitepaper before sending your eth or btc to the ico address.
Pages:
Jump to: