Pages:
Author

Topic: is ico secure ? - page 3. (Read 2009 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 1
September 03, 2018, 03:36:43 AM
Such investments have very big risks, because at present it is very difficult to find a worthwhile project.
Activity: 574
Merit: 253
September 03, 2018, 03:25:29 AM
As long as we can find the right information, we can get profit from the ICO, as we know that there are currently hundreds of ICOs that make many users confused, but by choosing the right ICO we can get big profits.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
September 03, 2018, 03:16:57 AM
I do not think all the ICOs are deceptive. There are also very successful projects among them. But ultimately, the market volume and the success of the team are important for the rise of ICO.
Activity: 378
September 03, 2018, 03:14:30 AM
Currently, most of the projects are fraudulent. To find a good ICO-project, it is necessary to conduct a thorough analysis and selection.
Activity: 518
September 03, 2018, 03:13:24 AM
No, all the ICOs are not scam, but it is true at present, the ICOs are too risky to invest as current market is very bad.  When good altcoins are down more than their ICO launch price, then how can we trust any ICO with good returns.
Activity: 490
Merit: 14
September 03, 2018, 03:11:44 AM
Sometimes you can pick up really good coin, but what for? There are plenty of finished ICOs and majority of them are traded below ICO price. Why don't you pick up some of them eliminating risk to become unlisted?
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
September 03, 2018, 03:11:07 AM
ICO is a good way of investing in addition to crypto. This can be a beneficial or harmful thing depending on the option selected in the ICO invest. ICO many scams going on this course and obviously that sometimes started making investors reluctant to enter into ICO again.
Activity: 151
September 03, 2018, 03:05:29 AM
Investment in ICO is the one of the profitable investment. but it all depends on the ico that we follow. if we can choose ico that is legit then we will get a big profit. but if we get ico that is a scam, then we will receive a big loss. we must be careful in choosing ico by not hurry up in making decisions.
Activity: 7
September 03, 2018, 02:53:01 AM
in this time is ico is the secure way to invest or all the icos are scam ?

NO. ICO's are the most insecure invesment you can do. There are good ICO's and bad ones. A good one was Crypto20 and many others as well.

A bad one just started is @NurveRhino. Bad ones are hurting the cryptoworld with their ICO scam.

Mark Rune Karlson is a notorious #scammer. He did the #rimbit #scam (I lost many Bitcoin) and now he is trying the #NurveRhino scam.

Read here http://rimbit.dk/thread-893.html

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/warning-rimbit-is-scam-2702813
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/scam-ann-ico-nurverhino-a-token-ico-that-invests-in-itself-4992271
Activity: 612
Merit: 250
September 03, 2018, 02:50:20 AM
It is difficult to distinguish the ICO from being safe or not because 70% of the ICO now always ends in failure and the remaining 30% is successful until it reaches the Exchange.
Maybe it's better if you take part in an ICO under Vitalik Buterin's control, so that the ICO can be trusted.
Give an example of such icos for the last half year. He is now full of work, occupying another position in the next team, will not be the wisest decision.
Activity: 6
September 03, 2018, 02:49:36 AM
It is difficult to judge in general, you should study each ICO well and make sure there is no fraud or scam , and I suspect that it appears from the team

I cannot agree more. Go to the projects community and ask questions if you have doubt. I have been doing this, getting to know the team myself is really helpful, as it helps me identity who are really care about what they are doing and plan to stay in the game for a long time.
Activity: 1904
Merit: 510
September 03, 2018, 02:48:52 AM

You must try to look for it and examine it, the rest you try to analyze one by one as you wish. there is a lot of understanding and knowledge that you can get. and not all ico scams or useless. some ico are good projects and can bring multiple profits to investors.
well that's why knowledge and experience play a role in every quest for speculation.
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
September 03, 2018, 02:45:42 AM
It is difficult to distinguish the ICO from being safe or not because 70% of the ICO now always ends in failure and the remaining 30% is successful until it reaches the Exchange.
Maybe it's better if you take part in an ICO under Vitalik Buterin's control, so that the ICO can be trusted.
Activity: 323
Merit: 100
August 29, 2018, 03:24:27 PM
I think ico is safe to invest if you do research on ico that you want to invest. Because there are still some ico who are scam, then you need to do your own research and find out which ico is potential. So it depends on you choosing it. Choose ico that you have done research.
Activity: 458
Merit: 112
August 29, 2018, 03:21:20 PM
ICO is never a secure one, it is investing at your own risk.
before jumping on any ICO project you should first study, reasearch and investigate.
in just one ICO scam your money will be gone and there is no turning back once you sent the amount.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
August 29, 2018, 03:19:55 PM
Every day it becomes more and more difficult to understand which ICO is a fraud and which one actually wants to create a revolutionary product.
Activity: 98
August 28, 2018, 08:16:34 AM
I'm not sure the ico project is safe. many ico projects have failed in their project development due to inexperienced teams and many scam projects this year.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
“Blockchain Powered Clinical Trial Management”
August 28, 2018, 08:11:45 AM
I consider ICO to be the most dangerous place for investment. First, there is a chance not to get tokens if the ICO is scam. Secondly, with a high probability, after entering the exchange, the price for the token will be lower than on the ICO.
Activity: 223
August 27, 2018, 07:05:56 AM
It is safe if you are sure in it from the side of its white paper, which is very significant in the working with ICO. Read it with much attention, there are too many scams today.
Activity: 322
Merit: 17
August 25, 2018, 07:55:20 PM

Can not generalize
There are many ico of scam
There are very serious and important projects
But in fact the whole market is bearish
Do not wait for x5 x10 as before.
Pages:
Jump to: