Pages:
Author

Topic: is ico secure ? - page 6. (Read 2009 times)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
August 08, 2018, 10:07:24 AM
now it's difficult to determine whether investing in IO is still safe or not, but in my opinion, maybe now it's risky because of the many scams IO have lately, and distinguishing between where IOC is good and which ico is bad is also difficult, because of the quality ico, who is a scam and ico, who succeeds is inversely proportional, there are some ico who are scam but have a good rating, and there are also ico who are successful but the ico has a rating that is not too good.

I think ICOs are just getting started.. It's true that the popularity some ICOs are just inflated from hype, but with the launch of Menlo One's ICO marketplace, risks will be lessened significantly through their unique guild and proof of reputation system.. Link to their whitepaper: https://www.menlo.one/
Activity: 2002
Merit: 516
August 08, 2018, 10:04:42 AM
For several years, nothing has changed, scammers have always existed . I think beginners should not invest in ico ...

Scammers have always existed. It is true. However, with the growing interest in cryptocurrencies, the number of ICO scams is growing rapidly. This can be seen, for example, by the number of posts or forum threads about ICO scams.
Activity: 283
Merit: 1
August 08, 2018, 03:16:12 AM
now it's difficult to determine whether investing in IO is still safe or not, but in my opinion, maybe now it's risky because of the many scams IO have lately, and distinguishing between where IOC is good and which ico is bad is also difficult, because of the quality ico, who is a scam and ico, who succeeds is inversely proportional, there are some ico who are scam but have a good rating, and there are also ico who are successful but the ico has a rating that is not too good.
Activity: 434
Merit: 18
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
August 08, 2018, 03:00:25 AM
If you have done some research, you will know that crypto doesn't have any guarantee in earning. Every investment has risk so as ICO's.  Not all of the ICO's are scam. Some of them just have a poor product failing to sell their coin. If you go to a listing site, you will know that there are ICO's who were able to succeed and got listed. Its all about choosing the right ICO to invest. That can be very hard to do but its better to research than lose your money.
Activity: 140
August 08, 2018, 02:55:58 AM
now, there are some ico who are a scam but it doesn't mean that all ico are scams. there are still many ico legit that we can follow. it all depends on how we can choose an ico. if we can choose ico well then we will get legit results, but if we can't choose well we will get ico that is a scam.
Activity: 146
August 08, 2018, 02:52:36 AM
Your security depends on you, and not all ICO's are worth investing in.

The best way to protect yourself is to examine everything that can be checked and carefully select potential projects.
Activity: 322
August 08, 2018, 02:50:46 AM
Investing ICO is extremely a risky method. There are so many scam projects as well and you should be aware of this as well. If you follow below mentioned procedure correctly you do not need to get any risk.

1) Use below mentioned websites to find the genuine ICO projects.
    www.icobench.com
    www.icotracker.com
    www.icodrops.com
2) After selecting ICO's from the above sites normally i read all the whitepapers to get the clear idea.
3) Then i read their road map and team members as well
4) Follow all the social media channels and join the telegram groups to know the updates
5) Get the ideas from Cryptocurrency experts
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
August 08, 2018, 02:40:21 AM
Not all ICOs are SCAM, because around 30% of the ICOs are successful.
If you are familiar with the Bounty Manager then you will know which ICO is SCAM and not.

I hope you ask more in this forum to see your future brighter again.
Activity: 153
August 06, 2018, 04:12:13 PM
Unfortunately, there are a lot of scams on the market now . but esty and normal guys with good projects . Only Analytics will help
Activity: 280
July 31, 2018, 04:20:47 PM
I don’t think it is really secure. There are so many people that have lost their investments.. I would not even try..
Activity: 638
Merit: 300
July 31, 2018, 04:09:23 PM
in this time is ico is the secure way to invest or all the icos are scam ?

we can't say that all the ICOs are secure nor all the ICOs are scam. There are good ICOs that I think is secure and also there are many ICOs that are scam. Inorder to make sire that you are into a good project you need to do your research before investing into it or joining their bounties.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
July 31, 2018, 03:53:11 PM

There are legitimate ICOs and there are a lot of scam ICOs. It's difficult to tell which is legit and which is not nowadays. A lot of developers want to earn instant money, so, once they are finished with the ICO, sometimes they run and disappear. Some fail to use the money properly for project development, that is why some projects die just before they carry out their road map.
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
July 31, 2018, 03:50:12 PM
no, not all of them are scam. Now it is extremely hard to join the crypto market and there is a big difference between now and December. I remember those days when any project could give you at least x2, but the time has changed. Now it is harder to get profit, but this doesn't mean that all the projects are scams
Activity: 324
Merit: 10
July 31, 2018, 03:48:08 PM
Nothing is 100% secure. To my mind, it is better to take risks than to do nothing because you won't get profit without taking risks. The only thing you should remember is that risks must be reasonable
Activity: 140
July 31, 2018, 03:47:07 PM

Not all  ICOs are secured but really need to understand the ICO you wish to invest in and do the proper research about them before putting your money.
Activity: 882
Merit: 102
PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds
July 31, 2018, 03:45:38 PM
No, it is not the best time to invest into any ICO. It is a good time to invest into high potentional altcoins, ICOs (some of them only) or Bitcoin.
But keep in mind that return of your investment could take years Wink.
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
July 31, 2018, 03:43:58 PM
It is always a risk when you invest in an ICO. Any ICO can scam. no matter how good it is. No one knows. So if you invest in an ICO, be prepared. The scam rate is very high.
Activity: 108
Merit: 16
June 17, 2018, 01:26:04 PM
The ICO market is now just teeming with swindlers of different colors, but not all of the ICO are fraudulent, you have to be very careful when choosing it, otherwise you will be left with nothing
Activity: 168
June 14, 2018, 09:30:31 AM

Both your questions no. It is not secured no one gives you guarantee, tons of scammy ones but some really interesting.
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
June 14, 2018, 09:28:11 AM
I think no, ICO is the way the developers raise capital, Can be successful or not, there are projects set up to deliberately deceived. Investment should be carefully considered before deciding to participate,
Pages:
Jump to: