Pages:
Author

Topic: Is IDEX exchange legit? - page 2. (Read 1765 times)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 250
December 25, 2018, 12:26:30 PM
I have used this exchange 10 to 15 times, I have soled and purchased many currencies. You can use this exchange without any tension. This exchange is useful when you are an ETH lover. If yes then it is very easy to trade on IDEX with your tokens and other altcoins.
Activity: 387
Merit: 1
December 23, 2018, 06:49:41 AM
IDEX exchange is very legit, I've traded there and it's very fast. But make sure you check the URL correctly and don't use the pishing site using the IDEX name.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
www.daxico.com
November 07, 2018, 08:12:33 AM
Yes it is legit and i have already traded one of my cryptos assets there. It's just like the famous Etherdelta before and it also ask your private key before you can start trading. So what i did is that i transfer first the token that i wanted to trade into a new wallet so that whatever happens, it's only the crypto on that new wallet will be in jeopardy and not my whole crypto assets.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 270
November 07, 2018, 03:28:17 AM
Hi guys. I would like to buy some CRPT tokens from IDEX, but I am not sure how legit it is. Do you have any experience with this decentralized Exchange? Thank you

at present most tokens are just starting to trade on IDEX, yes I think it's better than ethedelta, almost similar to entering private keys but IDEX is safer
copper member
Activity: 350
Merit: 0
November 06, 2018, 11:42:58 PM
Yes IDEX is legit exchange lot coin and token trade in that exchange . High trading volume also there and one more point it is de centralized exchange . when compare to centralized this kind of exchanges is too good.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 500
November 06, 2018, 10:06:48 AM
Idex works like etherdelta ,you must use privkey.

If IDEX works like Etherdelta, it means you need to give your private key and Ethereum wallet address too I think not. In short, its a good exchange and its a kind of decentralized platform. Now, if you want your coins to be safe and away from the hackers too you must use Metamask for this matter anyway using Chrome browser.
Activity: 630
Merit: 267
November 06, 2018, 08:40:07 AM
IDEX is a exchange I like and use, as well as the support of the ledger nano s makes it easy for me. I don't use IDEX anymore if the KYC is mandatory
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
November 06, 2018, 06:35:31 AM
It is legit, but unfortunately they have announced KYC recently.
This measure makes them centralised and it is a big disappointment for me.
I thought idex is semi-decentralized.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
November 05, 2018, 09:24:25 AM
I think yes ,,, I believe IDEX is one of the legit exchanges. during the use of idex I have never encountered any problems, but the coins available on their exchange list are incomplete, probably because of this new exchange
for me IDEX is one of the best decentralized exchanges that we have with huge liquidity and safety features. You can easily withdraw your funds without any hassle or waiting for KYC.

IDEX announced recently they're launching KYC soon. They're becoming increasingly less decentralized. Look into platforms like Blocknet... it's a bit more work to setup but there's zero interference from third parties.
I was surprised by this statement, if it was true I was very disappointed.
hope there are no new rules, especially KYC I'm worried about data security.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
November 05, 2018, 08:38:39 AM
I think yes ,,, I believe IDEX is one of the legit exchanges. during the use of idex I have never encountered any problems, but the coins available on their exchange list are incomplete, probably because of this new exchange
for me IDEX is one of the best decentralized exchanges that we have with huge liquidity and safety features. You can easily withdraw your funds without any hassle or waiting for KYC.

IDEX announced recently they're launching KYC soon. They're becoming increasingly less decentralized. Look into platforms like Blocknet... it's a bit more work to setup but there's zero interference from third parties.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI
November 05, 2018, 08:36:11 AM
Activity: 812
Merit: 251
November 02, 2018, 12:53:48 PM
Hi guys. I would like to buy some CRPT tokens from IDEX, but I am not sure how legit it is. Do you have any experience with this decentralized Exchange? Thank you

IDEX is one of the decentralized exchange, now if you are really decided to use this platform I suggest you to install Metamask first to avoid

hackers from the extension of chrome. You need to have a balance Ethereum on your metamask first before you can use the platform of IDEX.
Activity: 266
Merit: 26
October 30, 2018, 04:20:56 PM

Yea, lots of trades done there. Everything has done smooth and without problems , this platform is much better than many centralized exchanges who tend to freeze your funds and sometimes seems very shady to say the least.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 564
October 29, 2018, 06:51:32 PM
I don't use decentralized exchanges unless I have to. But if I have to use the IDEX, I think it's safer than the others. When will open his Binance  Exchange?
Somewhere on 2019 so stay tuned to their update. I usually use decentralized exchange and the only one that I tried out is IDEX. Never have any issues or problems with it. I've been skeptic about it before but following some tutorials for beginners when I was new to it, fits. UI of IDEX is friendly and its very easy to use and navigate, you can understand it easily unlike other exchange.
Activity: 588
Merit: 11
Futiracoin.com
October 29, 2018, 02:49:56 PM

according to my personal experience, buying and selling a number of tokens on IDEX - Decentralized Ethereum Asset is very legitimate and reliable.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
October 29, 2018, 09:06:26 AM

Idex is legit exchange, but you need to be wise because as you said idex is  decentralize exchange so, its better to use metamask to transfer your money to idex to buy coins from Idex exchange.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 503
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
October 28, 2018, 11:51:06 PM
this exchange is legit my friend, i think for volume is better than forkdelta or etherdelta otherwise fees is higher than those two decentralized exchange.
Well, it all depends on the type of coin you have. as far as I trade on idex, I get some profit. Well, I think Idex is a very good market. it can be said that is the perfect form of etherdelta, or forkdelta. yeah, that is my opinion.
Activity: 966
Merit: 100
October 27, 2018, 01:22:47 PM
this exchange is legit my friend, i think for volume is better than forkdelta or etherdelta otherwise fees is higher than those two decentralized exchange.
Activity: 392
Merit: 114
October 27, 2018, 12:58:00 PM
Ya ! ,idex is legit exchange !
But, i just wanna give you advice,don't input your "private key of your main wallet"
create new wallet on idex exchange,then deposit on new wallet!
its more safety than your input private key of your main wallet, to avoid loss your asset.
As long as i use idex, im never lost my funds
Activity: 714
Merit: 287
October 27, 2018, 09:00:17 AM
Decentralized exchange, convenient to use, if you do not make mistakes, it is quite suitable for the sale of tokens, the only minus - small volumes, and orders sometimes hang for a few days.
Pages:
Jump to: