Pages:
Author

Topic: Is investing in bitcoins today late? - page 13. (Read 1809 times)

Activity: 251
Merit: 100
Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts
In my perspective, It is not too late to invest in Bitcoin.

A very low percentage of people own Bitcoin.

Take a look around you. How many people actually have Bitcoin?

It’s a low percentage, perhaps around 4%.

Bitcoin is only owned by less than 5 million people worldwide and still has tremendous growth potential.

Everybody thought they were too late at $100, $500, $1000, $5000, and now almost $10,000.

Nobody knows the answer for sure but it’s worth researching and getting into with a small amount of money that you can afford to lose.

There's a saying in Crypto world.

Keep calm and buy bitcoin Wink
Yeah, bitcoin is still new and still new to our ear but after a year from now it will become boomed in to our world. Let us just relax and feel the presence of bitcoin in ourselves.
Activity: 171
Merit: 10
Investing in bitcoin is not too late, just wait a little to make the price down and then buy bitcoin, after a few months of waiting the price will increase and you can earn a profit depends on how much bitcoin you buy.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
It might be the perfect time to invest on Bitcoin right now, also you could invest in new and smaller cryptocurrencies such as Bricblock which is currently giving away some coins just for registering on their website, it´s really a good investment.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
Improve your mode of payment with crypto
No, you are not too late. Bitcoin still has great potential in the future. If you invest in bitcoin right now, then you will become successful people in the future. hopefully. The price of this very bitcoin is high, but there is still the potential to rise even higher.
Exactly, Bitcoin still has great potentials to make great things in the near future as more developments are set ahead to be achieved. With the gradual increment in its mainstream, the value will surely increase. It is never too late to invest in Bitcoin.
Activity: 235
Merit: 11
In theoretical, buy low and sell high. Its a good time to invest on bitcoin while it is in low price and wait for it to rise up again. In general, its never been to late to spend money on investments. Its never been to late for us to be involved with bitcoin. You just need a long amount of patience and never have a doubt on bitcoin.
Activity: 322
I also think that it is not too late to invest in bitcoin. You just have to be brave and patient. A lot of people lose their money in cryptocurrencies because of panic. No need to succumb to the media = secret of success.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
Good reasoning. But it already not new on this forum. You're right. Bought and forgot until you grow cryptocurrency (100%). But there is a chance. So catch the moment. Wink

Yes. Invest bitcoin in a strategic way like holding it in a cold wallet and wait until such time to come for the right investment. There is no late really in the field of business especially to bitcoin cryptocurrency which is indeed its popularity still getting spreading throughout the whole world.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
No it is not, the price is not very high right now, so you have time.
Start to invest now until the bitcoin value is not high, so you have time to buy bitcoin. Investing in bitcoin is a good choice cause you earn unlimited income. Invest in a long term is good cause in this kind of investment  you have big opportunity to earn more profit from your investment and gives you happiness.
Activity: 378
Good reasoning. But it already not new on this forum. You're right. Bought and forgot until you grow cryptocurrency (100%). But there is a chance. So catch the moment. Wink
Activity: 460
I think it's never too late to invest in bitcoin if you believe in its future, because somehow the price will go up) But now, I think the right time to invest in bitcoin, because the price is at a low enough level!

Investing a bitcoin is not to late because we have a chance to buy if the price goes down and get a great profit but first you do is monator the price so that you know the movement of price of bitcoin and we know in the future bitcoin will goes up and reach the price of now so i think buying a bitcoin is not to late.
Activity: 294
I think it's never too late to invest in bitcoin if you believe in its future, because somehow the price will go up) But now, I think the right time to invest in bitcoin, because the price is at a low enough level!
Activity: 1139
Merit: 500
I don’t think investing in bitcoin today is late cause the decentralized platt form is still new and so are others under it new and it has got a future ahed.bitcoin has not even reached its goal rather just starting.so no time is late to invest
I think yes it is already late but it does not mean that we should not invest money in bitcoin now, still bitcoin is providing opportunities to people to invest their money there, and get the benefit from its price, i think that after few months we may not be in position to trade bitcoin in current time again.
You might have missed the past trend of Bitcoin where the market condition or price is on the favorable side of investors, but I don't think it's too late for anyone to come and join the market as there will be more to come as expected. As long as it stays and we sustain its strength then I think it's all a matter of appropriate timing and preparing oneself for the required knowledge and emotional stability to face the risks. Gaining wealth in Bitcoin is not about who comes first or next, it's about who works hard for the success and stays positive and invincible to whatever challenges may come along the way.
Activity: 17
The best time to buy bitcoin is always now. When bitcoin was $500 people think it's too late, and can you imagine the hype bitcoin has caused last quarter of 2017? Now tell me do you think it's too late to buy now?  Wink
Activity: 115
This is the best time to buy bitcoin because the exchange rate in the market is not too high this time. Price of bitcoin is volatile in this scenario you need to hold your bitcoin and sell it if the exchange rate is very high. Always check the price in the market because every day the price is always change. Dont hesitate not to buy bitcoins today because it started to rise again.
Activity: 56
China, which banned the crypto industry, including bitcoin, in 5 years will be in international economic isolation.
The economy of the world will move into a new phase, this process started and is obvious and visible to all.
Activity: 269
https://i.imgur.com/ya7OkAV.png
First you will know the bitcoin price in the market place. Bitcoin price is any time to down and increase the price. So bitcoin price is stable. So it any time to invest in the bitcoin. But before invest in the bitcoin you know about the coin price. Market place is help to gather more information. People check the price day by day. Then get ideas for the invest the bitcoin. It good investment for the future growth.
Activity: 392
In my perspective, It is not too late to invest in Bitcoin.

A very low percentage of people own Bitcoin.

Take a look around you. How many people actually have Bitcoin?

It’s a low percentage, perhaps around 4%.

Bitcoin is only owned by less than 5 million people worldwide and still has tremendous growth potential.

Everybody thought they were too late at $100, $500, $1000, $5000, and now almost $10,000.

Nobody knows the answer for sure but it’s worth researching and getting into with a small amount of money that you can afford to lose.

There's a saying in Crypto world.

Keep calm and buy bitcoin Wink
I do not think it's too late while bitcoin can still be mined. Unless there is no more bitcoin mined. I agree with you about the number of bitcoin holders is currently only a few, the rest is the only exchange for profit as quickly as possible.
true, while there is still bitcoin is not too late to invest in bitcoin, because bitcoin there is no limit to invest, then if there is still a chance we should use.
Activity: 421
Merit: 105
not at all! its price is rising so it is actually a good time to invest
Yes i agree with you. Greendays are coming for bitcoin so it would be a good news for us. Its never late and never early to start bitcoin investment. You just to be wise and patient enough to make the most out of this industry
Activity: 126
not at all! its price is rising so it is actually a good time to invest
Activity: 23
Well, I can’t disagree with author’s opinion that  it’s truthly not too late to buy bitcoin. Of course nowadays investors are not as lucky as those guys, who bought btc for the price of 10 bucks years ago, but bitcoin keep on being quite profitable investment. The hard part of nowadays investing  in btc  is that this procesrequires more efforts now. For example you need to find yourself an optimal time to buy (when the price is deep) and dealing with altcoins requires good strategy.
Pages:
Jump to: