Pages:
Author

Topic: is investing in ICO's a good option? - page 12. (Read 19323 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
January 08, 2019, 10:44:20 AM
No, it is never good anymore. 3 years ago the ICO business were great, 2 years ago that was quite good, last year was horrible with more than %70 scam.. So if you look at this stats how would the new ICO's be? Ofcourse worst than ever.. I mean there will be good, great ICO's too but howmany percent? %5 or at most %10. So you need a great luck.. So i would recommend to stay away..
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
January 08, 2019, 10:39:22 AM
I think the investment in ico depends on the team behind it, if the team doing good promotion, surely the ico will also be successful. but it's usually difficult to find ico with a good team. I don't understand good team is like what.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
January 08, 2019, 10:20:19 AM
As long as you can verify the authenticity of the ICO you want to invest in, I think it is still a good investment activity. Also, a good and healthy market situation would be a required if you plan to invest in ICOs. ICOs provide bigger discount and bonus to early adopters and buying in ICO would be beneficial.
Activity: 377
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
January 08, 2019, 10:03:28 AM
is it a good idea to invest in ICO's and what do you think is a good deciding factor to pick what ICO's to invest in?
It depends on the ICO project that you want to invest as well as the market behavior. This is basically what we are seeing at this moment. No matter how good or popular an ICO project is, negative market behavior particularly with the downtrend, will influence the outcome and the profit from investing into such projects. Maybe, it would be a better thing to wait for now until the market itself, starts to recover. That would be surely the time where ICO investment would be again, profitable.
Activity: 401
January 08, 2019, 09:58:21 AM
Sometimes it is but sometimes it's not. Nobody can really tell whether that certain ICO we're planning to invest in will be successful or not. I always believe that having a team with strong expertise in blockchain development and with relevant market experience, will greatly boost the success rate of a project.  
Eventually the success of an ICO will usually be determined by its potential to change something within the industry. Having said that, the best we can do as a potential investor is to do our own research and act more responsibly. Cryptocurrency is highly volatile, that's why we don't commit more money than we can afford to lose.

Activity: 224
dApps Development Automation Platform
January 08, 2019, 09:34:25 AM
is it a good idea to invest in ICO's and what do you think is a good deciding factor to pick what ICO's to invest in?

ICO is being switched gradually to STO and I think this is precisely the true form of capital mobilization and STO will be the next step of ICO and I think you should wait until STO is completed
Activity: 333
Merit: 14
January 08, 2019, 07:31:25 AM
I am leaning towards the variant of investing into the ICO depending on the kind of project and what the idea and the team of the project are, and how much realistic it is for fulfilling.
Activity: 560
Merit: 102
BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange
January 08, 2019, 07:09:17 AM
we all know the quality of the ICO depends too much the vision and the founders of that project, if the project can be well orginized and have future promising with good founders to ensure a better future, and with some luck from the green market, then it is possible to become the best ICO in this year, however choosing to invest in a ICO can be dangerous because we may not know which one is a scam.
copper member
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media
January 08, 2019, 07:08:29 AM
It was a great idea in 2017, but the following year was not so bright for the ICOs industry. Almost every ICO was not able to reach the soft cap and there were too much scam projects on the market. Let us hope that 2019 would be better.
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1
January 08, 2019, 07:07:40 AM
if you are a beginner I suggest not to invest in any ICO, because now many ICOs are deceiving. Many factors for choosing the ICO Project, if I will choose a project that will be useful for the future, because then the project will continue to grow.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 372
January 08, 2019, 07:03:37 AM
I guess you ask a question that has already been discussed a thousand times. No matter how good the ICO is, statistics say that 90% of them have failed, decide for yourself.
Activity: 798
Merit: 115
January 08, 2019, 06:54:27 AM

Right now it doesnt seem to be a good time for investments in ICOs. We usually see big private investments when they get good deals with huge discounts which they dont offer during ICOs.
Activity: 444
Merit: 254
January 08, 2019, 06:51:45 AM
I wouldn't invest money in ICO now. Only if it is very solid and with product for real use only.
Also you can participate in Bounty campaigns of the ICO to minimize risks of loss but time is also money )
Activity: 309
January 08, 2019, 06:45:13 AM
of course projects that provide different things from other projects, and also I prefer to invest in projects that often carry out roadshows.
I do not like the ICO project whose team is not clear.
if you interest with stablecoin try to review Alproczk project , you can check from website click my just click my signature.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 509
January 08, 2019, 06:44:00 AM
I could have easily said no. But generally speaking, ICO success depends on the people behind it. Currently, we cannot deny the fact that most ICOs are either scams or if not it is not doing well once traded in the market.

For investors, there are many good tokens in the market already. It is more safer to pick any of them as they are at least already traded.
Yes, this year the ICO project offers a lot of features available in the project, but there are a lot of cheating or many who fail when entering the exchange market, this is a very bad achievement to invest in ICO at this time, I am more good buy Coin that is clear and good on the market.
Scam warning are not enough in this case because all investors don't look to forums,social platforms before deciding about investing. New projects should act carefully beacuse they are also potential victim of all this scam turnover.
Activity: 598
January 08, 2019, 06:29:27 AM
I could have easily said no. But generally speaking, ICO success depends on the people behind it. Currently, we cannot deny the fact that most ICOs are either scams or if not it is not doing well once traded in the market.

For investors, there are many good tokens in the market already. It is more safer to pick any of them as they are at least already traded.
Yes, this year the ICO project offers a lot of features available in the project, but there are a lot of cheating or many who fail when entering the exchange market, this is a very bad achievement to invest in ICO at this time, I am more good buy Coin that is clear and good on the market.
Activity: 972
Merit: 255
Bear season or just the beginning
January 08, 2019, 06:23:03 AM

Activity: 52
Merit: 0
January 08, 2019, 06:22:31 AM
In my opinion its depend on the team that behind ICO to maintain coin price stable after ICO's.
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
January 08, 2019, 06:20:42 AM
IT depends what kinda of ICOs depends on what the ICO have to offer.
I personally think it a better move to invest in pre ICOs , active ones.
try and look for some or ask for recommandations.
Activity: 490
SEND AND RECEIVE MONEY INSTANTLY
January 08, 2019, 06:18:31 AM
I think it not enough that which ICO you make an investment only. I think, you may add the option f.

F) ALL

All that thing affect value of project. Team, financial method, reality...
Pages:
Jump to: