Pages:
Author

Topic: is investing in ICO's a good option? - page 11. (Read 19323 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 10
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
January 08, 2019, 02:30:15 PM
Yes investing into an ICO is still a good investment platform but care must be taken in the type of project that you invest into. It is better to invest into projects that are very solid and also have a working product. Always do your due diligence to avoid being scammed by some thieves on the internet.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 102
January 08, 2019, 02:13:05 PM
this depends on the perception of each. some say good and some even say the opposite. and I think ICO isn't bad, it's just not so profitable to invest in ICO. I prefer to trade because it is more promising than having to gamble by investing in a new project.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
January 08, 2019, 02:11:37 PM
is it a good idea to invest in ICO's and what do you think is a good deciding factor to pick what ICO's to invest in?
if the ICO project is good and real than it's a good option to invest in.
and some of the factor to invest in ICO project mostly people has the same answer.
1. working product and the use of it
2. Price (if the ICO give to many bonuses during presale or private sale then just wait for the token to get dumped)
3. HardCap and softcap
4. Team (having a good team in a different area is a good sign for ICO to join in, not all of them have to be a developer there have to be a merketer and so on)
5. Fund allocation on their project
6. Marketing (here's bounty hunter comes into play, a good ICO project would choose to hire a reputable bounty manager that choose bounty participant wisely not just some spammer that will ruin their project images)
Activity: 987
Merit: 254
January 08, 2019, 02:09:07 PM
I don't see it as a very logical move for the period. But it can be logical to take short-term risks and enter the market and have proven ICO investments. You can try to cover them for damage.
Activity: 554
Merit: 11
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
January 08, 2019, 02:07:15 PM
is it a good idea to invest in ICO's and what do you think is a good deciding factor to pick what ICO's to invest in?

The main decisive factor in choosing ICO for investment is primarily the development team and their experience in creating blockchain projects.
If you see people there who already have experience in creating successful projects, feel free to invest in their ICO.
Activity: 896
Merit: 103
January 08, 2019, 01:34:33 PM
it depends from project you plan to invest, you know that 90% - is scam, so if you will learn the project - you can try
Activity: 644
Merit: 1
January 08, 2019, 01:22:02 PM
I chose the option in which a good team is important. And I think that it is the team that makes up 99% of the success of the project, since they are the creators and should invest all their strength and knowledge in the product in order for it to be a success.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 102
January 08, 2019, 01:01:24 PM
There is another factor that is very important. And that is the timing of launch of the ICO. An ICO launched at a good time can be very successful, i mean, an ICO if launched around Nov, 2017 would had a lot of chance to be a big success whereas if launched in Nov 2018 will have very difficult time to gain some investment.
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
January 08, 2019, 12:56:41 PM
If you find a good ICO, have multiple partners and have a strong dev team to develop the project, you should invest in it without thinking. Don't invest indiscriminately on current ICO projects, the risk of losing your money will be huge
Activity: 994
Merit: 278
January 08, 2019, 12:55:59 PM
I'd rather buy from the market after the ico has done -99%. I guess there are private investors who still profit with the teams.
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
January 08, 2019, 12:22:17 PM
I am not feeling comfortable anymore investing in ICOs. Of course, market conditions speak for themselves but I rather stick with STOs now.
There is less bullshit. They don't have to say bullshit about their "blockchain-based service/product" just to trick people and raising funds.
With STOs, what is issued is a security token which means that the blockchain is used just to pay dividends to the investors and that's it.
Then the product or service might also not be related at all with the blockchain. Take hygh STO as an example.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
January 08, 2019, 12:27:51 PM
Under these conditions, ICO investment is not a good choice. Even under good market conditions, ICO investments are very risky. It is needed to select a good project by the help of own hard research. If you have chosen a great project, it will make you profitable.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 101
HELENA
January 08, 2019, 11:35:24 AM
Right now I don't know which ICO is good, all the ICOs I follow are bullshit projects and no future. So you should not invest in ICO in 2019, ICO is no longer an investment option if you want to burn your money.

yes you're right, one of them is a project that you are promoting Ethereum classic Vision. even though the project didn't do ico, but seeing the way they promote shit coin was very disgusting.

and I think ico is like a place to make money after getting their money gone. there is no blockchain project that is really implemented for the crypto community, all that is just bullshit. the ideas they talked about were only to attract fools to give them money.
Activity: 800
Merit: 250
January 08, 2019, 11:27:31 AM
Right now I don't know which ICO is good, all the ICOs I follow are bullshit projects and no future. So you should not invest in ICO in 2019, ICO is no longer an investment option if you want to burn your money.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 791
Bitcoin To The Moon 📈📈📈
January 08, 2019, 11:25:16 AM
I know that everything is risky, but if we put aside the risk then I would say that investing in ICO is the best choice because the price of coins at ICO is very cheap, not to mention we will get a bonus for our investment, so isn't that very profitable? there are even some investors who can return their capital only from the bonus coins they get, so if you want to invest in ICO, try investing at the start of the ICO because the bonus is bigger
Activity: 821
Volare.network
January 08, 2019, 11:24:21 AM
I think investing in ico is currently less profitable, but that doesn't mean this is a bad choice. I just don't recommend investing in ICO, because there are many things you can do besides investing in Iico. mining and trading crypto can be a good investment choice. and I think the risk is smaller than investing in ICO.
Activity: 518
January 08, 2019, 11:16:45 AM

Depends on ICO itself, and the team, and some other factors as well. There are too many scammers now, so if you're a newbie, I'd recommend you to do loads of researches and read through this forum for advice. And don't invest all the money you have into only one project.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
“Justice as a Service Infrastructure”
January 08, 2019, 10:56:51 AM
Of course, investing in ICO can bring you great profits, but for this project to be successful in the future, as it happened, for example, with Ethereum or XRP. After 4 years, the projects made the early investors millionaires. For me, the decisive factors in choosing an ICO are an innovative idea, an experienced team of developers, a detailed road map for a couple of years ahead and support for large companies from the blockchain sphere, or large investment funds.
Activity: 560
Merit: 105
January 08, 2019, 10:51:27 AM
Well I think now no ICOs have do their job especially in term of price, for the development there are a work in it but not at all, if there are a project do the development too the project development movement is very slow... If you want to earn some money go buy some their token in  exchange a day after listing day, I believe you will got more with the same price
Xmm
Activity: 440
January 08, 2019, 10:49:53 AM
I believe that in the long run, this is definitely the best solution. The market is red, but successful ICOs will have a good chance of tanking with the next positive market correction. Buying into an ICO is an investment into a company more than into a currency.
Pages:
Jump to: