Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Islam a Religion? (If a muslim can answer that would be good) - page 2. (Read 3709 times)

legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1003

Agreed. But also keep in mind that Christians kiss the cross and that isn't mentioned in the Bible. Interesting similarities, no?

Christains worship a cross or statue, Hindus worship cows. all religions find a way to manifest their belief.  

Christians worship the place where Jesus Christ died (there is always Jesus Christ in the cross were you pray).

If your church has a cross without Jesus Christ you can ask your local priest to change the cross because that offended you.

The cross is to give faithful people a symbol to pray on: there is always Jesus Christ in the cross were you pray (is the same with paintings with Saints and so on...).

What is important is the reference figure (Jesus Christ) not the cross itself.

If your church has a cross without Jesus Christ you can ask your local priest to change the cross because that offended you.

Best regards.

Do you think a man (Jesus Christ) is equal to a thing (Black Stone)?

Speaking of entity relationship theory you can say that both are Entities but men has the property "Life" which things have not.

Does that makes you more happy?

Best regards.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
So, all in all, BitNow - your opinion is that Islam is not a religion?

I've found no verses in the Quran that speak about the Black Stone, nobody yet has pointed me on what this Black Stone is.

The only, muslim opinion, I had is the one of user Kama that pointed me on the Quran verses were the Mecca and Ka'Ba are definide (Ka'Ba is the box inside the Mecca where the Black Stone is contained).

Kama user also said that the Muslims do not worship the Black Stone but he was unable to point me on the Quran where this Black Stone is defined and what it represents to Muslims.

It is know that Muslims do kiss the Black Stone during prayers in the Mecca (at least once in a lifetime).

Kissing is a form of worshipping.

If there are verses in the Quran that oblige a Muslim to worship a thing
(the Black Stone) it is demonstrated that Quran obliged Muslims to do idolatry.

Idolatry it is against God's Law (Ex 20:3, 1st Commandement, "Thou shalt have no other gods before me").

In Summary:
If you find a verse in the Quran that obliged a faithful to worship the Black Stone you will find that Islam is a sin (sin of idolatry for Ex 20:3).

Best regards.

Agreed. But also keep in mind that Christians kiss the cross and that isn't mentioned in the Bible. Interesting similarities, no?
legendary
we kiss our girls do we worship them ? what a nonsense .

Why do you kiss a girl then?

Please only constructive comments.

Best regards.
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1032
we kiss our girls do we worship them ? what a nonsense .

legendary

I've found no verses in the Quran that speak about the Black Stone, nobody yet has pointed me on what this Black Stone is.

The only, muslim opinion, I had is the one of user Kama that pointed me on the Quran verses were the Mecca and Ka'Ba are definide (Ka'Ba is the box inside the Mecca where the Black Stone is contained).

Kama user also said that the Muslims do not worship the Black Stone but he was unable to point me on the Quran where this Black Stone is defined and what it represents to Muslims.

It is know that Muslims do kiss the Black Stone during prayers in the Mecca (at least once in a lifetime).

If there are verses in the Quran that oblige a Muslim to worship a thing
(the Black Stone) it is demonstrated that Quran obliged Muslims to do idolatry.

Idolatry it is against God's Law (Ex 20:3, 1st Commandement, "Thou shalt have no other gods before me").

In Summary:
If you find a verse in the Quran that obliged a faithful to worship the Black Stone you will find that Islam is a sin (sin of idolatry for Ex 20:3).

Best regards.
legendary

effectively topic title is not "correct" ... and seems also just a bit trolling...
but your question is good... only some stupid answer are not good to see...

Thank You for your comment.

I will not change the topic's title because I want to see where this is going.

Best regards.
Activity: 185
Merit: 100
https://BoostCrypto.com - Earn 250% in 200 Hours
"Thou shalt have no other gods before me"
- Ex 20:3

Idolatry is the worship of an idol or a physical object as a representation of a god.
Ref: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Idolatry

Muslims worship the Black Stone... why?
Ref: https://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pietra_Nera

If the Black Stone is the representation of God on Earth... Islam can be indicated as idolatry and hence been categorized not as Religion but as a sin.

What do you think?

Is the Black Stone the representation of God on Earth?

Best regards.

effectively topic title is not "correct" ... and seems also just a bit trolling...
but your question is good... only some stupid answer are not good to see...
yeah - whip his sorry ass!
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
just did an edition at the posted message.

Ka'Ba

You are avoiding questions here: please don't do that you are giving me a bad name.

I will not fulfill forgiveness for my sins if you keep avoiding direct questions.

Thank You.

Best regards.

What!!! You are going to use flagellation?    Huh
legendary

Ka'Ba

You are avoiding questions here: please don't do that you are giving me a bad name.

I will not fulfill forgiveness for my sins if you keep avoiding direct questions.

Thank You.

Best regards.
"being sorry is very gay."??
Well that says a lot...

I think she means that you are a sorry kind of person if you are gay.   Smiley

Yeah - being gay is not jolly.

Also, I've heard that gay people are homosexuals so... you know... that kinda gay!  Grin
legendary
Well that says a lot...

What does this says?

Best regards.
legendary
Well that says a lot...

I think she means that you are a sorry kind of person if you are gay.   Smiley
Well that says a lot...
Activity: 140
legendary

they aren't worshipping to that stone.
that's a stone thats just putted to the Ka'Ba,

i have learned this thing new,interesting..

and im sorry i've understand Black Stone as Ka'Ba

You are a muslim and you don't worship the stone that your prophet asked you to worship?

Then you are not a muslim.

No need to be sorry: being sorry is very gay.

Best regards.
I'm sorry but this is beginning to be quite funny.

Don't be sorry. I am constantly laughing at myself when I stand back and see that I am becoming serious.

I told 1aguar, after we had many discussions, that I was just playing around, and he, what's the word, placed me on hold or what do they call it?

Cheesy

What I'm sorry about is that I can't stop laughing - she's so serious and trying so hard, that it cannot be amusing.

If she hangs on to her personal dignity, in her own eyes, she will turn into a great woman someday.

Smiley

Well she has, indeed, character.

You see how she is ignoring us? I sure hope she has not stopped being my friend.    Sad

Also - don't be afraid.

You know what the book says: "Love thy friend, and Love will conquer all"

It's all about love my friends.
legendary

You see how she is ignoring us? I sure hope she has not stopped being my friend.    Sad

You cannot offend someone and then pretend he listen to your thoughts.

Best regards.

Best regards.   Smiley
Activity: 140

look at this then

2:125 -   Biz ta o zaman bu Beyt'i, insanlar için bir sevap kazanma ve bir güven yeri kıldık. Siz de Makam-ı İbrahim'den kendinize bir namazgah edinin. Ayrıca İbrahim ile İsmail'e şöyle ahid verdik: "Beytimi, hem tavaf edenler için, hem ibadete kapananlar için, hem de rükû ve secde edenler için tertemiz tutun!"

3:96 -   Şüphesiz insanlar için kurulan ilk mabed, Mekke'deki çok mübarek ve bütün âlemlere hidayet kaynağı olan Beyt (Kabe)dir.

3:97 -   Onda apaçık deliller, İbrahim'in makamı vardır. Oraya giren güvene erer. Ona bir yol bulabilenlerin Beyt'i haccetmesi Allah'ın insanlar üzerinde bir hakkıdır. Kim inkâr ederse, şüphesiz Allah bütün âlemlerden müstağni (kimseye muhtaç değil, her şey ona muhtaç)dir.

5:97 -   Allah, Kâbe'yi, o Beyt-i haram'ı, haram ayı, kurbanı ve (kurbanlardaki) gerdanlıkları insanlar için bir nizam kıldı. Bu, Allah'ın göklerde ve yerde olan herşeyi bildiğini ve Allah'ın herşeyi hakkıyle bilici olduğunu sizin de bilmeniz içindir.

22:26 -   Bir zamanlar Kâbe'nin yerini İbrahim'e şu şekilde hazırlamıştık: Sakın bana hiçbir şeyi ortak koşma; tavaf edenler, orada (kıyama) duranlar, ruku edenler ve secdeye varanlar için evimi tertemiz et.

dont care the words as they aren't in english.

numbers enough.

There is no reference to the Black Stone (or Hajarul Aswad) in the verses you quoted.

All references are to Ka’ba and Mecca.

Can you point in the Quran where there are info about this Black Stone (or Hajarul Aswad)?

Thank You.

Best regards.

they aren't worshipping to that stone.
that's a stone thats just putted to the Ka'Ba,

i have learned this thing new,interesting..

and im sorry i've understand Black Stone as Ka'Ba

also op you should note that big part of muslims are aren't understanding quran and even worshipping to it.
let me explain where is the corruption start:

taking words of prophet as resource for religion.
sects
also taking the words of other religious mans as a resource for the religion.
Pages:
Jump to: