Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Islam a Religion? (If a muslim can answer that would be good) - page 6. (Read 3709 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
re·li·gion
rəˈlijən/
noun
the belief in and worship of a superhuman controlling power, especially a personal God or gods.

Once again you need to look up the definiton of religion (as posted above) and point out how (through the definition of religion) you can't worship a rock. If you believe a rock is a superhuman controlling power and worship it, then by the very definition you have a religion.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1003
jesus not god .

(Jesus, son of Mary, is only a Messenger of God, His Word, and a spirit from Him whom He conveyed to Mary) he is the prophet of god and prophet means messenger of god who give messages of god to people.
1- A proximate angel of Allah’s who delivers Allah’s message to the prophets.Example.
2- A divine book
3- Aid from the unseen from Allah to His servants.
4- One of the characteristics of Prophet Isa.

Failed troll attempt, Islam is the last religion by the book of God. Bible says there will be one more religion to come and every people should convert them. If you don't read book you don't know.

Then you meant: Jesus is not God.

Your sentence was grammatically wrong.

Islam is a religion of violence. All violence is from the Devil.

How can you say that ? if i say that Christianity is a religion of violence .I just give money to some peoples and give guns in there hand and ask them to kill people and if they get captured they tell that they are related from Christianity . I guess you have'nt watch this video please watch this . http://www.vox.com/2015/11/14/9735806/islam-isis-violent

You have a valid point: I didn't want to distinguish Christianity from Islam from subjective content (violence) I wanted to distinguish them from an objective content.

Objective content: Muslims worship a stone (idolatry), Christians do not.

Is the Black Stone the representation of God on Earth?

Best regards.
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1032
jesus not god .

(Jesus, son of Mary, is only a Messenger of God, His Word, and a spirit from Him whom He conveyed to Mary) he is the prophet of god and prophet means messenger of god who give messages of god to people.
1- A proximate angel of Allah’s who delivers Allah’s message to the prophets.Example.
2- A divine book
3- Aid from the unseen from Allah to His servants.
4- One of the characteristics of Prophet Isa.

Failed troll attempt, Islam is the last religion by the book of God. Bible says there will be one more religion to come and every people should convert them. If you don't read book you don't know.

How can you say that ? if i say that Christianity is a religion of violence .I just give money to some peoples and give guns in there hand and ask them to kill people and if they get captured they tell that they are related from Christianity . I guess you have'nt watch this video please watch this . http://www.vox.com/2015/11/14/9735806/islam-isis-violent
legendary

That is a comment!

That made me understand where all this fuss is coming from.

Thank You for your comment.

Best regards.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500

legendary
jesus not god .

Guys: with comments like that you force me to change this thread from free to comment to self-moderated.

Answering questions means being a man!

Thank You.

Best regards.
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1032
jesus not god .
legendary
there is one misconception .. horus is son of isis and osiris,also don't watch zeitgeist because it has a lot of wrong information,failure.and this example is just one of them.little google search will make you know.regards.

edit:also why don't you think it like that it is just a traveling,visiting there and meeting with other muslim peoples,when mention the ancestors with praying.

I don't understand your comment:
1. you say but never give references
2. you suggest but never too much
3. you write and you don't respect punctuation

Would you rephrase your last comment so at least it has some information in it?

Thank You.

Best regards.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
there is one misconception .. horus is son of isis and osiris,also don't watch zeitgeist because it has a lot of wrong information,failure.and this example is just one of them.little google search will make you know.regards.

edit:also why don't you think it like that it is just a traveling,visiting there and meeting with other muslim peoples,when mention the ancestors with praying.
legendary
Failed troll attempt,

No.

Islam is the last religion by the book of God.

I know that.

Bible says there will be one more religion to come and every people should convert them.

Please point the reference when you said something from a source.

If you don't read book you don't know.

There is no Object Pronouns in this sentence: If I don't what?

Best regards.
Activity: 698
Merit: 500
Free Speech is the most important thing.
legendary
islam is the religion of the moon god

I know: infact I'm not discussing about the difference of the God of Christianity/Judaism and Islam.

I'm discussing the fact that Islam is worshipping a stone.

Best regards.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1014
islam is the religion of the moon god
legendary
I am allowed to comment on the topic you have posted, regardless of my personal standing.

Thank You for your comment.

Best regards.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Neither its a circular argument. Both sides will us their own logic or holy texts too disprove the other one.

If you believe in a Religion why don't you pick your own side?
If you are an atheist that is the right thread for you: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/why-do-atheists-hate-religion-1054513

Best regards.
I am allowed to comment on the topic you have posted, regardless of my personal standing.
legendary
Neither its a circular argument. Both sides will us their own logic or holy texts too disprove the other one.

If you believe in a Religion why don't you pick your own side?
If you are an atheist that is the right thread for you: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/why-do-atheists-hate-religion-1054513

Best regards.
Back in the 1200s most people couldnt afford to have a hand crafted cross. So what did they do, they made a simple and Idol looking cross which they wore around their necks. To anyone who did not understand the religion it looks like either a meaningless piece of wood or a representation of a False Idol.

Infact Jews people do not worship a man (Jesus Christ). That way they have no idols to worship.

Who's right: the Jews or Christianity?

Best regards.
legendary
Back in the 1200s most people couldnt afford to have a hand crafted cross. So what did they do, they made a simple and Idol looking cross which they wore around their necks. To anyone who did not understand the religion it looks like either a meaningless piece of wood or a representation of a False Idol.

Infact Jews people do not worship a man (Jesus Christ). That way they have no idols to worship.

Who's right: the Jews or Christianity?

Best regards.
Christains worship a cross or statue, Hindus worship cows. all religions find a way to manifest their belief.  

Christians worship the place where Jesus Christ died (there is always Jesus Christ in the cross were you pray).

If your church has a cross without Jesus Christ you can ask your local priest to change the cross because that offended you.

The cross is to give faithful people a symbol to pray on: there is always Jesus Christ in the cross were you pray (is the same with paintings with Saints and so on...).

What is important is the reference figure (Jesus Christ) not the cross itself.

If your church has a cross without Jesus Christ you can ask your local priest to change the cross because that offended you.

Best regards.
legendary
Christains worship a cross or statue, Hindus worship cows. all religions find a way to manifest their belief.  

Christians worship the place where Jesus Christ died (there is always Jesus Christ in the cross were you pray).

The cross is to give faithful people a symbol to pray on: there is always Jesus Christ in the cross were you pray (is the same with paintings with Saints and so on...).

What is important is the reference figure (Jesus Christ) not the cross itself.

Best regards.
Pages:
Jump to: