Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Islam a Religion? (If a muslim can answer that would be good) - page 3. (Read 3709 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
I'm sorry but this is beginning to be quite funny.

Don't be sorry. I am constantly laughing at myself when I stand back and see that I am becoming serious.

I told 1aguar, after we had many discussions, that I was just playing around, and he, what's the word, placed me on hold or what do they call it?

Cheesy

What I'm sorry about is that I can't stop laughing - she's so serious and trying so hard, that it cannot be amusing.

If she hangs on to her personal dignity, in her own eyes, she will turn into a great woman someday.

Smiley

Well she has, indeed, character.

You see how she is ignoring us? I sure hope she has not stopped being my friend.    Sad

I'll tell you what's happening.
First of all she's curious, and very carefully reading what people (we) are saying about her.
But she can't admit it so she pretends that no one's saying anything about her.
The fact that we saw that she's curious and that it's obvious makes her mad but not enough to overcome her curiosity.
And that makes the situation even funnier.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1003

You see how she is ignoring us? I sure hope she has not stopped being my friend.    Sad

You cannot offend someone and then pretend he listen to your thoughts.

Best regards.
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373

Don't be sorry. I am constantly laughing at myself when I stand back and see that I am becoming serious.

I told 1aguar, after we had many discussions, that I was just playing around, and he, what's the word, placed me on hold or what do they call it?

Cheesy

What I'm sorry about is that I can't stop laughing - she's so serious and trying so hard, that it cannot be amusing.

If she hangs on to her personal dignity, in her own eyes, she will turn into a great woman someday.

Smiley

You see how she is ignoring us? I sure hope she has not stopped being my friend.    Sad

Cheesy

Smiley

legendary

look at this then

2:125 -   Biz ta o zaman bu Beyt'i, insanlar için bir sevap kazanma ve bir güven yeri kıldık. Siz de Makam-ı İbrahim'den kendinize bir namazgah edinin. Ayrıca İbrahim ile İsmail'e şöyle ahid verdik: "Beytimi, hem tavaf edenler için, hem ibadete kapananlar için, hem de rükû ve secde edenler için tertemiz tutun!"

3:96 -   Şüphesiz insanlar için kurulan ilk mabed, Mekke'deki çok mübarek ve bütün âlemlere hidayet kaynağı olan Beyt (Kabe)dir.

3:97 -   Onda apaçık deliller, İbrahim'in makamı vardır. Oraya giren güvene erer. Ona bir yol bulabilenlerin Beyt'i haccetmesi Allah'ın insanlar üzerinde bir hakkıdır. Kim inkâr ederse, şüphesiz Allah bütün âlemlerden müstağni (kimseye muhtaç değil, her şey ona muhtaç)dir.

5:97 -   Allah, Kâbe'yi, o Beyt-i haram'ı, haram ayı, kurbanı ve (kurbanlardaki) gerdanlıkları insanlar için bir nizam kıldı. Bu, Allah'ın göklerde ve yerde olan herşeyi bildiğini ve Allah'ın herşeyi hakkıyle bilici olduğunu sizin de bilmeniz içindir.

22:26 -   Bir zamanlar Kâbe'nin yerini İbrahim'e şu şekilde hazırlamıştık: Sakın bana hiçbir şeyi ortak koşma; tavaf edenler, orada (kıyama) duranlar, ruku edenler ve secdeye varanlar için evimi tertemiz et.

dont care the words as they aren't in english.

numbers enough.

There is no reference to the Black Stone (or Hajarul Aswad) in the verses you quoted.

All references are to Ka’ba and Mecca.

Can you point in the Quran where there are info about this Black Stone (or Hajarul Aswad)?

Thank You.

Best regards.
legendary

Cheesy

Smiley

Cheesy

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

op you have big problems .. i say its not worshipping to the stone and you say this again.good luck with this brain.bye

Can you point in the Quran where there are info about this Black Stone?

Best regards.

look at this then

2:125 -   Biz ta o zaman bu Beyt'i, insanlar için bir sevap kazanma ve bir güven yeri kıldık. Siz de Makam-ı İbrahim'den kendinize bir namazgah edinin. Ayrıca İbrahim ile İsmail'e şöyle ahid verdik: "Beytimi, hem tavaf edenler için, hem ibadete kapananlar için, hem de rükû ve secde edenler için tertemiz tutun!"

3:96 -   Şüphesiz insanlar için kurulan ilk mabed, Mekke'deki çok mübarek ve bütün âlemlere hidayet kaynağı olan Beyt (Kabe)dir.

3:97 -   Onda apaçık deliller, İbrahim'in makamı vardır. Oraya giren güvene erer. Ona bir yol bulabilenlerin Beyt'i haccetmesi Allah'ın insanlar üzerinde bir hakkıdır. Kim inkâr ederse, şüphesiz Allah bütün âlemlerden müstağni (kimseye muhtaç değil, her şey ona muhtaç)dir.

5:97 -   Allah, Kâbe'yi, o Beyt-i haram'ı, haram ayı, kurbanı ve (kurbanlardaki) gerdanlıkları insanlar için bir nizam kıldı. Bu, Allah'ın göklerde ve yerde olan herşeyi bildiğini ve Allah'ın herşeyi hakkıyle bilici olduğunu sizin de bilmeniz içindir.

22:26 -   Bir zamanlar Kâbe'nin yerini İbrahim'e şu şekilde hazırlamıştık: Sakın bana hiçbir şeyi ortak koşma; tavaf edenler, orada (kıyama) duranlar, ruku edenler ve secdeye varanlar için evimi tertemiz et.

dont care the words as they aren't in english.

numbers enough.
legendary

Cheesy
kama - are you a Muslim?
legendary

op you have big problems .. i say its not worshipping to the stone and you say this again.good luck with this brain.bye

Can you point in the Quran where there are info about this Black Stone?

Best regards.
BitNow, your English is improving. You should be patient with kama. He doesn't have very good English at all. Perhaps you should learn Arabic for him.

Smiley

also BADecker im not an arab.im turk.its like you joking with me.

edit:also i can't be known as muslim,as i have questions in my mind.
The definition of Religion is not unique.

I started by thinking that Islam was wrong and I ended up that the definition of Religion is not unique.

Still Muslims worship a stone: is the Black Stone the representation of God on Earth?

Best regards.

they aren't worshipping to the black stone.they worshipping to god.
god ordered believers do,so simple

Worshipping a thing is a sin (Idolatry).

A Religion cannot have a sin as its dogmas hence Islam is not a Religion.

Point in the Quran where this is required please, so I can educate myself more.

Best regards.

Jeez kid - remarks like that one start wars. Take it easy.

I know a woman like that. Extremely smart, but very sensitive. Rather than fight, she'll change the subject entirely.

Great women libbers these. But you never know it because they don't often hold signs or protests. They are very sure of themselves, a thing that most women libbers are not. If you can convert one to being your best friend - be you male or female - she'll be the most loyal person ever, even though you pick on her once in a while.

Smiley

Also - puberty is quite a heavy burden.

LOL! See what I mean^^? Now I gotta shut up, while she is still my friend.    Cheesy

Hehe - I did it on purpose - as a joke of course.

BitNow - man up! (still joking! jeez)
legendary

I know a woman like that. Extremely smart, but very sensitive. Rather than fight, she'll change the subject entirely.

Great women libbers these. But you never know it because they don't often hold signs or protests. They are very sure of themselves, a thing that most women libbers are not. If you can convert one to being your best friend - be you male or female - she'll be the most loyal person ever, even though you pick on her once in a while.

Smiley

LOL! See what I mean^^? Now I gotta shut up, while she is still my friend.    Cheesy
legendary
He's 14? Then that explains a lot. Also being so young I congratulate him for this mental exercise.

GIRL.   Sorry, my edit came late.     Grin

Yes -girl. Many apologies.

"Best regards"  Grin

Can we stick to the subject please?

Best regards.

Smiley

legendary

Smiley
legendary
The definition of Religion is not unique.

I started by thinking that Islam was wrong and I ended up that the definition of Religion is not unique.

Still Muslims worship a stone: is the Black Stone the representation of God on Earth?

Best regards.

they aren't worshipping to the black stone.they worshipping to god.
god ordered believers do,so simple

Worshipping a thing is a sin (Idolatry).

A Religion cannot have a sin as its dogmas hence Islam is not a Religion.

Point in the Quran where this is required please, so I can educate myself more.

Best regards.
Pages:
Jump to: