Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it a good idea or not? - page 11. (Read 933 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 250
April 04, 2018, 02:02:32 AM
a good idea. but I've done it a couple of months ago. some of the bitcoin I've switched to ethereum with hopes of this coin can be like bitcoin later on. I hope that my decision is correct.
Activity: 602
April 04, 2018, 01:48:05 AM
I know the price of all crypto currencies are now started to recover,so I just want to convert my portion of bitcoins into Ethereum,because I hope ethereum will have better growth rate when compare to bitcoin.

So what you are thinking guys is it good idea or better hold as bitcoin.
The idea is simply excellent, you will win by the number of coins and the growth dynamics. Already it seems that bitcoin can not show what it used to be, but probably not already, and the future will be on the ethereum.
Activity: 71
Merit: 3
April 04, 2018, 12:40:12 AM
I see its a good move. Thinking how low ETH have gone down, you'll get 150% increase compared to BTC with only a 50% increase of the price, assuming the market will be back as it was last December.
Activity: 630
Merit: 110
April 04, 2018, 12:35:51 AM
It is good if you do not have any ethereum already. There is no sure way to know if Ethereum is going to outperform bitcoin in future.
Activity: 868
Merit: 16
April 04, 2018, 12:09:13 AM
It will good if you choose both (bitcoin and ethereum) the movement price is depend on bitcoin price, when the price go down and go up it caused by bitcoin, I think about that. So, if you have invested in bitcoin and ethereum you will get profit from bitcoin when the price up, and you will get profit too if  you have invested in ethereum when the price up. I remember someone say don’t pull all your eggs in one basket, maybe it's right.
Activity: 602
April 03, 2018, 11:35:29 PM
I know the price of all crypto currencies are now started to recover,so I just want to convert my portion of bitcoins into Ethereum,because I hope ethereum will have better growth rate when compare to bitcoin.

This is also a good idea. Good luck! As far as I know ETH also has many outstanding features and can compete with bitcoin. It can go up to bitcoin in the future. This is also the idea for my next investment when bitcoin prices are stable in the market. There are competing pennies in the market, and their prices are rising.
Activity: 2436
Merit: 272
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
April 03, 2018, 11:28:50 PM

Pages:
Jump to: