Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it bad for altcoin that BTC is dropping - page 21. (Read 24212 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
November 15, 2018, 02:56:32 PM
Bitcoin price is constantly dropping for the last several days. What effects are putting it on Altcoins ? Is it bad or good ?
absolutely it's so bad for whole market, not only altcoins.
very rare in history of market that price of BTC did not effect altcoins.
but I think this still a good time to buy cheap potential coins.
Activity: 183
November 15, 2018, 02:00:50 PM
This will have a bad impact on altcoin because some people think that when BTTC goes down the altcoin also goes down, and this is true.
  Somehow this can happen but certainly the altcoin price depends on BTC. and btc affects the altcoin price.
Activity: 164
November 15, 2018, 01:10:13 PM
This is not a tradegy but all coins always follow bitcoin price so let's hope that situation will be better soon
Activity: 822
Merit: 100
November 15, 2018, 12:55:10 PM
Constant drop in bitcoin price is negative value of alts, bitcoin is the strength of all alts whenever bitcoin is bathing on blood alts doesn't have choice, alts drops like a falling mango also.
Activity: 170
November 14, 2018, 02:10:42 PM
It is very bad for every altcoin. The dominance of BTC is pretty high and if the BTC is going down, altcoins are following them without any reason. People should finally get, that atlcoins are better and they will overcome BTC one day.
Activity: 271
November 14, 2018, 04:20:23 AM
At present, the cryptocurrency market is not mature enough. The decline of Bitcoin is a deadly test for the altcoin, and some bad altcoins will gradually lose market. Perhaps a bad coin will not take off when Bitcoin takes off again.
Activity: 791
Merit: 139
November 12, 2018, 11:56:41 AM
If we will look on the market with USD value.
Once Bitcoin fall in price then every coins or tokens in the market will also decrease the value.
Everything or mostly all are affected with bitcoin price as they are really connected in the market value!
Activity: 278
Merit: 1
simply getting the job done
November 12, 2018, 11:53:58 AM
The market is very unpredictable. When bitcoin grows everything falls and Vice versa when bitcoin falls everything falls too ! The market always needs to accumulate in growth. You need patience, if you do not have it and you want a lot of money at once it is not in this market )
Activity: 406
Merit: 2
November 12, 2018, 11:50:46 AM
Bitcoin price is constantly dropping for the last several days. What effects are putting it on Altcoins ? Is it bad or good ?

By right what i think is that altcoin is also part of crypto and is under the hierarchy of bitcoin so if bitcoins value fall altcoin will get affected, this phenomenon happens to most of the coins however i do have rising coins when the bitcoins value drop so i think there is still exceptional cases.
Activity: 154
November 12, 2018, 11:38:26 AM
The price of altcoins depends on the price of bitcoin. If bitcoin falls, then altcoins also follow it and vice versa.
Activity: 294
Merit: 6
November 12, 2018, 04:42:17 AM
It is very bad for all of the altcoins that bitcoin is dropping, there is no way that the market is going to be bull if the price of bitcoin is still down since this is what determines the price and value of all of the coins in the market. All the coins depend on bitcoin for their price and their value, that is how it is because of the trading pairs that exists between them
Activity: 542
Merit: 119
Hello World 👽
November 11, 2018, 06:08:25 AM
Yes, bitcoin has a great impact on the crypto market. When bitcoin falls similarly all the altcoins fall and oppositely when bitcoin gains, then all the altcoins too.
Activity: 340
Merit: 2
November 11, 2018, 05:45:39 AM
I think it's not good or bad but it is due to the adjustment of the market accordingly because in December 2017 bitcoin and altcoin increase too high. Now it's just a reduction to regulate, do not care or worry because of the measure.
Activity: 476
https://beta.afce.io/#/
November 11, 2018, 06:08:17 AM
Yes it's very effected if bitcoin drop it's effected alt coin too in,bitcoin play major role in all altcoins,if bitcoin drop it will effect all crypto market.
Activity: 434
Merit: 12
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
November 11, 2018, 05:51:24 AM

Yes, it has already been repeatedly confirmed. In the period of falling BTC prices, the overall situation in the crypto market begins to deteriorate significantly. In this case, there is a decrease in the prices of the absolute majority of altcoins. Therefore, I hope that BTC will continue to develop and become more expensive in the future, it is important for all cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 275
Merit: 11
November 11, 2018, 05:48:59 AM
I think it's not good or bad but it is due to the adjustment of the market accordingly because in December 2017 bitcoin and altcoin increase too high. Now it's just a reduction to regulate, do not care or worry because of the measure.

Yes, I think it can affect the value of altcoin as market of bitcoin is in trend, but we believe that there will be possibilities anytime to fluctyates just be patience more and give some effort.
Activity: 294
Merit: 14
November 11, 2018, 05:42:24 AM
I also very often noticed that the reduction in the price of BTC negatively affects the state of most altcoins. This situation can be easily explained. After all, Bitcoin today is the main coin of the crypto market. When BTC prices begin to decline, investor confidence in almost all cryptocurrencies decreases.
Activity: 728
Merit: 253
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
November 11, 2018, 05:39:48 AM
This is very bad. The prices of all altcoins react very strongly to a change in the price of bitcoin. Also, if bitcoin is growing very fast, then altcoins are starting to become much cheaper.
Activity: 364
November 11, 2018, 05:30:19 AM
Of course, this is bad. Because if bitcoin is cheaper, then the price of all other altcoins also decreases. Now there are no coins that can go up while Bitcoin is falling.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
November 10, 2018, 10:56:50 AM
so far, the movement of bitcoin has a great impact on altcoins. but I think that there will come times when the altcoin rate will not be tied to the bitcoin rate.
Pages:
Jump to: