Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it bad for altcoin that BTC is dropping - page 24. (Read 24212 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 1
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
November 09, 2018, 07:55:28 AM
A return to the previous prices is possible. You just wait. The correction will end, we will earn and investors will come back
Activity: 252
November 09, 2018, 07:47:25 AM
too bad most of the altcoin are paired with bitcoin. Altcoin price is move together with bitcoin in a direct proportion. it hardly for altcoin move against bitcoin price.
Activity: 322
Merit: 40
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
November 09, 2018, 07:03:16 AM
We should not forget that every quick move of Bitcoin will affect the total market, what mean that the alt coins can hurt if Bitcoin move downwards.
Activity: 243
Merit: 10
November 08, 2018, 03:40:28 PM
Bitcoin price is constantly dropping for the last several days. What effects are putting it on Altcoins ? Is it bad or good ?
All coins are affected when BTC Is dropping in market because as far as I know this is the one they bases for in terms of increasing price.In this several days it was nothing to say but just waiting for the comeback.
Activity: 361
Merit: 101
November 09, 2018, 06:52:59 AM
Indeed. Btc is a market leader and it affect altcoins so much. Now altcoin volums flow into btc making it more dominant.
At the same time some altcoins have independency.
Activity: 177
November 09, 2018, 06:31:08 AM
Considering all my experience of interaction with cryptocurrency, I will say that this is so.  Altcoins are directly dependent on the price of Bitcoin and this is an actually problem.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
November 08, 2018, 03:53:36 PM
Bitcoin price is constantly dropping for the last several days. What effects are putting it on Altcoins ? Is it bad or good ?

Of course this is bad. At the moment, mail all the moneyouts from TOP100 repeat the BTC schedule. This is a leggo to check by opening the Coinmarketcup website. If the cue-ball sharply goes up, the Altcoins will again go down, but later will go up for the BTC. Therefore, we are all waiting for the growth of BTC
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
November 08, 2018, 11:05:47 AM
Yes, very bad. With BTC holding more than 50% of the total marketcap it has rdirect impact on the whole space because it is easy to bring the price down with its direct influence, that is why I always smile when I see some projects at war with BTC, when there is amony the space will grow and everyone will make money instead of chosing a fight with another and causing division in the space
Activity: 532
November 08, 2018, 11:01:44 AM
NO, as long as they are getting more value with BTC.
Bitcoin is depending on the price with USD while alternative coins have their value with BTC or ETH.
the bad side is always at USD value, but if the coin os gaining more SATS value then it is all good.
But still, we cant deny the fact that if BTC goes UP every coin get more value.
Activity: 238
November 08, 2018, 11:01:38 AM
The price of change in the market is obvious, so you can rest assured that investing in bitcoin or any currency you can trust. Many times when the bitcoin on the floor suddenly fell down very low but it still exists thanks to? Thanks to our own investors and individuals. Developing it is developing the future for the world.
copper member
Activity: 2044
Merit: 793
November 08, 2018, 10:49:28 AM
Yes, it is bad. Every dip or rise of bitcoin will always have a relative influence on all altcoins either directly by being paired with btc on exchanges or indirectly.
Activity: 560
Merit: 109
November 08, 2018, 10:57:50 AM
Unfortunately, Bitcoin acts as a reserve currency and any of its price fluctuations, are pulling ETH and the rest of the altcoins.
Activity: 462
BitHostCoin.io
November 08, 2018, 10:57:15 AM
Yes, it is bad. Every dip or rise of bitcoin will always have a relative influence on all altcoins either directly by being paired with btc on exchanges or indirectly.

Yes, because bitcoin is the basis of the market currency, if bitcoin is down all altcoins are down too and this is really bad. Bitcoin price must recover now because a big loss in profit already happened.
Activity: 700
BBOD Trading Platform
November 08, 2018, 10:48:45 AM
of course this is very bad, when the price of bitcoin falls at this time the altcoin price also goes down as the impact of almost all the altcoin prices diparan becomes "red". and if bitcoin is pumped and immediately recovers then some of the altcoins are very difficult to recover
Activity: 462
November 08, 2018, 10:47:24 AM

I am absolutely convinced that today BTC really has a huge impact on the state and development of the entire crypto market. When BTC falls, then the prices of most altcoins begin to decline. I believe that this is quite a logical situation, since BTC is the main coin of the crypto market.
Activity: 476
November 08, 2018, 10:46:33 AM
This is bad for the whole market because bitcoin shows the general trend of the whole market and so far if bitcoin grows then the whole market grows, if it falls, then the whole market falls.
Activity: 434
November 08, 2018, 10:44:04 AM

When the price falls - it is always bad. This suggests that money goes out of the market. Alternative currencies are very associated with the price of Bitcoin. Prices for them will always fall after bitcoin. It seems to me that this is a problem of a young market. In the future, the situation must change.
Activity: 924
Merit: 507
November 08, 2018, 10:43:49 AM
I hope that btc will not fall below $ 6k, I can not imagine what kind of panic will start in people if this happens
Activity: 420
November 08, 2018, 10:43:27 AM
This is probably the most famous truth that is available to everyone today, because it often happens that people do not understand the dependence of such a global project as BTC in relation to other projects.
copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
November 08, 2018, 10:36:19 AM
Dipping of Bitcoin will definitely affect altcoin as it value is paired with it, so I don't think altcoin is cool with the situation of market so altcoin also have their time to grow but still definitely the will be affected by btc dip.
Pages:
Jump to: