Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it bad for altcoin that BTC is dropping - page 25. (Read 24212 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
November 08, 2018, 10:27:53 AM
I also noticed that the price of BTC greatly affects the state of most altcoins and the entire crypto market. After all, BTC today is the main coin of crypto, its fall negatively affects the general confidence of investors. Therefore, I really hope that it will gradually increase in price next year.
Activity: 31
Merit: 1
November 08, 2018, 09:09:46 AM
Buying altcoins at the time of dump is good choice we can grab where we can make good profit in both the side in altcoin price drop and bitcoin pump as well
Activity: 303
November 08, 2018, 09:00:24 AM
Bitcoin price is constantly dropping for the last several days. What effects are putting it on Altcoins ? Is it bad or good ?
Reducing the value of bitcoin causes the value of altcoin to be destroyed, right now I don't find a legit ICO or altcoin, but this won't be long, this is also a good opportunity for the strong holder to make big profits
Activity: 439
Merit: 100
November 08, 2018, 08:44:53 AM
Alternative coins are completely dependent on the price of Bitcoin. If bitcoin falls, then investors sell alternative coins and chaos ensues in the market.
I don't think we will see chaos in the market. Despite the appearances, this market is managed well and works towards good future for the coins and the invested assets. Bitcoin still drives the market, though.
Activity: 882
Merit: 502
November 08, 2018, 12:40:32 AM
Perhaps for this reason, and do not give the price of btc to fall below, so as not to provoke a panic
November 08, 2018, 12:22:00 AM
The king of cryptocurrencies has had a major impact on cryptocurrencies. If the price of Bitcoin is less than $3,800, 99% of the altcoin will die, although this is a low probability event. This is almost impossible, but you must know that Bitcoin has a fatal impact on the altcoin.
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
November 08, 2018, 12:15:43 AM
The price of cryptocurrencies always affects each other. When many new pumps emerge, they absorb Bitcoin investors, and when Bitcoin becomes a pump, the altcoin will change!
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
BountyMarketCap
November 08, 2018, 12:12:20 AM
yes, altcoin is very affected by the price of bitcoin. when the price of bitcoin falls, then some of the altcoins fall dramatically. just call Etherher the price immediately falls when before the price of bitcoin falls.
Activity: 485
Merit: 250
November 08, 2018, 12:09:47 AM
Bitcoin price is constantly dropping for the last several days. What effects are putting it on Altcoins ? Is it bad or good ?

It is bad for altcoins. Fall in the price of the bitcoins is adversely affecting the altcoins  because altcoin is also a cryptocurrency.
Activity: 652
Merit: 103
November 07, 2018, 11:55:29 PM
yes of course, it is bad. this will cause panic sell and make some altcoins market become red.
but don't worry and don't panic, if that happen to us, just hold your coins cause the market will back to normal.
or that is your chances to buy more altcoins when it was dropped and sell it when market recover.
Activity: 344
November 07, 2018, 11:46:14 PM
Bitcoin's impact on the entire cryptocurrency is fatal, knowing that a 5% drop in bitcoin could result in a 20% depreciation of the altcoin. Bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrencies, and all coins are seen in bitcoin.
Activity: 602
Merit: 2
November 07, 2018, 05:52:37 PM

Bitcoin dominates the entire cryptocurrency world. If he goes to the bottom. With him goes to the bottom and all the market. So we keep our bitcoins and buy altcoins. Grin
Activity: 364
November 07, 2018, 05:49:51 PM
Bitcoin is a benchmark for the entire market, if it falls then it imposes panic on the whole market and all altcoins fall
Activity: 364
November 07, 2018, 04:39:46 PM
No. That's the usual state of cryptocurrency. The prices rise and fall and as bitcoin is the father and king of cryptocurrency, when the price drops, it affects altcoins somehow. However, I believe the market will recover and the coins will rise again.
Activity: 798
November 07, 2018, 06:22:58 AM
Btc prices dropping affecting the altcoin price where there are now a lot of coins in the coinmarketcap which have dropped dramatically because their sales are still exchanging systems with bitcoin. so this can be influential
copper member
Activity: 448
Merit: 0
StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective
November 07, 2018, 06:18:18 AM
We all know that every move by btc is very important to cryptocurrency as a whole so be it down or up of btc altcoins will definitely be affected, so it either to add more value or deduct from alts value .
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
November 07, 2018, 06:14:25 AM
Indeed, Bitcoin pulls up and down almost all altcoins. This is marked by my own experience of trading on a crypto exchange. I didn’t have to follow the individual of the five altcoins, I just followed the bitcoin and placed orders on the altcoin. In the current environment, you need to invest a lot in Bitcoin and raise this market. Altcoins themselves will go for Bitcoin.
Activity: 350
November 06, 2018, 07:36:01 AM
Of course it's bad for altcoins because all altcoins depend on Bitcoin. You should always keep in mind the price of bitcoin if you want to invest in altcoins.
Activity: 420
The World’s First Blockchain Core
November 06, 2018, 07:14:02 AM
Each time Bitcoin value increases, it means that the market is becoming unstable and everyone is trying to get rid of unreliable coins in favor of Bitcoin.
Activity: 66
Merit: 0
November 06, 2018, 07:11:25 AM
Most altcoins are correlated closely with Bitcoin. There can be slight differences, but in general, Bitcoin trends define the market trends. The drop in price is both good and bad for altcoins: the market loses its strength, which is bad, but new chances of overcoming Bitcoin appear, which is good.
Pages:
Jump to: