Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it bad for altcoin that BTC is dropping - page 26. (Read 24212 times)

copper member
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
November 06, 2018, 07:00:57 AM
Unfortunately the market dominance of Bitcoin is too big at the moment. Thats why altcoins are connected to Bitcoin and if Bitcoin falls, every single altcoin begins to follow BTC and falls as well. I hope that when the bulls will come, things will change.
Activity: 546
Merit: 15
November 05, 2018, 02:09:56 PM
The market of altcoins is very strongly dependent on the state of bitcoin, and this is an absolutely natural phenomenon, because any altcoin is estimated through bitcoin. Therefore, of course, the fall in the price of the basic asset always responds very painfully to the state of the altcoin market.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI
November 06, 2018, 03:01:40 AM
Altcoins continue to depend on the price of Bitcoin, so the fall in its value has a negative effect on the entire market. Until bitcoin starts to grow steadily, altcoins will not become more expensive. The problem is that the recovery period will not start soon.
Activity: 194
Merit: 1
November 05, 2018, 02:17:06 PM
Bitcoin price is constantly dropping for the last several days. What effects are putting it on Altcoins ? Is it bad or good ?
It is never a good thing for the altcoins when the price of bitcoin is falling. They all depend on bitcoin for survival and once the price becomes too low, the price of the altcoins will also be drastically reduced.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 535
November 05, 2018, 01:37:19 PM
it should not be but unfortunately it is. any sharp move in bitcoin price is directly affect on altcoin prices because bitcoin is dominating all crypto market. so a fall also affects...
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
November 05, 2018, 12:51:41 PM
The price of Bitcoin has the powerful effect on the prices of Altcoins. If there is a strong increase or a fall, the altcoins are falling sharply in their price.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
November 05, 2018, 10:45:01 AM
Of course, this is bad, since Bitcoin is the leader in capitalization, its price drop will affect all altcoins.

To some extent, the price of altcoin depend on the BTC price but now the market has coins which can increase in price regardless of BTC.  Just take an example of BCH or Aeternity, their price pumped at a point when bitcoin price is down.
That means not all of altcoins are straight with bitcoin. I just know that depends on any update in the project itself. I have seen BCH and Aeternity getting pumped when bitcoin gets a pump too.
I guess that can't be a strong reason to make an opinion if there were coins that did opposite thing to the bitcoin.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 252
November 05, 2018, 10:17:33 AM
Bitcoin price is constantly dropping for the last several days. What effects are putting it on Altcoins ? Is it bad or good ?
If according to market logic, bitcoin is the core of cryptocurrency or the parent of cryptocurrency or it can also be considered a benchmark of an altcoin, therefore if the value of bitcoin continues to decline it will also have an impact on altcoin requests and result in a decline in altcoin, although sometimes there are conditions where altcoin can not be affected by the bitcoin exchange rate that goes down.
Activity: 392
November 05, 2018, 10:11:52 AM
Alternative coins are completely dependent on the price of Bitcoin. If bitcoin falls, then investors sell alternative coins and chaos ensues in the market.
Activity: 434
Merit: 1
November 05, 2018, 09:54:52 AM
When bitcoin falls, then followed him just fall altcoins, so this is not good. Well when growing!
copper member
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
November 05, 2018, 09:52:50 AM
Of course, this is bad, since Bitcoin is the leader in capitalization, its price drop will affect all altcoins.

To some extent, the price of altcoin depend on the BTC price but now the market has coins which can increase in price regardless of BTC.  Just take an example of BCH or Aeternity, their price pumped at a point when bitcoin price is down.
Activity: 756
Merit: 102
November 05, 2018, 09:40:14 AM
It is terrible for most of them, because there are no other brand like Bitcoin to promotre cryptocurrency. It is like loosign a leader in the hardest times of industry.

you have some point on there bro .  aside from bitcoin , there were also other good coins that can promote cryptocurrency and that is etherium because etherium is backed by a large companies since most altcoin or other known coins that we've seen today are created under the etherium network .

btc dropping is bad for altcoin because most people believe that btc is the base of all coins  which means when btc is down , other coins will also follow most especially altcoins.
Activity: 378
November 05, 2018, 09:37:26 AM
As I saw many charts, there is a great impact on altcoins when the price of bitcoin drops. Many of the prices altcoins also drops but there is a positive and negative effect when prices of cryptos drops. For seller there is a negative effect compare for the buyer which is the positive one.
Merit: 100
November 05, 2018, 09:36:56 AM
The price of BTC dropping moves the market because it is the representative of crypto. It's what a lot of people perceive as "crypto" but I don't think it will always be a bear market. The new generation will make it plummet higher sooner or later.
Merit: 101
November 05, 2018, 09:35:47 AM
IT IS! it means that alternative cryptocurrency is decreasing also in USD value.
Remember that out TOKENS in the market has their equal Bitcoin value.
Once BTC fall with USD price then the token value will also decrease in dollar value.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
November 05, 2018, 09:34:48 AM
As the history shows, I can say that today there is a very high probability that, after all, this will not have a very good effect on altcoins, because very often after the fall of BTC, altcoins always fall
Activity: 230
November 05, 2018, 09:34:06 AM
Yes of course I really agree on to this that  the dropping down of bitcoins market value is really bad for all the altcoins or crypto currencies out there because all of this altcoins or crypto currencies really depends on bitcoins market value because for all we know bitcoin is the king of crypto currencies and being the king many people who are against bitcoin threw negative publicity on bitcoin making bitcoins market value to push further down and as bitcoin goes down that's what also happen to the rest of all the other crypto currencies.
Activity: 168
November 05, 2018, 09:25:27 AM
It is terrible for most of them, because there are no other brand like Bitcoin to promotre cryptocurrency. It is like loosign a leader in the hardest times of industry.
Activity: 238
November 05, 2018, 07:57:07 AM
Most of investors are too scary and they use BTC as a sign. I mean that when BTC is dropping, everybody is selling altcoins and there is nothing we can do about it.
Activity: 196
November 05, 2018, 07:30:56 AM
This trand seems pretty strange to me, because most of altcoins are not connected to the BTC, by BTC drop drags them down. It is some kind of paradox.
Pages:
Jump to: