Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it bad for altcoin that BTC is dropping - page 29. (Read 24212 times)

Activity: 122
Merit: 2
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
In this market condition dropping bitcoin gives negative effects to the altcoins. I think this theory will not permanent one. in future altcoins will independent from bitcoin. But it will take some time. until them bitcoins prices would effect to altcoin's price. 
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Generally speaking, the price drop of Bitcoin will definitely have an impact on Altcoin. The BTC is the dominant market. Each price fluctuation will have different degrees of influence on the market. This influence is determined by the magnitude of its fluctuation.
Activity: 434
Merit: 13
at the beginning of the know bitcoin in the last 1 year. Bitcoin prices are not half that of now. But fitting late last year. I was so shocked by the significant price increases. whereas much controversy has occurred in some countries. The new bitcoin drop prices are felt today due to the impact of many people selling bitcoin and eth as well as when the coins rise.
Maybe they sell it because they see the market price is deteriorating, but I think it remains optimistic about the current price situation, because I'm sure there will be a price increase towards the end of the year like last year.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
Bitcoin price is constantly dropping for the last several days. What effects are putting it on Altcoins ? Is it bad or good ?

Unfortunatelly for few days ago until now, the price of btc still goes down. If you see in the coinmarketcap and in my observation the decreasing of btc can impact to most of altcoins's price. When the price of btc dump, most of altcoins follow it and decrease too. But i think it is natural condition in the cryptocurrency because the price of btc and altcoins not only increase but also can decrease too because the price of coins always fluctuative every moment. If we see this condition with positive thinking, of course it is still good condition and we can take this chance to invest in the coins and for few months later we can get many advantages from that.
Activity: 668
Merit: 100
DogData
Bitcoin price is constantly dropping for the last several days. What effects are putting it on Altcoins ? Is it bad or good ?

I see that bitcoin is enough to influence the altcoin condition. if btc decreases then altcoin also decreases. because every trip is btc, then beside it there will be an altcoin.
copper member
Activity: 546
Merit: 0
I don't think the BTC has more effect on the altcoin like the ethereum does, the ethereum has so much effect on other altcoin than the BTC so I don't see the BTC having effect on other altcoin.
Activity: 406
Regardless of the combination of reasons for bitcoin's relative success in recent weeks, the key term here is really "relative." Bitcoin is still struggling, as it has for most of the year. While it remains at the top of the digital currency landscape, this space suffers significant losses compared to where it was at the beginning of the year.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
This is bad. Altcoin only grows when Bitcoin is in a flat state. Similarly, for altcoin it is bad when bitcoin is growing because all funds are transferred from altcoin to bitcoin
Activity: 504
Merit: 131

For crypto investment BTC is still the big bucket and ALTs the smaller bucket. The market can only run if BTC is doing well and money start spilling over from the big bucket into the smaller bucket. Similar how stock exchanges can only run on cheap money and low interest rates. So it is enough to suppress BTC to keep the whole market down. Fortunately a number of high potential projects got their financing secured before the manipulation started.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Of course it is bad, therefore the total market capitalization is decreasing. Only those Altcoins who make significant steps forward lose the least, but they still lose the same value.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
The whole market correlates with Bitcoin because main operations are made with Bitcoin and almost all altcoins have trading pairs with Bitcoin in exchanges. So this is natural that falling of Bitcoin price negatively effect to altcoins.
copper member
Activity: 56
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
According to my observations, after a small drop in the price of bitcoin, alts begin to pamp, after which they go out into bitcoin and pamp is already bitcoin. Not always for all altcoins is bad when bitcoin loses the price.
Activity: 648
Merit: 101
yes it is somewhat bad for altcoins because when the bitcoin price drops than altcoins prices drop too
if it's a good thing you're saying because that's really true because all altcoin is hooked on btc.
Activity: 352
Bitcoin price will always affect altcoins price due to its dominance. Because bitcoin is the head of all altcoins, now the price of bitcoin is continuously dropping this would affect some of the altcoins growth. But at the same time some altcoins have no change in its value even though the value bitcoin decrease. Better buy bitcoin or altcoin now at low value and hold it for long term that is till the market recover.
Activity: 546
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
I think that Bitcoin drop affects all the crypto because of its dominance. But I saw some alcoins that didn't suffer when Bitcoin is dropped
Activity: 882
At the moment, this leads only to the outflow of capitalization from altcoins to Bitcoin. Yet it collectively reduces the overall capitalization of the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 584
Merit: 250
At the first stage it was quite good, because the market was cooling down and it was critically necessary, but now there is nothing good.
Activity: 406
Bitcoin price really affect altcoins price since it is the barrometer of the crypto currency, and what ever it's price going affect the altcoins also.
Activity: 346
When you do a lot of trades you can obviously see when bitcoin drop others will follow also. When bitcoin crash we can see the market are goes red for months now. So the impact from bitcoin market are very crucial to altcoins market health.
copper member
Activity: 644
POINTPAY
yes it is somewhat bad for altcoins because when the bitcoin price drops than altcoins prices drop too
Pages:
Jump to: