Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it better to buy during ICO or Market? - page 32. (Read 84894 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Better to buy during ICO if you have a crystal ball.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
It's mostly depends on the market trend .I think not all ICO when entering the market prices will go down, but most ICO already enter the market will down, if not want to bear the risk I think it is better to buy in the market.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
I think you should see the situation carefully, sometimes investing in ICO when the investors and the market in good condition you will earn profit so much even bounty hunters sell all of their tokens.
Activity: 57
I noticed that many investors were afraid to buy during ICO because their reason they are cheaper can be bought on market. Especially when they found out  that a large percentage is allotted in the bounty program. Many Bounty Hunters  immediately selling token/coin even lower than the ICO price.

#Datarius

I think the ICO will be profitable to invest by the end of the year, when the market will be more stable and the price will grow significantly.
Activity: 243
That is why i think bounty hunters should be rewarded not with the tojen they are offering but with the most commonly usable coins like btc or eth. This is to prevent massive dumping by them.
Activity: 151
I noticed that many investors were afraid to buy during ICO because their reason they are cheaper can be bought on market. Especially when they found out  that a large percentage is allotted in the bounty program. Many Bounty Hunters  immediately selling token/coin even lower than the ICO price.

#Datarius

It seems to me now better to buy coins on the market, while the price is low.  It's a safer way to make money now.
Activity: 870
Merit: 250
I can explain like this if you buy during ICOS the price is cheaper and you buy more and after the end of ICOS coin on the floor and the price can be very high than market because you will buy high cost and make profit sometimes not by ICOS but safer. But there are risks when buying ICOS coin not on the floor or fooled you lose.
Activity: 182
I think if you pay attention to all investors, you can leave without income. You need to listen to your intuition and think with your head first.
Activity: 433

Everything depends solely on the project and on the state of the market at the time of the coin's exit on the trading floor. For example, at the moment, 95 percent of all ISO projects after the market exit lose value, so it is more profitable to buy coins after entering the market.
Activity: 90
No one knows for sure where the price will be cheaper . On the stock exchange or at the start of the project .
Activity: 646
Merit: 252
I prefer when the ICO, when the ICO achieves success or hardcap then it can be ascertained that the price of the coin becomes very expensive when it is available in the market, with an ICO invest then we can get big profits up to tens of percent.
Activity: 61
This will depend on your trust in the project .Usually, by investing in an ICO, you get more coins.
Activity: 154
It is much better to buy at ICO they offer 2x from your investment during the pre sale and it's decrease to some percentage when the sell is come to end. A good project will surely give you benefits with a high reward after listing in exchange. Be careful though, most of the project will have huge decrease of price after listing in just a couple of hours. So better, be early when price still the same with that of ICO.
Activity: 126
its better to buy during ICO if the ICO that you will going to invest have good future and have potential if it will be listed on some exchanger. The advantage of buying coins during ICO stage is you can get some bonus token and you can  get the token by a cheap  price.
Activity: 98
usually when a coin is already on the market a price drop occurs during the first few days, that may be a good time to buy, since many investors or bounty hunters who are not very interested in the ICO release their coins for others to buy, of course you also have to keep in mind that during the ICO stage many developers give bonuses in the pre-sale of the coin many are quite attractive and for a limited time, so you have to see well what is what suits you.
Activity: 71

#Datarius

Sincerely, it all depends on the potential and hype of a project. Some projects are listed and starts trading below ico price because it doesn't have enough potentials while some other projects starts trading way above ico price. Example of a  project that traded above ico price is wanchain.
Activity: 41
I think it is better to be at the origins of any business that is just beginning its activities. Therefore, I think it is better to buy cryptocurrency on ICO.
Activity: 347
The Future Of Work
I think If you studied  a project and a team you could buy during ICO. There are a lot of scam ICO now, so if you have doubts then it's better to buy on an exchange.
Activity: 712
Merit: 15
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
I personally think it is a good idea to buy at the market. This is because if you consider the current market situations most coins value are dumping not because they are not good enough but because of the market. If you invest in an ico there is high possibility that the value would drop when it gets to the exchange, so why not wait till exchange
Activity: 616
Everything is individual, each project requires special attention and approach. As a person, I am not quite experienced yet, I act differently every time. But in fact, it has now become much less likely to invest in the ICO itself, I prefer to buy those coins that are traded on the market.  I can't say whether it's right or not, but that's what I'm doing!!!
Pages:
Jump to: