Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it better to buy during ICO or Market? - page 33. (Read 84894 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
I think that at the moment investing in ICO is very dangerous. That's why I prefer to buy tokens and coins on the market. The behavior of the coin on the exchange is easier to predict.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
Personally I avoid most ICOs, they sell the equivalent of a carwash token.But there might be no benefits of buying tokens during ICO sale versus purchasing the coins when they hit the exchange.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
I agree with you , there are some projects in which the price on the exchange is cheaper than on the ico
Activity: 896
Merit: 521
It is better to decide according to the market.

When there is a period of bearish market, ICO don't do really well. People don't take a risk of investing in a new project as it involves the maximum risk (team failure, project failure, does't get listed etc). So, it is better to wait for exchange listing and then buy if you are a small investor. But if you are a big investor, it is always better to buy during ICO because of supply and there is no uncertainty of exchange listing.

When there is a bullish market period, ICO tokens usually do better when they get listed. Price instantly shoots up or multiply from ICO price. Then, it is better to make investment during ICO period. Be it small or big investor.
Activity: 129
Merit: 0
ico is an area that investors usually prefer. If you think that the progeny has a good potential, it is better to buy during the ICO to make more profit. icos have adversely affected the stock market in recent times.
Activity: 230
Merit: 1
As for me I prefer to buy during ICO, is cheaper than the market. But you have to be Prentice and hold for long time to make a good profit from it. But sometimes I from market because it's already up and doing, I'm such I will sell it back and recover my capital, even with little or know profit.
copper member
Activity: 70
I would say market as mostly every ico goes down in value when released on the market
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain
If projects is good and protensial then it will be better if we bought at ico price. Cause good project's coin always pumpp after come on exchange.
Activity: 33
Just make sure that ICO project is back up by real projects like business transaction that requires transfer of money. Hence in that area I could introduce to you the YAYPROTO ICO project.I make sure I review the project very well before buying. Checking telegram group to see participants. Those are the things to considere before buying any ICO token.I suggested to invest/ trade after ICO, from there we can get many information to support our decision to invest not.
Activity: 108
I think it is necessary to differentiate the purchase of tokens and invest 50% during the ICO and 50% to buy on exchange. It is difficult to guess whether the price will fall or rise and in order not to regret better allocate investments into two equal parts.
Activity: 129
I noticed that many investors were afraid to buy during ICO because their reason they are cheaper can be bought on market. Especially when they found out  that a large percentage is allotted in the bounty program. Many Bounty Hunters  immediately selling token/coin even lower than the ICO price.

#Datarius

I do not invest in ICO and buy coins only in the market.  For me, it's safer and I do not want to risk it.
Activity: 89
On most cases, it's smarter to purchase available after ICO with the exception of one enters the ICO amid a reward level. Reasons being lion's share of the tokens dumps in cost subsequent to being recorded on trade and If onebought amid the ICO, that is a misfortune on the individual. However, one ought not overlook that the point of ICO is to help fabricate the venture fiscally not only for speedy cash returns a while later.
Activity: 378
I noticed that many investors were afraid to buy during ICO because their reason they are cheaper can be bought on market. Especially when they found out  that a large percentage is allotted in the bounty program. Many Bounty Hunters  immediately selling token/coin even lower than the ICO price.

#Datarius

But do you have the ability to predict that the project will succeed? What percentage of your ability to judge? It is much harder to choose altcoins that have been listed on the market.
Activity: 119
I think buying an ICO is the best for a long-term holding. BUT buying on the market is suitable for short-term trading.
Activity: 62
Of course ICOS are also risky because you don't know what will happen after participating in the project. Not all ICO projects are promising or give valuable tokens.
Activity: 31
If you are not an experienced investor, do not jump into ICO, do not test fortune, wait for the token enter the exchange and then make conclusions.
Activity: 350
Merit: 18
Depends on the coin and the campaign. Believe that choosing a potential project will be simple. If you research enough on the project then you might be able to tell whether a campaign is going to be successful. Even buying tokens at the ICO stage you can get a huge profit.
Activity: 166
World's First Reverse Merchant Processor
Hi. It is better to buy token during ICO rather than during market for it is cheaper and you can buy bulk token and that is the ideal situation. But in reality, it depends on the project manager and the investors as well how they manage their task as manager and as an investor. If you are veteran in investment, you are not afraid to take the risk to buy token in lower price as long as they know the project. I think only few investors buying token after ICO but it depends on them how they manage their investment.

Can you name a few examples of ICOs where you could get a cheaper price during the ICO price compared to exchanges in the last 3 months? Most coins that got listed in recent months are trading at 1/10 of the ICO price.

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Everything depends on the potential of specific projects. After all, not all projects can start earning after the start of the ICO, but usually for me it is the best option for work.
Activity: 602
Merit: 106
Well, buying when spotting an interesting ICO could really reek in some massive profit to you. But also could be a little risky 'cause devs could exit scam.
Buying a coin when already in the market is a bit "safer" cause you already know where the coin is traded and how popular it really is.
Pages:
Jump to: