Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it better to buy during ICO or Market? - page 89. (Read 84894 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 501
It was often better to buy during ICO last year when most of the hyped projects would give you good profits.
Since the beginning of this year, it is common to see coins dumped under ICO price.
Maybe you should try buying coins in market.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 425
I noticed that many investors were afraid to buy during ICO because their reason they are cheaper can be bought on market. Especially when they found out  that a large percentage is allotted in the bounty program. Many Bounty Hunters  immediately selling token/coin even lower than the ICO price.

#Datarius

I think, buying after the release of a certain token in the market is a better thing to do than to invest during the ICO. The reason has something todo with the market volatility. The markrt value of ICO tokens do usually fall upon being listed so loss of profit is also expected. While on the other hand, investing after the ICO is more likely to result in huge profit.
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
Well for me its depend on the potential of the project theres more ico project that turning to scam, failed and have no exchange site in the market, Im not investing in the ico since Im afraid from losing my money with have no guarantee to earn profit Im always looking for some exchange site when huying token.
Activity: 459
Merit: 251
This decision largely depends on the kind of coin that you are looking to purchase because some coins can end up doing better when you buy it after they hit the exchanges instead of buying during the ico but the thing is that during icos the prices are slashed down to get a lot of people to invest in the project so you get to buy the coins for cheaper during the ico
Activity: 341
Merit: 10
I noticed that many investors were afraid to buy during ICO because their reason they are cheaper can be bought on market. Especially when they found out  that a large percentage is allotted in the bounty program. Many Bounty Hunters  immediately selling token/coin even lower than the ICO price.

#Datarius

It is the pendulum of your ability, if you can judge the direction of the market, choose the right project. Investment from the ICO phase will be more profitable. Of course you can trade on the floor also have the ability to achieve great profits if you choose the right one
Activity: 303
Merit: 100
The Future Of Work

#Datarius

I am always amazed by the bounty hunters, that are ready to sell their tokens in whatever price it is, I am trying to get some good price while I am about to sell something, not just sell it for good.
Activity: 434
#Datarius

I am sure that the best option for investments will be the purchase of coins for ICO, not the market. After all, then the price of each coin will be much cheaper, with the best prospects of profit for the investor.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
For me it is better to buy existing altcoins. Existing ones may have already proven their worth in the market. If they are not worthy they may have been disappeared a long time ago. There are many altcoins that are worth investing for.
Activity: 68
Merit: 2
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
I think in this case, buying on the exchange is more cost-effective because most of the projects will be trading below the issue price. This way, although early investors are losing money, there is no way. This is the market situation. You must accept it.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I think its better to buy during ICO than the market because sometimes the Ico has a bonus that you can get an extra token or coin in different price rate. But when you try to buy tokens in the market it can be up or down if you are lucky enough you can buy lower than the ICO price
Activity: 125
Depends on the company.  If you trust this company, it's better to invest in ICO to get a bonus.
Activity: 154
if you believe in a project and want to hold the token for more months, then I think it's better to join in ICO or bettere in pre-ICO if you can.... otherwise is better to see when token is on the market
Activity: 168
If you do not want to take risks, it's better to buy coins on the market.  But the price will be higher than the price of the ICO.
Activity: 98
I think you should see the situation carefully, sometimes investing in ICO when the investors and the market in good condition you will earn profit so much even bounty hunters sell all of their tokens.
Activity: 308
It's very difficult to get into a good project now. Almost all allocations are taken away by funds. So I have to pick up some altcoins already on the exchange.
Activity: 1890
Merit: 300
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
Most of the ICOs nowadays are providing huge bonuses or discounts to early investors. The early investors get upto 100% more than the late ICO investors.
So, for that type of ICOs, if you don't get it in the pre-sale, you shouldn't go for ICO as the price would certainly decrease below the ICO price after hitting the market.
Activity: 91
I think this depends with the kind of person you are, if you are a high risk taker then Buying in the ICO stage will be ideal to you as  a chance to get a potentially good amount of tokens of a good project at a cheap price will be availed, its however not a guarantee that these tokens will be of value as the success of the project is still in balance. Buying in the market on the other hand is quite ideal ass the token is proven and now its on the market forces to determine the value.The profits made hre are not as much as those who invested during the ICO gets when the project proves to be a success
Activity: 305
ENTRY Cryptocurrency
Better to buy before ICO while preICO before PreICO. But you should have enough knowledge to identify scam and good project with enough potential.
Activity: 252
Indeed, it is better to buy tokens at the moment of conducting ISO, because as a rule at this time, he does not have a great price. But I would still buy tokens at the end of ISO, when all start selling their tokens and they have a very low price.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1
Base.protocol
For me it all depends . when a project is good I read the white paper and its OK , I buy the ICO some I have to wait after listing . mostly, projects with low cap tends to gain more grounds once listed.
Pages:
Jump to: