Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it better to buy during ICO or Market? - page 93. (Read 84894 times)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
With my experience so far regarding this, I would say buying in the market is really the better and kinda safer option. Imagine Storiqa. Until recently,  storiqa was priced below its Ico price leaving early backers with a fraction of their invested capital while those who bought in the market gained more, especially the swing traders.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 500
A difficult question, you never know how much a coin will cost after appearing on the exchange. If the project is worthwhile, then it is better to buy it during the ICO.
Activity: 78
Most often, coins are more profitable to buy after ICO on the exchange. But if you need a large volume, then you need to buy at the stage of ICO, as buying from the exchange you will greatly raise the price.
Activity: 51
Here not to guess, there are people who bought at the prices of ico and when leave on what exchanges that the price simply falls katostraficheski
Activity: 430
Merit: 100
It is better to buy during ICO presale time as you will get more rewards and benefits. The price of the coin increases when it gets registered on the exchange and you make a profit at that time too. ICO offers more free coins when you invest in it at the time of the presale. You will get more than you invested and you are sure to make a profit even if the listing price remains the same as the offering.
Activity: 66
I also sell immediately all the tokens that I get because very few of them grow in price and so if you keep them then you can lose everything, so it's best to sell immediately and all
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
Buying it during ICO is cheap,And when buying it the give upto 20% discount and also some bonuses .But is a risk when buying it at that time. But when it comes out to market is safe for you to buy it.
Activity: 546
Merit: 256
For me it is best to buy on presale as it gives bonus on the first round of token sale which is presale. But if you missed the presale and the biggest bonus that they offer I preffered to buy on the first week to second week when the token is already listed on a certain exchange as bounty hunters dumps their token on a much better price.
Activity: 99
Well, on a bear market the price normally drops bellow ICO in the launch, and that has happened many times. But also don´t find any good reason to buy a coin that has gone down instead of up.
Activity: 260
Merit: 10
buy when bounty hunter sell it in the market, it will be much cheaper Grin, with the notes project are good and have a good future plan. and at least 6 months after the ICO ends you can begin to see the hard work of the team or not and you must HOLD long time if you want multiple benefits.
Activity: 238
Recently, the price of coins after the ISO and the entrance to the market, is falling. I think it's better to buy after listing on the exchanges. Of course, this does not apply to such projects as QuarkChain.
Activity: 112
I advise you to wait patiently hinga coins already in the market, usually the new tokens enter the market price will be cheap, you can buy it in the market like forkdelta
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
Buying during an ICO is more common for investors. And the price is much less, and a lot of bonuses that give you an additional token. but it is difficult to know how successful the project is and how the market will get such a project.

It's still hard for me to manage so many coins and I don't know how to pass all the procedures of the registration, that's why I usually purchase coins after their release on the exchange! Fortunately, recently coins fall down after they enter the exchange, so it's about time you purchase them at the bottom!
Activity: 280
Well for me both are risky because  there are times that the ICO price of an altcoin decrease in the market while you can experience too of buying it at the high price but after that the tokens/coims are crashing below the price when you purchased it.
But for me personally I would rather buy altcoins during ICO because the chance of making a double profit when it hits in the market is big.
Activity: 210
If you are afraid of losing your money, it is best to buy coins on the market.  But most likely you will get less profit.
Activity: 79
The best course is to invest in ICO to get more coins and at a lower price.  But this is just as risky.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Buying during an ICO is more common for investors. And the price is much less, and a lot of bonuses that give you an additional token. but it is difficult to know how successful the project is and how the market will get such a project.

I prefer to purchase in the ICO and look for the biggest discounts. I enter at early stages and fix a part of the profit and then act in accord with the situation!  Cool
Activity: 112
From ico aside from bonuses it is still cheap during ico but keep in mind that not all icos are good this involves investment so means the risk always takes place..  Just be observant  on choosing which ico you like to participate in.
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
I prefer buying on the market, because it is very often, that bounty hunterd drop prices of token, and you can buy it cheaper than during ICO.
Activity: 126
Another important reason when buying in ICOs is that you cant really know what will happen after it hits the exchange. At least when it is already in the market, and the bounty hunters starts dumping they can get very cheap coins. And if the coin endure,they'll get more profit than in ICO.
Pages:
Jump to: