Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it better to buy during ICO or Market? - page 90. (Read 84894 times)

Activity: 253
Merit: 100
It depend upon the project situation if you notice that the ico project have a great concept with a real developer and product its better to buy while in the pre sale because it has a high chances to earn a good return.

But sometime its good to buy while the project introduce to the market because bounty hunter can dump the price and its an opportunity to buy.
Activity: 79
Merit: 0
Each has advantages and disadvantages. The price is cheaper when buying ICO to get bigger profit. But we don't know the project will success or not. Or the coin is not in market.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
There is benefit when you bought during the ICO, take for during the pre-sale the investors that bought at this stage always received huge bonus some time up to 40% bonus that is a very big advantage for early ICO buyers.
Activity: 660
Merit: 250
Yes it is better to buy during ICO and if the coins are way to cheaper than ICO price then it's a really good buy and also if you really want a smart contract based asset you should read whitepaper that will offers that kind of project.
Activity: 119
It all depends on the ICO, if it is promising and has a well thought out marketing, then it's better to invest in the Token Sale stage and get another bonus to the purchase. Hunters for reward do not affect the course of the coin, as they are usually given 1-2% of the collected funds, and this is a drop in the sea.
Activity: 242
Merit: 10
CRYPTASSIST.io
It is very often that the price falls when enter the market. I think it's a good strategy to buy a coin as soon, as  enter the exchange
Activity: 78
If the coin successfully reaches hardcap then it is certain that the price once available in the market will skyrocket, to invest a coin or token of course I will choose both, and usually I prefer to join in ICO and sell in the market.
Activity: 294
Only invest what you are willing to lose. Dont put your money all in one basket. Proper financial planning is important in every investment we make. Try looking in in SafeCrypt.io. A high security exchange that has high standards of quality and every piece of software is being tested multiple times before they make it publicly available.
I spent some time to study SafeCrypt ICO. I think this ICO could become one of the best this spring, because of several reason:
 1. This is cryptoexchange. And this cryproexchange has some advantages compare to existing ones: instant transactions, lowest fees, absolute anonimity, large select of crypto assts and others.
 2. They lead very good ICO policy.
 3. THey have Adequate and reasnable bonus rates.
read more here https://safecrypt.io/r566

Also Make sure to check out the merchant solution https://t.safecrypt.io
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
Experience shows that many tokens of successful ICO projects fall in price after they are held. But on the other hand during ICO there are many bonuses. So in each particular case it is necessary to make a separate decision.
Activity: 378
It's depend on the potential of ICO project. If  buying at ICOs is relatively cheap price than in market but Before investment You read about the ico like as Whitepaper, Roadmap, Team, website,and Social media public city. I  Hope you gain big profit.
Activity: 171
If you trust the company, it's certainly better to invest in ICO, because you will get more coins at a lower price.
Activity: 210
Here comes the question of risks and how much you are willing to take risks. The main investment problem at the ico stage is scam. When trading in the market, these risks are minimized, but the level of income also falls. When you enter the project at the ico stage, you have the opportunity to receive a bonus and be sure that the tokens will exactly grow in price when the project is released to the exchange. Therefore, I give my preference to ico, besides, it is now easier to select projects that will definitely be successful. I recommend that you take a closer look at the project https://www.usechain.net/

Activity: 233
Now I buy almost everything on  exchanges, so it's more reliable. Although some projects on the ICO collect a lot of money.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
Very often I meet this question, but I think that people have long time to understand that now everything depends on the situation on the market and also on the project itself, many people are very panic about the price of bitcoin and everything is tied up now.
Activity: 182
I noticed that many investors were afraid to buy during ICO because their reason they are cheaper can be bought on market. Especially when they found out  that a large percentage is allotted in the bounty program. Many Bounty Hunters  immediately selling token/coin even lower than the ICO price.

#Datarius

in my mind, you can gain many benefits from buying in  Ico because the price is low or cheap but the risks are higher and it is also difficult to say whether it can succeed or grow. and you also have to do research or analyze in finding good  Ico. and later you will get a profit that becomes a factor in finding success.
Activity: 490
Merit: 106
More than 80% ICO price down after hit exchange.so if you wanna buy ico token better you wait till they enter to the market first.but if they offer more than 50% bonus token during pre-sale.it's not a bad deal.you still can gain profit from their bonus and remember that pre-sale price always cheaper than main sale price.
Activity: 44
It depends on the potential of a project If it has a successful ICO, has the good review by the community I think you can not buy their tokens with a cheaper price on exchange site. I think you should invest a little in ico ELONCITY is good project ,With the participation of jack ma
Activity: 362
I think a plenty of money on Cryptos and 20% on ICO's you can predict the price but if you read their use cases they probably have the same point in the future. Don't be too hurry on making money. always find a guidance to help you out in the market.
Activity: 141
There is one ICO which just went live recently. Its a Cryptocurrency Exchange named Dakuce

It is formed by the top tier blockchain enthusiasts.

It is a combined effort of blockchain professionals, established entrepreneurs, venture capitalists, security traders, high-end business owners, AI experts and angel investors.

Dakuce https://dakuce.com/ is formed on the advanced distributed platform that has a capability of processing millions of transactions per second. The error management feature has been worked on higher priority to reduce the transaction time abruptly. are fulfilled.

The ICO is now started and will end on July 12th, 2018.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
I suppose it depends on a project, some of them, like REMME, are obvious from the start to grow and benefit you in the future, so buying during ICO is a good point to get the highest profits. But some projects are clear to be growing only on the market, then you can invest being not afraid to lose your funds.
Pages:
Jump to: