Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it better to buy during ICO or Market? - page 87. (Read 84894 times)

Activity: 187
Merit: 10
Some coins are gud to buy in the market when it has listed. Some coins are better to buy during ICO when you have researched on the project and you are sure that when the coin list you will make profit.
Activity: 138
Merit: 0
If it is a reliable company, it is worth investing in ICO.  If not, it's better not to risk and buy coins on the market.
Activity: 168
It is more profitable to invest in ICO and get coins.  But this is a more risky option.
Activity: 476
Merit: 17
Often, after entering the exchange, tokens become much cheaper, but it does not always happen that way. Rather, it happens with those projects that were initially not very promising and had no interest from investors. There are projects whose tokens, after entering the exchange, are several times more expensive than those on the ICO. Choose promising projects with high interest from investors and buy tokens in the early stages to get a bonus of +30%, +40%, +50%.
Activity: 142
The best course is to invest in ICO.  But this is also the most risky option.  The safest option is to buy coins on the market, but the price of coins will be higher.
Activity: 824
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
There is no one side answer. Some project are worth buying in the market stage only. SOme project are good to invest in it in ICO stage. It all depends of the project itself. I prefer to buy in the ICO, because of the good bonuses offered.
Activity: 392
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
This has really been a headache for the investors because what they have seen is that many bounty hunters dump immediately they receive their tokens and therefore wait for them to be listed before they buy some. However, I think buying at the ICO is good than buying on the exchange   
Activity: 90
Yeah. It is true that bounty hunters always dump the token below ICO price the moment they get hold of their tokens. So buying at the market is quite a safer game to play. And this are some of the reasons why most icos don't become successful these days. Investors are waiting for the token to be listed before they start buying. And its a normal thing to do looking at the current trends.
Activity: 364
take & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
Some ico are good buy at ico while other are good buy at exchanges, for me any ico that has huge bonus, I will wait for exchange but any ico that has no bonus and it is a strong project then I will look to buy at the ico.
Activity: 136
In ICO it is worth investing because there is a bonus there.  You can get more coins at a price lower than the price on the market.
in my mind, you can gain many benefits from buying in  Ico because the price is low or cheap but the risks are higher and it is also difficult to say whether it can succeed or grow. and you also have to do research or analyze in finding good  Ico. and later you will get a profit that becomes a factor in finding success

Activity: 392
Merit: 101
In these days under the market downtrend, ICO investments may not be profitable. But under the normal conditions, investments on good ICOs can create a huge return. Real problem is finding a good ICO. Need to do some hard research before invest on any ICO.
Activity: 900
Merit: 503
I noticed that many investors were afraid to buy during ICO because their reason they are cheaper can be bought on market. Especially when they found out  that a large percentage is allotted in the bounty program. Many Bounty Hunters  immediately selling token/coin even lower than the ICO price.

Many ICOs provide bonuses like +10-15-20% discount for traders who decided to buy their coins in certain periods of time.
Moreover, the number of tokens allocated to bounty program generally does not exceed around 5%, so I don't think the "agiotage" created by bounty hunters substantially affects the price of the token.
Activity: 99
Nobody can answer this perfectly. It all depends on how well the product is gonna do, and how experienced the team behind is. During ICO, you get a lot more tokens though but it might cost lesser than initial price in the future.
Activity: 546
It's true that you can buy almost every token immediately after ICO on Decentralized exchanges at a price lower than the ICO but if there is a project which you genuinely support and wish to be successful, the only way to support those projects is investing in their ICO.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 106
the projects that come out on ICO are much and most of them promise loads of things that actually rope in investors but then keeping to that or those promises are always the challenge so i prefer to buy tokens or coins after ICO when they are in the market.
For sure, it is better to buy in the ICO period, but it is also much more risky. Many of the ICOs today are being created just to take your money away and crash in the middle of the road. There are the majority of such ICO, so you have to be really careful if you want to invest during it.
I think so too.  If you trust the company, it is better to invest in ICO.  If not, it's better not to take chances.
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
For sure, it is better to buy in the ICO period, but it is also much more risky. Many of the ICOs today are being created just to take your money away and crash in the middle of the road. There are the majority of such ICO, so you have to be really careful if you want to invest during it.
Activity: 112
You're right sometime price after that token listed on exchange more lower because of many bounty and airdrop. Beside that it more safe because we can avoid risk of SCAM.
Activity: 27
If you see a good project, I recommend to buy coins or tokens when ICO
because, the token price when ICO is very cheap and the transaction is very safe
Pages:
Jump to: