Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it better to buy during ICO or Market? - page 94. (Read 84894 times)

Activity: 110
Merit: 0
I noticed that many investors were afraid to buy during ICO because their reason they are cheaper can be bought on market. Especially when they found out  that a large percentage is allotted in the bounty program. Many Bounty Hunters  immediately selling token/coin even lower than the ICO price.

#Datarius

If you want to get the maximum profit and you are confident in the company, it is better to invest in ICO.
Activity: 168
If you buy coins on the market, then it is much safer than investing in ICO.  But the price of these coins will be higher.
Activity: 125
I noticed that many investors were afraid to buy during ICO because their reason they are cheaper can be bought on market. Especially when they found out  that a large percentage is allotted in the bounty program. Many Bounty Hunters  immediately selling token/coin even lower than the ICO price.

#Datarius

in my mind, you can gain many benefits from buying in  Ico because the price is low or cheap but the risks are higher and it is also difficult to say whether it can succeed or grow. and you also have to do research or analyze in finding good  Ico. and later you will get a profit that becomes a factor in finding success

Activity: 518
Merit: 101
I think buying from market is better. As you buy it after listing on exchange, you will have understanding of the real scenario of the market. But buying from ICO is a common thing. But the problem is, who never know what will happen next.
Activity: 84
ico's have the choice to lock or not lock tokens to be used right after distribution so at the end of the day it's the devs fault for unlocking them if they dont want it sold before a certain time
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Usechain - the first mirror identity blockchain
I also do not buy on ICO. Only on the exchange. Recently, project units go up after ICO. And I think this trend will be observed for a very long time

You are talking about medium-sized projects that, when entering a stock exchange, may lose value. If they say about the most powerful projects, then of course they go to the exchange with a profit from x3 and you can not buy cheaper there. But it's not easy to get into such projects, not everyone can!
Activity: 671
Merit: 103
Moni
As for me, buying after listing is more reasonable. At the same time such hype ICOs like quarkchain, Pchain, Seele, Fantom are on demand and it is tricky to get even access to purchase during ICO or pre-sale. Thus, you've got to sort projects and take racional decision
Activity: 1372
Merit: 252
Buying during an ICO is more common for investors. And the price is much less, and a lot of bonuses that give you an additional token. but it is difficult to know how successful the project is and how the market will get such a project.
It's very easy for someone to purchase coins during the ICO, the only bad thing about that is having to go through their KYC program.
if you do not like the KYC verification I suggest to buy tokens when first listing to market DEX like IDEX and forkdelta, because usually when the initial listing price is still cheap and sometimes below from the ICO price
Activity: 840
It's very risky to participate in the ICO now. That's why I prefer buying coins that are traded on stock exchanges. This is a less risky strategy.
Activity: 29
Merit: 2
ATM i think is beter to buy from decentralized exchange because you can find good projects what are under ICO price . But  my opinion: when the bull market will come the prices will go up and again will be profitable to buy ICO .
Activity: 85
Buying during an ICO is more common for investors. And the price is much less, and a lot of bonuses that give you an additional token. but it is difficult to know how successful the project is and how the market will get such a project.
It's very easy for someone to purchase coins during the ICO, the only bad thing about that is having to go through their KYC program.
Activity: 140
The trend of recent times is such that it is more profitable to buy on the exchange, and not on the ICO.  Very rarely it is the other way around.  Most likely this pattern should change, otherwise soon investors will simply not participate in the ICO.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Although some tokens do rise more than the ICO price the very moment they get listed on an exchange, this is very rare. Most coins fall below the ICO price immediately they are listed. So considering this trend that happens almost all the time, it is quite logical to buy the coins when they are listed than during the ICO stage.
Activity: 322
Tokenize Everything - https://www.udap.io/

It depends on various factors and every time one should act differently! If you believe the project very much it's better to purchase with big discounts. If you don't just wait for the release and purchase coins when you see they behave positively and steadily. There is no other receipt!
Activity: 126
Firstly you have to study the roadmap of a particular project to know what they're planning for their future.
If you see in them success you can invest in their ICO.
ICO is good due to some bonuses and discount attached to it.
Then if you're doubting  their success, better for you to wait and buy on exchange.
Activity: 384
Merit: 12
Student Coin
It is true that bounty community is one of the reason of the dip in the market but it is also base on how the team will work. Aside from this mostly of the ICO choose to delay the payment for the bounty to avoid such matter.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
It is very tricky either you by in ICO or in market. However, i ll say that bying in ico s is much profitable but riskier either.
Activity: 630
Merit: 501
depends on project, good projects always pump hard after listings and then dump so it's a big risk buying on exchanges you can lose 50% of your money in less than week and one of those cases is quarkchain.
Activity: 296
I also do not buy on ICO. Only on the exchange. Recently, project units go up after ICO. And I think this trend will be observed for a very long time
Activity: 252
80% of the new assets I bought on the exchange after ICO. I bought 20% during ICO, so I gained invaluable experience and now, for the medium and long term, I don't buy tokens on ICO, only on the exchange. And practice shows that this is the right decision.
Pages:
Jump to: